Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 184. (Read 284527 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
So, still have not heard from bittrex. My winodws wallet was working then I got the wallet error as well. I used the program depends to check out what it was calling, if perhaps it may be a dependency issue. I posted the log to pastebin for Dev and anyone working on it if it may be useful.

http://pastebin.com/8X50qvJi

The error arise from the fact that bittrex put the market offline, and that is not handled in ExchangeBrowser on the Wallet.
I'm compiling now a version of the wallet without the Exchange page.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
So, still have not heard from bittrex. My winodws wallet was working then I got the wallet error as well. I used the program depends to check out what it was calling, if perhaps it may be a dependency issue. I posted the log to pastebin for Dev and anyone working on it if it may be useful.

http://pastebin.com/8X50qvJi
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Bittrex could tell you. Most Likely it's a wallet issue, but don't quote me. All you have to do is submit a ticket and inquire about it. Bitcreditcc is working hard on the new wallet, I'm sure when he gets all the bugs worked out, everything will be rosie again.
Activity: 471
The market at bittrex still disabled, any idea when it's coming back?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
You can do it, dev. +1 to you.

Keep up with the honesty.

"A commit a day keeps the fudders away"

By the way, I suggest putting up some hidden copyright (maybe a hex) inside the code. Some other coin might leech on your work and claiming it their own.
Ex.
text: copyright bitcreditcc
hex: 636f70797269676874206269746372656469746363
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Angry Angry Angry

24 Hour Notice

1 BTC BOUNTY for whoever resolves this and messaging issues before i do.

Plus

100 BCR for every valid change per github commit.
Move with the times :-- Windows x64 0.30.16.4  YOU CAN MINE WITH THIS ONE

Crashes upon opening.
"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an usual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

try clearing your app data folder first. You are the third person to report a crash on launch.  cant replicate the proble, mine starts just fine

No dice. Deleted all but wallet and reinstalled but got same error.

I am getting the same issue as well.  Two different machines.

managed to replicate, it's weird because daemons are running on nodes and 1/3 windows are working.

Looking into it now. 
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Crashes upon opening.
"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an usual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

try clearing your app data folder first. You are the third person to report a crash on launch.  cant replicate the proble, mine starts just fine

I am getting the same issue as well.  Two different machines.
Activity: 462

Crashes upon opening.

Crashes upon opening.

Activity: 462

Crashes upon opening.
Update now, you really don't want to be on your own chain  Wink
I'll get a response from them. but this is honestly something any of you could have asked them yourselves as customers.

Yeah, I could ask myself but I'm not sure if their response would explain a lot, some answers make just another questions and I'm not an expert here.

In situation like this having another exchange with your coin would be wise, even if it would be lesser than bittrex.

Most of all thank You for great work.

@dbt1033

Maybe it's a mistake or azure wallet maintenance but BCR market is still offline.

the market is available, just the wallet is offline. they are upgrading.
Activity: 260
I'll get a response from them. but this is honestly something any of you could have asked them yourselves as customers.

Yeah, I could ask myself but I'm not sure if their response would explain a lot, some answers make just another questions and I'm not an expert here.

In situation like this having another exchange with your coin would be wise, even if it would be lesser than bittrex.

Most of all thank You for great work.

@dbt1033

Maybe it's a mistake or azure wallet maintenance but BCR market is still offline.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
python will be the death of me.
That's what she said

been waiting to hear back from trEx. Let all know what I hear
Activity: 471
Anyone have a Zerohedge account? You could put in a mention for us...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-03/and-good-news-banks-will-be-obsolete-within-10-year

The requested page could not be found.
python will be the death of me.
Jump to: