Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 202. (Read 284527 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Doesn't take much to make this one pop.

And this is only the beginning.  Mark my words.

Did I mention how low the markep cap is? 
legendary
No real resistance until 4900 satoshi...  

Wow that sell side is looking thin guys!

lol, looks like someone got scared and pulled the 2900 wall Tongue
legendary
just can't shake the feeling that if i fail to buy the remaining 30ish k for another node today, i'll pay through the nose later.
You can start already Smiley))

With banknodes on schedule for release at the beginning of next week, expect the price to rise.

Even if you can't buy a banknode, it's still a great opportunity to buy coins and move them to your wallet to begin building credit (or hell even holding until it breaks 10k).

Loans from a bank node could really help people get started on their path to success in the bitcoin world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
just can't shake the feeling that if i fail to buy the remaining 30ish k for another node today, i'll pay through the nose later.
You can start already Smiley))
legendary

Another option, more towards the bitcoin logo, but not quite the same.

Can you do either logo with some colors like in the wallet?

I sent the OP a PM, have to see what  direction he wants to go.
Cheers

I do like this logo a lot.

This project needs a serious front end
legendary
Activity: 1092

Another option, more towards the bitcoin logo, but not quite the same.

Can you do either logo with some colors like in the wallet?

I sent the OP a PM, have to see what  direction he wants to go.
Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1092
Just focus on coding and deliver on your promises.  If you do, people will be falling over themselves to do translations and anything else there is a bounty for.

Don't sweat the small stuff.

Agreed 100%.  

And by allowing VC participation, you would free up all the time in the world for you to focus on what you do best.  You did work at a bank and teach economics...  focus on building out these aspects of the coin and let someone else handle the business side of the coin.

I do quite like your wallet dev (even with the trippy color scheme), but how do you feel about making it a little more neutral/ professional looking?

AH, but i love the wallet!  But yeah, maybe a different color scheme, but tbh i am not an art kinda person, if i was asked to draw someone...i drew stick figures..ugly ones even.

I'll try think of something.

I have sent you a PM.  Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Just focus on coding and deliver on your promises.  If you do, people will be falling over themselves to do translations and anything else there is a bounty for.

Agreed 100%.  

And by allowing VC participation, you would free up all the time in the world for you to focus on what you do best.  You did work at a bank and teach economics...  focus on building out these aspects of the coin and let someone else handle the business side of the coin.

I do quite like your wallet dev (even with the trippy color scheme), but how do you feel about making it a little more neutral/ professional looking?

AH, but i love the wallet!  But yeah, maybe a different color scheme, but tbh i am not an art kinda person, if i was asked to draw someone...i drew stick figures..ugly ones even.

I'll try think of something.

legendary

Agreed 100%.  

legendary

Someone submitted another variant of this logo a few pages back.

I just played around with it a bit because I really liked the design.
Activity: 854
Just focus on coding and deliver on your promises.  If you do, people will be falling over themselves to do translations and anything else there is a bounty for.

I'm not a programmer and my analyst friend I usually trust with code analysis has picked a rather inopportune time to go hiking in the Andes.

Have any programmers out there reviewed the dev's code?  If so, what is your opinion?  Quality work or monkeys banging on a keyboard?

No reviews have been submitted yet. But while we are on the subject.... just me at work.

If the dev delivers on his promises I can bring VCs to the table if so desired.  VCs often get a bad rap and some deserve it.  But the good ones can make all the difference in the world.

Look at Darkcoin.  An extremely creative, talented, hard-working developer with the business acumen of a rock.  They are in desperate need of a quality executive to run the business side of things while allowing the dev to continue to be creative.  Not only does this allow the dev to focus on what he's good at, but it protects investors from amateur business decisions.  

You would not believe me, i was there sitting on my desk at work, boss walks in sees me compiling on windows and says "Are you a hacker?" I get free time a lot and lately it's all gone to this project I really want this to take off. I just hope you guys will show up for the final testing phase so we can be sure it all works.

I like to think i know business, but ever since i took up coding, i like it more...it's logical. What i sorely want is translators for Russian, Chinese and other major languages....hell i need an English translator who can take all the technical specs here and condense them into a simple pamphlet.
I'm not a programmer and my analyst friend I usually trust with code analysis has picked a rather inopportune time to go hiking in the Andes.

Have any programmers out there reviewed the dev's code?  If so, what is your opinion?  Quality work or monkeys banging on a keyboard?
dev should IPO some bank nodes below market value, or lower the amount required. Even spreadcoin only requires 15,000 coins (this is if all the coins are in circulation and you want to be one of the 1440 masternodes)

250k coins is too steep considering the lack of liquidity. If prices keep rising no one will even bother.

The point is to only have a limited number of banks.  

Owning a banknode has significant perks and will generate significant income.

The buy in should be steep, although I agree that maybe 200k or 150k might be more reasonable.

Over 70,000 coins are generated per day.  Just sit on the bid and be patient and you'll get your coins.

250k is a good number.  It's not that hard to get if you're smart and patient.  And we want our bankers to be smart.  If you're not smart enough to figure out how to acquire coins in a manner that will be profitable in the long run, you shouldn't be banking.

Hey, I've got my bank node.

But slightly decreasing the requirements might allow current banknodes to do more business through larger reserve holdings.

I think 250k is a great number.  But 200K could be better, imo.

Either way, I'm in.  This coin rocks.  This developer works his ass off.

edit:  And with 6,000,000 in coins held in secure escrow...  This coin is absolutely ripe for VC investment.

@Dev I understand you want to do things your own way.  A VC doesn't have to be a tyrant.  But you are on to something that could potentially acquire a multi-million dollar market cap.  Sometimes, you have to give a little to gain a lot.

@MyFarm i actually will take a week off development after network stabilizes to write articles and ideas for Bn holders that they can pursue. ]

@dbt1033  a new framework would not change my work ethic at all. So long as they let me innovate and develop without interference in my daily routine. Like now, everyone has been worried about people running away with funds... i have solved that problem already... working code will be in the next update.

If the dev delivers on his promises I can bring VCs to the table if so desired.  VCs often get a bad rap and some deserve it.  But the good ones can make all the difference in the world.

Look at Darkcoin.  An extremely creative, talented, hard-working developer with the business acumen of a rock.  They are in desperate need of a quality executive to run the business side of things while allowing the dev to continue to be creative.  Not only does this allow the dev to focus on what he's good at, but it protects investors from amateur business decisions.  
Mr Spead is that you

made me laugh.

Would be nice though if he had stuck around, we could have done some amazing work together.
legendary
dev should IPO some bank nodes below market value, or lower the amount required. Even spreadcoin only requires 15,000 coins (this is if all the coins are in circulation and you want to be one of the 1440 masternodes)

250k coins is too steep considering the lack of liquidity. If prices keep rising no one will even bother.

The buy in should be steep, although I agree that maybe 200k or 150k might be more reasonable.

Over 70,000 coins are generated per day.  Just sit on the bid and be patient and you'll get your coins.

250k is a good number.  It's not that hard to get if you're smart and patient.  And we want our bankers to be smart.  If you're not smart enough to figure out how to acquire coins in a manner that will be profitable in the long run, you shouldn't be banking.

Hey, I've got my bank node.

But slightly decreasing the requirements might allow current banknodes to do more business through larger reserve holdings.

I think 250k is a great number.  But 200K could be better, imo.

Either way, I'm in.  This coin rocks.  This developer works his ass off.

edit:  And with 6,000,000 in coins held in secure escrow...  This coin is absolutely ripe for VC investment.

@Dev I understand you want to do things your own way.  A VC doesn't have to be a tyrant.  But you are on to something that could potentially acquire a multi-million dollar market cap.  Sometimes, you have to give a little to gain a lot.

Over 70,000 coins are generated per day.  Just sit on the bid and be patient and you'll get your coins.

250k is a good number.  It's not that hard to get if you're smart and patient.  And we want our bankers to be smart.  If you're not smart enough to figure out how to acquire coins in a manner that will be profitable in the long run, you shouldn't be banking.
Jump to: