Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 234. (Read 284530 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 250
It seems that blocks moving OK now.
I got some, so no complaints.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
I must say that this is the most profitable coin at this moment  Cheesy
I mined 250 coins in the last 5 hours, with only 2 threads on my aged PHENOM II X4. I wish I had more than 3 GB of memory to run the full 4 threads.

Windows 7 SP1 x64
The node 198.52.200.9:8877 was unstable at the beginning (disconnects after some minutes) but it's OK for the last hours (but why I can't find others?)

if you are running versions that are not 0.30.07 then it is disconnecting you to avoid forking because the earlier versions have different parameters

If you like it's profitability now, just wait till i get some more stuff in there. I have planned a constant stream of updates, tweaks and upgrades
Of course running that version...
As I said it's alright now, I'm able to find blocks and they confirmed alright.
But I'm afraid. with updates will come the whales of hashpower too, and I'll lose my share of things.
Anyway.. Another  block coming now. Yeah!

I'll do my best to keep things fair, for now i hope the difficulty adjustment works in your favor mean while i'll get back to work. 
I mined 250 coins in the last 5 hours, with only 2 threads on my aged PHENOM II X4. I wish I had more than 3 GB of memory to run the full 4 threads.

Windows 7 SP1 x64
The node 198.52.200.9:8877 was unstable at the beginning (disconnects after some minutes) but it's OK for the last hours (but why I can't find others?)

if you are running versions that are not 0.30.07 then it is disconnecting you to avoid forking because the earlier versions have different parameters

If you like it's profitability now, just wait till i get some more stuff in there. I have planned a constant stream of updates, tweaks and upgrades
Of course running that version...
As I said it's alright now, I'm able to find blocks and they confirmed alright.
But I'm afraid. with updates will come the whales of hashpower too, and I'll lose my share of things.
Anyway.. Another  block coming now. Yeah!

Windows 7 SP1 x64

Windows 7 SP1 x64

Deposits are disabled on Bittrex so i assume they are updating.
Activity: 345
Can you confirm

1) That you can run any other wallet fro other coins
2) That your Pc is x64
3) that you are running version 0.30.07 of the wallet
4) That your conf file matches the power of your PC ie, do not set more threads than you have processor cores, and that your thread count does not require more memory than you have

Quick example

I have AMD 8 core @ 4 GHz with 8 GB RAM

If i am not using the PC i can run 8 threads

8*750MB == 6 GB

So i cannot exceed 8 threads

example 2

dual core intel @ 3.0 GHz 2 GB ram

this will only mine with two threads and under immense strainn since the OS will barely have enough emeory to do anything else.

1) Yes, Generally several from this PC then Transfer to other storage PC's to stake and hold.
2) Definitely
3) v0.30.07.0-beta
4) i7 4790 - 16 GB Ram - genproclimit is 4

Should have plenty spare of everything. Been running it since your first wallet release.

nice work horse, windows 7 or 8 or 8.1?

It's 8.1..Will try close all other wallets.

Edit: Back to square 1, wallet seems semi stable. However even with the 1 node, I cannot get the blockchain to download.
Can you confirm

2) That your Pc is x64
4) That your conf file matches the power of your PC ie, do not set more threads than you have processor cores, and that your thread count does not require more memory than you have

Quick example

8*750MB == 6 GB

example 2

this will only mine with two threads and under immense strainn since the OS will barely have enough emeory to do anything else.

1) Yes, Generally several from this PC then Transfer to other storage PC's to stake and hold.
2) Definitely
3) v0.30.07.0-beta

Should have plenty spare of everything. Been running it since your first wallet release.

nice work horse, windows 7 or 8 or 8.1?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
DigiByte
Can you confirm

2) That your Pc is x64

Quick example

8*750MB == 6 GB

example 2

2) Definitely
3) v0.30.07.0-beta

I had the same problem in Windows 8.1
I closed all other wallets and now it works
Can you confirm

2) That your Pc is x64

Quick example

8*750MB == 6 GB

example 2

2) Definitely
3) v0.30.07.0-beta

DEV ,Please contact Bittrex and ask them to update the wallet!
send some coin can not get it.

I already tweeted, then i went into their support site. i'll send a pm here too just for good measure.
My server is in texas, so i'll find a host in europe to help others connect easy

Is anyone in any other region of the world having problems?

I'm having hell in the southern hemisphere. Been crashing a bit as well. Will wait for the next release.

Tell me more about the crashes and we can fix it. Please keep in mind that this is a x64 release

I have wiped all, for now I'm using a blank wallet. Will see how it goes. If it crashes again I'll give you the details. I am running bit so I don't see why it would be a problem. Just saddened by the no sync and inability to mine. But it will get there.

As I write this after trolling the thread for all the nodes, I have managed 3 connections and as we speak I have made it to block one.

Edit:

From there I have to close the software and then it starts from zero blocks again.

Can you confirm

2) That your Pc is x64

Quick example

8*750MB == 6 GB

example 2

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
DEV ,Please contact Bittrex and ask them to update the wallet!
send some coin can not get it.
My server is in texas, so i'll find a host in europe to help others connect easy

I'm having hell in the southern hemisphere. Been crashing a bit as well. Will wait for the next release.

Tell me more about the crashes and we can fix it. Please keep in mind that this is a x64 release

I have wiped all, for now I'm using a blank wallet. Will see how it goes. If it crashes again I'll give you the details. I am running bit so I don't see why it would be a problem. Just saddened by the no sync and inability to mine. But it will get there.

As I write this after trolling the thread for all the nodes, I have managed 3 connections and as we speak I have made it to block one.

Edit:

From there I have to close the software and then it starts from zero blocks again.
Op links have been updated. All x86 users please bear with the delays, i'm setting up a build box for x86 right now.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
addnode =198.52.200.9
it is work! good
any new nodes? The new wallet has no connections.

OKay after a while i connect to 4 connections but wallet do not get pass block 16/32

Yeah, I get stuck on 16.

1) make sure you are running

{
"version" : 300700,
"protocolversion" : 70005,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 1540.00007661,
"blocks" : 4825,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"connections" : 0,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.00000002,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1418746303,
"keypoolsize" : 102,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"relayfee" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : ""
}

in your conf file add

seednode =198.52.200.9

others are connecting easily enough.

My version has 70004 in it. I downloaded from the OP. It has a picture of a suited person in wallet. Wallet info says: Bitcredit Core version v0.30.05.0-g (64-bit)

I added seednode, delted all but the 2 files and redownloading.

But in roaming folder I now have two folders. One says "Bitcredit" and the other says "Bitcredits". Not sure which is the real one for my wallet .dat though. So I delted all in both folders except the config and wallet .dat.

EDIT: Just seen about the wallet version 0.30.07 Unless the wallet still has issues showing correct version. It says in OP updated 9-1-2015

I'll fix the OP link, been so swamped i'm overlooking some stuff. thanks.

Bitcredit is the new name, I dropped the "s" as part of the move towards BitBank. the re-brand is minor, but it will help with explaining eg
you can borrow Bitcredit"s" from BitBank, ie the units are plural and the client is not.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
DigiByte
Jump to: