Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 222. (Read 284530 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
@ bitcreditscc
@ yvg1900

Thanks for the advice.

I night be able to do yvg1900 before I can learn to set up my own private p2p pool.

I really have only known to do the solo mining multi rigs into one wallet that one way but I'll give this a shot.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Dev of yam miner
@ bitcredits

Curious question.

This is the first coin that I have tried the set my config file with the rpcallowip=xxx.xxx.x.* but it will not allow it to work.

Am I missing something?

let me help you out:

rpcuser=a
rpcpassword=x
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=1098
port=4036
rpcallowip=192.168.1.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
rpcthreads=64

set miner to localhost:1098 and you should be good to go, happy mining

In current bitcoin core you have to use CIDR notation: http://www.sput.nl/internet/cidr-routing.html

For example

rpcallowip=192.168.1.0/24

allows range of 192.168.1.0 to 192.168.1.255

and

rpcallowip=0.0.0.0/0

allows any IP to connect.

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
@ bitcredits

Curious question.

This is the first coin that I have tried the set my config file with the rpcallowip=xxx.xxx.x.* but it will not allow it to work.

Am I missing something?

let me help you out:

rpcuser=a
rpcpassword=x
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=1098
port=4036
rpcallowip=192.168.1.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
rpcthreads=64

But I am not trying single rig mine.

I want to multi rig to one wallet. That is why I had the * in the rpcallowip.

if your machine is 192.168.1.1, then just point all your miners at it. rpcallowip means that in your wallet machine you are accepting rpc commands from that specific address, think of it as opening a port that everyone else can connect to.

so what you need to do is config  all your miners to point at that ip.

solution is to run your own private p2pool.
legendary
@ bitcredits

Curious question.

Am I missing something?

let me help you out:

rpcuser=a
rpcpassword=x
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=1098
port=4036
rpcallowip=192.168.1.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
rpcthreads=64

But I am not trying single rig mine.

I want to multi rig to one wallet. That is why I had the * in the rpcallowip.
Activity: 115
@ bitcredits

Curious question.

Am I missing something?

let me help you out:

rpcuser=a
rpcpassword=x
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=1098
port=4036
rpcallowip=192.168.1.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
rpcthreads=64

legendary
@ bitcredits

Curious question.

Am I missing something?
if both pools have 500+ h/s then i will introduce another p2pool node, i have already got scripts running so it won't take long.
To all miners , throw some hash on this pool too

http://bcrp2pool.website:8776/static/p2pool-node-status/

your payout will be the same as mining on the other one, this just balances the load between the nodes.
Dev of yam miner
I have update my Block Explorer with Richlist and Charts for Bitcredits. I update the Explorer manual so somtimes the Explorer is not updatet.

Block explorer has a bug - it shows p2pool generated blocks as they have only reward of first output of coinbase tx.

Coinbase transactions in p2pool have more complicated structure and are multioutput.

Please consider fixing.

So i think it's fixed, thank you for the bug report. If you find a bug or have any other ideas, let it me know.

Best regards, Zornado

Looks like block explorer is stuck - last block shown is 25700, while net is far ahead.
Dev of yam miner
yam M8a CPU miner with BCR support is out.

You can find download links in @yvg1900 Twitter account.
{
"blocks" : 25874,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00001925,
"errors" : "",
"genproclimit" : -1,
"networkhashps" : 1039,   Shocked Shocked and it looks like more is coming
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false,
"chain" : "main",
"generate" : false,
"hashespermin" : 0
}
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I have update my Block Explorer with Richlist and Charts for Bitcredits. I update the Explorer manual so somtimes the Explorer is not updatet.

Block explorer has a bug - it shows p2pool generated blocks as they have only reward of first output of coinbase tx.

Coinbase transactions in p2pool have more complicated structure and are multioutput.

Please consider fixing.

So i think it's fixed, thank you for the bug report. If you find a bug or have any other ideas, let it me know.

Best regards, Zornado
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
This coin needs publicity, great work on infrastructure development so far

Need ore pools and maybe listing on some exchanges. Haha, lol with the de-listing on BTC-e ,try your luck .
There was a minor fracture in the network in the last few hours. i have manually healed most of the network but it becomes difficult with some users still straggling behind by using obsolete clients.

Please ensure you are running version 0.30.10 , that is the current public iteration.

0.30.11 will occasionally appear in your peer list, don't panic, that will likely be me or any one of the development consultants as we are always a revision or two ahead testing out new code, patches and ideas.

Analysis of peers states that 1/9 are using obsolete clients, if you are one of them, get the latest and re-sync your chain.

Bounties are being paid out and if you have any talents, take one or suggest one!!

Dev of yam miner
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
Activity: 501
Merit: 503

Please consider fixing.

nice catch seems to me it's a generic block explorer
Dev of yam miner

Please consider fixing.
light reading and food for thought for those who are truly interested in finance, banking and economics https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10301623
I am going to expand the p2pool network today by adding an additional node or two. This is to ensure that the existing pools are never over taxed.

I will give 10000 BCR to each new p2pool owner for the next 2 pools.
Jump to: