Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 230. (Read 284530 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
0 connections. I'm sad Embarrassed
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Bad news for Mac users. We'll have to rely on a forum member to do Mac builds until i get a replacement laptop.
Because there have been no objections to my planned modification to the trust system, i am going to go ahead with that

No, mining is just getting started.  Coin is in its infancy, likely 60-80 computers are mining full time based on its difficulty.  Right now its all CPU, when we go to pool it will be the addition of GPU (as with other momentum coins I expect).  Anyone can mine right now, I have a 5 year old phenom that's pulling in 250-300 coins a day.  A modern i7 can do like 800-1k.

I respect the way the dev is rolling this out slowly, building a community and getting the glitches out before pushing this in the public arena.  We are providing a solid test net of sorts and he is making corrections, you can see the wallet still has issues, colors etc, and the banking updates that are in the works.  However, us letting him take time to refine before pushing to gain more support gets time to make the project/product a good one.

On a side note, I am surprised that 2/3s of all coins in existence are on Bittrex sell orders right now.  I am not sure why anyone would solo mine this coin and then sell for like ~2 dollars a day per CPU, I am not sure that covers power costs.  If your hashing on this project right now its not to make ~$2 a day.

A lot of people never do the math, that's why they do not profit much from involvement in crypto-currencies. Thanks for the confidence, i'm sure today you'll like the update, some more of the Banking stuff will be visible, but not immediately useable.

I found a major flaw that required i rethink some areas.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

No, mining is just getting started.  Coin is in its infancy, likely 60-80 computers are mining full time based on its difficulty.  Right now its all CPU, when we go to pool it will be the addition of GPU (as with other momentum coins I expect).  Anyone can mine right now, I have a 5 year old phenom that's pulling in 250-300 coins a day.  A modern i7 can do like 800-1k.

I respect the way the dev is rolling this out slowly, building a community and getting the glitches out before pushing this in the public arena.  We are providing a solid test net of sorts and he is making corrections, you can see the wallet still has issues, colors etc, and the banking updates that are in the works.  However, us letting him take time to refine before pushing to gain more support gets time to make the project/product a good one.

On a side note, I am surprised that 2/3s of all coins in existence are on Bittrex sell orders right now.  I am not sure why anyone would solo mine this coin and then sell for like ~2 dollars a day per CPU, I am not sure that covers power costs.  If your hashing on this project right now its not to make ~$2 a day.
No pool yet?

What do you need a pool for?
No pool yet?
I need Chinese Translations, willing to double the bounty.
While the difficulty now is generally mineable, we are still missing the 1 minute mark. I do not intend to tamper with that again for a while, but i just thought i'd post an advisory, rather than 6 minutes to confirm, it's taking ~ 10 minutes.
we had a small test of the trust engine today, so expect some new tonight.
Looks like an awesome coin!
Which exchange has the most volume to buy?

Bittrex has a lot
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Am I missing a blockexplorer in the OP? Read it 3 times, but cannot seem to find it...

Built into the wallet.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Am I missing a blockexplorer in the OP? Read it 3 times, but cannot seem to find it...
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
funny how projects like this with an actual plan get less attention than the obvious shit out there.
The only reason why the shit out there gets so much attention of hype is because majority of the posts are from shill accounts from the people hyping and promoting the coins Wink
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
funny how projects like this with an actual plan get less attention than the obvious shit out there.
Activity: 168
Awesome that EmpoEx agreed to hold onto the ICO coins.  Have you talked to them about possibly hosting the ICO there?  2 options I see are running the ICO the way you had planned, maybe since EmpoEx is involved now anyway see if someone representing the exchange can control the BTC address to escrow those funds as well.  It would probably make distribution of the bitcredits easy too as investors could just make an EmpoEx account and EmpoEx could distribute the shares of the coins right through the exchange.  Or just throw all the coins up in a sell wall on EmpoEx for a week.  Problem there is what price to put them at and what to do with the unsold coins.  I think your method of running the ICO is superior than that option.

See, now I know you aren't a scammer as I am dying to flick a BTC at you for some of the ICO coins and you are wasting all this time worrying about silly details like "development" and "fixing bugs".

I think ICO discussion should start in a week when i have

1) Fixed the Ui, and 2) You guys have tested the statistics engine and maybe a rudimentary loan request.

Hopefully they'll agree to do the ICO my way, that leaves no coins at all.

A lot of the code is always in flux, but i'd like to prove my willingness and ability to deliver.

Hahaha silly details indeed, i just wish there was more development talent around, some small issues would be taken care of without need to divert from Core development.

Sounds great! I can't wait!  Tongue
How does

3 months wallet life time
Balance = Global Money supply * 0.001
100 transactions

sound for minimum trust rating?

I feel as though those who participate in the ICO should already have default minimum trust attached to their accounts.
1 hour of crypto-community service to take a break from the more complicated stuff.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10111761
Jump to: