Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 223. (Read 284530 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
I have update my Block Explorer with Richlist and Charts for Bitcredits. I update the Explorer manual so somtimes the Explorer is not updatet.

Please provide address for Bounty rewards.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I have update my Block Explorer with Richlist and Charts for Bitcredits. I update the Explorer manual so somtimes the Explorer is not updatet.
Re-worked Op to be less hectic and more informative. Will add more in a little while. This week is focused on rolling out the update, stabilizing the network and our overall image through website and publicity. In a few days i'll be back on re-working the trust engine and some areas of the GUI I didn't get to finish. There is a lot to be done and for now i am the only serious coder focused on this project alone. It has advantages and pitfalls but overally we are progressing smoothly, a bit behind schedule though. 
is everthing fixed/ any news on exchanges?

Bittrex reports problem fixed, i am now trying to get an ear at Empoex. Also trying to get us listed on Poloniex.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
is everthing fixed/ any news on exchanges?
Hey guys, we have a serious problem with the wallet and I'm not sure why.  Every transaction we're sending out is getting orphaned... can someone from the dev team help us take a look?

Thanks
Richie

[Update]
Looks like we had our fee too high and all our transactions were getting rejected... We've reset the fees... if you have withdrawn and not received, please open a support ticket and we'll make sure it gets processed properly.

Ah, ok, glad to know you figured it out. I came online in a panic after I got a message you were having trouble.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Hey guys, we have a serious problem with the wallet and I'm not sure why.  Every transaction we're sending out is getting orphaned... can someone from the dev team help us take a look?

Thanks
Richie

[Update]
Looks like we had our fee too high and all our transactions were getting rejected... We've reset the fees... if you have withdrawn and not received, please open a support ticket and we'll make sure it gets processed properly.

Will do.
Thanks.

Update: I did another withdrawal and now it works  Smiley
Activity: 937
Hey guys, we have a serious problem with the wallet and I'm not sure why.  Every transaction we're sending out is getting orphaned... can someone from the dev team help us take a look?

Thanks
Richie

[Update]

Thanks
Richie

That's how far i've gone so far, i'll improve on it later.
Are withdrawals from bittrex working?
I was able to send some BCR before, but now my withdrawal of 1069.53825687 BCR is Completed but not received in my wallet.
01/25/2015 03:45:31 AM   BCR   1069.53825687   Completed
Address: 664WthEsDB7LmNajrx1vYtzBpkpismmAG1
TxId: 4f0b3dae84ad2d074bce621639bf0c2d9cb6158335675a8efbeb95ab32e8aaff

Please open a ticket with them and ask them to 1) update to the latest wallet and 2) sync from scratch.

It would be useful if we were actually notified before you break the current wallet.

wallet updated and reopened.

Richie

Sorry about that
Are withdrawals from bittrex working?
I was able to send some BCR before, but now my withdrawal of 1069.53825687 BCR is Completed but not received in my wallet.
01/25/2015 03:45:31 AM   BCR   1069.53825687   Completed
Address: 664WthEsDB7LmNajrx1vYtzBpkpismmAG1
TxId: 4f0b3dae84ad2d074bce621639bf0c2d9cb6158335675a8efbeb95ab32e8aaff

Please open a ticket with them and ask them to 1) update to the latest wallet and 2) sync from scratch.

It would be useful if we were actually notified before you break the current wallet.

wallet updated and reopened.

Richie
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
Can we trade these coins somewhere else other than bittrex.com?

Looks like it's listed on EmpoEx
Activity: 658
Can we trade these coins somewhere else other than bittrex.com?
Pools Back up and running again. sorry for the down time.
p2pool will be down 20 minutes for maintanance
Activity: 283
sometimes the process but wait a while to broadcast. had that issue with urocoin many months ago. it would take sometimes a handful of hours before something the showed as processed would show up... not sure why.
I know, but this is not the case here. We talk about 3+ days.
Jump to: