Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 188. (Read 284527 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
@bitcreditscc

Just getting home and seen the wallet update to 0.30.16.3 Tried running but the wallet closes every time. No error or anything.

On Windows 7 64bit.

weird

i just launched on my laptop

Is that a cold/remote setup?

That has happened often to me, it may say "not capable", but if you double check the daemon "./daemon masternode debug" is may very well say "successfully started masternode"

Newer DRK/Dash versions seem to not have this issue, and also changed to "remotely started masternode". ´

It's been a very long time since I've setup a hot masternode from the QT. I'm extremely busy, but will set one up soon to test.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Somebody with more experience could review this, please !

http://bitcredit.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_Create_A_Masternode
legendary

I like what I am reading. Will keep my eye on this.

For the moment I thought I'm in the wrong thread Cheesy

haha Wink

Seems people with brains tend to inadvertently bump into each other  Wink I wonder how long it will take for trolls... (knock on wood!)
Activity: 471

For the moment I thought I'm in the wrong thread Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
M back at my desk.

1) not enough BNs

2) get block template needs attention

3) p2pool needs attention

4) I can't control price

5) Solo mining helps increase your trust rating drastically

6) I've asked ypool dev about our pool no response

7) the "is grant block" is not an error, that's just debug code for the grants and voting system

Cool FML , updating the wallet means updating everything

9) I'm sad because everyone is reliant on me to do the coding and run pools too, mine are meant as back ups not to be the main shindig. Please everyone, if u have a vps t doesn't cost u anything to run a p2pool node.

So there is a lot of confusion since everyone requires me to solve the client stuff and the mining stuff.

This is called centralisation....people centralisation is the enemy. I try to involve people in all aspects especially code related so that I am not the only one who knows what's going on. That way if I go missing for a few hours like today, it won't be as bad.

If the pools, client code and future fiat exchange are centred around me, its a recipe for disaster, and it gives me too much control, too much power. None of which appeals to me.

Anyway I'm on it, but I sure hope a few people can step up and run p2pools...you can even charge whatever commission you want on blocks found.
Working on what I can do to help. Will post soon with details.
M back at my desk.

1) not enough BNs

4) I can't control price

7) the "is grant block" is not an error, that's just debug code for the grants and voting system

9) I'm sad because everyone is reliant on me to do the coding and run pools too, mine are meant as back ups not to be the main shindig. Please everyone, if u have a vps t doesn't cost u anything to run a p2pool node.

So there is a lot of confusion since everyone requires me to solve the client stuff and the mining stuff.

This is called centralisation....people centralisation is the enemy. I try to involve people in all aspects especially code related so that I am not the only one who knows what's going on. That way if I go missing for a few hours like today, it won't be as bad.

If the pools, client code and future fiat exchange are centred around me, its a recipe for disaster, and it gives me too much control, too much power. None of which appeals to me.

Anyway I'm on it, but I sure hope a few people can step up and run p2pools...you can even charge whatever commission you want on blocks found.

The problem with pools is that NaN, blocked using his miner only to ypool, p2pool.website and bcrp2pool.website.
Almost everyone use GPU now to mine ...

I just hack the host file, and i'm trying my own p2pool setup, if it work, I will post here.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
M back at my desk.

1) not enough BNs

4) I can't control price

Question: How many masternodes do you see?

On one wallet I see 2, in another just one .... Huh
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
The pools go down but the same amount of blocks are being mined? 

Solo mining

Hmm, everyone on the pool sure switched to solo mining pretty quick.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Solo mining
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Sorry , I can't b online much. Small emergency to take care of. I'll be back in 3-5 hours. Meanwhile use a drk MN guide and you'll be fine. P2pool is down because I have not adjusted its payout structure to conform with the new standard. I will address all issues soon. Please bear with the delay in support, this was something personal that I could not put off.

Once I return, I will resolve all queries and provide answers.

NaN must update the miner too. It doesn't work with the new wallet version !!!
No, the wallet is broken. If there is any transaction, then getblocktemplate fails.

$ ./bitcredit-cli getblocktemplate
 === Bitcredit Client ===
 Is (76539) a grant block? : No
 === Bitcredit Client ===
 === Bitcredit Client ===
error: {"code":-1,"message":"CTransaction::GetValueOut() : value out of range"}

Could be some stalled debug code ?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Sorry , I can't b online much. Small emergency to take care of. I'll be back in 3-5 hours. Meanwhile use a drk MN guide and you'll be fine. P2pool is down because I have not adjusted its payout structure to conform with the new standard. I will address all issues soon. Please bear with the delay in support, this was something personal that I could not put off.

No, the wallet is broken. If there is any transaction, then getblocktemplate fails.

$ ./bitcredit-cli getblocktemplate
 === Bitcredit Client ===
 === Bitcredit Client ===
 === Bitcredit Client ===
error: {"code":-1,"message":"CTransaction::GetValueOut() : value out of range"}

In case of emergency, contact me via email or on gtalk.
Finally I did it !!!

Second master node is online !  Grin

Don't all the miners need to be updated for the BN payments to work?

Still not the final version I think ...
legendary
Activity: 966
Don't all the miners need to be updated for the BN payments to work?
Jump to: