Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 207. (Read 284527 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
is there a 32 bit wallet?

If you need it, I will compile it right now.

Yes please. I am sure there are still a bunch of us still stuck in the stone age. 32 Bit Wallet would be nice thanks.

I'm compiling right now. A couple of minutes ...
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

Yes please. I am sure there are still a bunch of us still stuck in the stone age. 32 Bit Wallet would be nice thanks.

legendary
Merit: 1000
Activity: 471
Another Masternode test?

This seemes a bit like chasing the dragon...which I did with SPR...

DRK Masternodes are a proven technology for 2-tier decentralization where the second tier is optional and requires certain conditions be met. I would be a fool to try designing something similar, building it from scratch while a solution already exists that i can adapt to my purposes. In 2 months our system will be barely recognizable, as Banking becomes more and more of a reality.

Are you the only dev? Are you working on it full time?
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Another Masternode test?

DRK Masternodes are a proven technology for 2-tier decentralization where the second tier is optional and requires certain conditions be met. I would be a fool to try designing something similar, building it from scratch while a solution already exists that i can adapt to my purposes. In 2 months our system will be barely recognizable, as Banking becomes more and more of a reality.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Another Masternode test?

Created conf like you said, copied 14.9 'gpuhash' files into the 'binaries' folder and created a 'run.bat' file but when I start it I get:
GPU0: 0 c/m | ART:inf ms (nan/nan/nan)
2015-03-23 20:31:18 | 0 c/m | blocks found: 0 | rejected blocks: |
2013-03-23 20:31:22 | clpts failed (Couldn't connect to server)
sleep 10s...

And then it does this all over again.

My .conf looks like this inside the appdata-roaming-bitcredit folder:
server=1
genproclimit=0
rpcuser=my address
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8776
listen=0

and my bat:

clpts_x86-64.exe -o 127.0.0.1:8776 -u my address:x -o 2 -u my address:x -g 2 -a 0

your conf name is "bitcredit.conf" ?
did you allow the wallet to fully synchronize ?
try to open your wallet with bat file
Code:
bitcredit-qt.exe -server

Did that. Got an error message from Bitcredit qt saying to change my username to rpcuser and my password to what looked like a wallet address.
No dice.
Freaking a, I'm a dunce when it comes to this stuff.

Put here what you have in the bitcredit.conf file and the start line of the miner.
Activity: 462

Created conf like you said, copied 14.9 'gpuhash' files into the 'binaries' folder and created a 'run.bat' file but when I start it I get:
sleep 10s...

server=1
genproclimit=0
rpcuser=my address
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8776
listen=0

and my bat:

clpts_x86-64.exe -o 127.0.0.1:8776 -u my address:x -o 2 -u my address:x -g 2 -a 0

Code:
bitcredit-qt.exe -server

Did that. Got an error message from Bitcredit qt saying to change my username to rpcuser and my password to what looked like a wallet address.
No dice.
Freaking a, I'm a dunce when it comes to this stuff.

sleep 10s...

server=1
genproclimit=0
rpcuser=my address
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8776
listen=0

and my bat:

Yes and yes. Still not working.
Have you setup a testnet to test the functions of this coin?  I have read through the thread and didn't see any reference to one.  If not I think you should.  Thinking of taking a position in this coin but am still on the fence.

It would also be a good idea to start a technical thread so that this one isn't so cluttered.

That will have to be someone else, i truthfully do not have much time as it is working on various parts of this project. The Fiat/BCR exchange has not had a minute of attention in the past month, i need to manage my time.

leading the project and providing technical assistance would take time away. You will all get a chance to chose someone to do that job.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Have you setup a testnet to test the functions of this coin?  I have read through the thread and didn't see any reference to one.  If not I think you should.  Thinking of taking a position in this coin but am still on the fence.

It would also be a good idea to start a technical thread so that this one isn't so cluttered.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I'm excited to see what happens with the Banknodes on the 31st and to see what else you have up your sleeve.  Keep up the good work, dev.

sleep 10s...

server=1
genproclimit=0
rpcuser=my address
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8776
listen=0

and my bat:

Code:
bitcredit-qt.exe -server

sleep 10s...

server=1
genproclimit=0
rpcuser=my address
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8776
listen=0

and my bat:

Activity: 333
"Raven's Cry"
i have a .conf which looks like this

server=1
genproclimit=0
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=192.168.0.0/255.255.255.0
rpcport=8776

and a .bat like this

clpts_x86-64 -o localhost:8776 -u username.address:x -g 2 -a 0

and works just fine  Wink

Could you dumb down the amd cards for windows part? I have no clue where to put the clpts file and no clue how to launch the miner. Seems very complicated unnecessarily.
Thanks.

make a conf file in appdata/roamingL:

server=1
Code:
genproclimit=0
rpcuser=your address
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8776
listen=0

i run the wallet using a bat file, i keep the QT.exe and the bat file in one folder:

Code:
bitcredit-qt.exe -server

locate clpts folder, copy gpuhash files into biaries folder,(the same driver you have installed)

make a bat file

Code:
clpts_x86-64.exe -o 127.0.0.1:8776 -u your address:x -o 2 -u your address:x -g 2 -a 0

There is no "-o 2" in solomine version of clpts, only in pool version. Also "-o 127.0.0.1:8776" it doesn't work on the pool version, because the pool version use "stratum" as protocol and the solo version use "getwork".
If you have server=1 in bitcredit.conf, you don't need to start bitcredit-qt.exe with -server option.

if you solomine it still works with the -o 2. i just copied from the first .bat file i made.

Strange ... because I asked the developer and he say no ...

[17:00] kharon1985: @nanpic did you think about the version that combine pool and solo mining ?
[17:02] nanpic: @kharon1985 yes, but a major code rewrite is required because the solo miner uses http and all other protocols are binary protocols
[17:03] nanpic: @kharon1985 and in the moment there is not a single working pool -> too much useful work at the moment
[17:03] nanpic: *useless work

Test it ! Kill the wallet and see if it's switch to the poll Smiley
@ me, doesn't work ...
if i kill the wallet mining will stop, what i ment was that even if i have the -o 2 in my bat file it wil still solomine

sleep 10s...

server=1
genproclimit=0
rpcuser=my address
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8776
listen=0

and my bat:

Could you dumb down the amd cards for windows part? I have no clue where to put the clpts file and no clue how to launch the miner. Seems very complicated unnecessarily.
Thanks.

server=1
Code:
genproclimit=0
rpcuser=your address
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8776
listen=0

i run the wallet using a bat file, i keep the QT.exe and the bat file in one folder:

Code:
bitcredit-qt.exe -server

locate clpts folder, copy gpuhash files into biaries folder,(the same driver you have installed)

make a bat file

Code:
clpts_x86-64.exe -o 127.0.0.1:8776 -u your address:x -o 2 -u your address:x -g 2 -a 0

There is no "-o 2" in solomine version of clpts, only in pool version. Also "-o 127.0.0.1:8776" it doesn't work on the pool version, because the pool version use "stratum" as protocol and the solo version use "getwork".
If you have server=1 in bitcredit.conf, you don't need to start bitcredit-qt.exe with -server option.

if you solomine it still works with the -o 2. i just copied from the first .bat file i made.

[17:00] kharon1985: @nanpic did you think about the version that combine pool and solo mining ?
[17:02] nanpic: @kharon1985 yes, but a major code rewrite is required because the solo miner uses http and all other protocols are binary protocols
[17:03] nanpic: @kharon1985 and in the moment there is not a single working pool -> too much useful work at the moment

@ me, doesn't work ...
if i kill the wallet mining will stop, what i ment was that even if i have the -o 2 in my bat file it wil still solomine

Thanks.

server=1
Code:
genproclimit=0
rpcuser=your address
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8776
listen=0

Code:
bitcredit-qt.exe -server

make a bat file

Code:

@ me, doesn't work ...
Jump to: