Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 245. (Read 284530 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
sent.........

working on miner and wallet.
Well what do we do with our wallet? like precisely what needs to be typed in wherever it needs to be put so the mining starts on its own?
in your bitcredits.conf

gen=1
genproclimit=(however many threads you want to use. )

from there on it will mine automatically from setup
Thanks as soon as I did that I opened my wallet and 20 coins magically appreared!! WICKED! So I don't have to do anything else and it will just continue to mine for me?

just make sure it's mining by checking your task manager, it should show considerable memory useage along with cpu resources. ~750mb per thread
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
sent.........

Well what do we do with our wallet? like precisely what needs to be typed in wherever it needs to be put so the mining starts on its own?
in your bitcredits.conf

gen=1

Thanks as soon as I did that I opened my wallet and 20 coins magically appreared!! WICKED! So I don't have to do anything else and it will just continue to mine for me?
sent.........

in your bitcredits.conf

gen=1

sent.........

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
sent.........

What about the bounties?
sent.........

Activity: 501
Merit: 503
So we just solo mine this from our CPU through the wallet?

For now apparently, hasn't replied to my PM. I wonder what this extra wallet will look like.
So we just solo mine this from our CPU through the wallet?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
need more details
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
DigiByte
free coins are always welcome:) 5tFPGoX7d4aJdFhbsad1qKdkUBX9ma39iP
You can send me some free BitCredits to this addy : 6CnoaZGSy4vzug12dG5sh6ryZfuQf5h7gF
Good news, we all are on the same page.

So what is so great about this NRC?

The non reference client (NRC) is a non Core client that incorporates some new ideas in GUI presentation and features.
These features are not included in the reference client in order to maintain a "clear" Core.
The NRCs...yes plural will have many perks, such as news feeds, encrypted secure browsing and messaging functions.

What about the reference client?

The reference client will be maintained and updated to always be up to the very latest standards set by Bitcoin Core.
The most likely improvements in the near future are an upgrade to 0.10.0 from the current 0.99.9 and expansion of existing
console functions into actual GUI. This will serve to simplify the reference client and assist the Bitcredits adoption rate. 

What happened to the anonymity?

For now we will maintain the pseudo-anonymity of Bitcoin Core. This is because all the current technologies for anonimity are in the proving stage.
I'd  rather not include highly new and experimental into the Core until i am sure it may not have catastrophic consequences, Bitcredits is built to last
so every decision will be painstakingly analysed and weighed before making any changes to the Core. While it clones technologies from others,
i don't think it's an excuse to have sloppy code or leave potential loopholes.

What is the developer doing now?

eh....lunch?

then later today i will give complete focus to having some miners that use the getwork protocol and DO NOT make you pay for them.
Work on the first NRC has already begun and there will likely be a short presentation with screenshots in the coming few days.
I am also working on improving the built in Block explorer to expand it's scope to searching for specific addresses. Once I negotiate with an exchange,
 there will likely be in-wallet trading as well.

Exchanges,

Until block 8000, volume of the coin will be very low, 8000 * 5 = 40000, as a result i'd encourage most to be patient, however if you feel the need
we can always open a  market thread until we are listed on exchanges.

meanwhile....lunch

Activity: 501
Merit: 503
Thats great, I show block height 112, returns:
000034dc53fcfec909593e4c8cdac65bb5a50e2e05e94ec0fee2391d2a664048

Me too, dev, check your PM, these credits seem hard to come by.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Thats great, I show block height 112, returns:
000034dc53fcfec909593e4c8cdac65bb5a50e2e05e94ec0fee2391d2a664048
The chain is indeed mine, sometime someone managed to connect everyone and the seed. There are 111 block mined and the ico is in my possesion. I think restarting for just 100 blocks is disruptive so I will maintain this chain. Furthermore, to address the imbalance I will giveaway 20 BCR to all who have participated in this thread thus far. I am also paying out Bounties for the MAC wallet and the Windows x86 wallet.

The ICO is simple, all the coins will be divided among those who buy in, none of the coins will be left in my possession post block 8000.

To assuade claims of scam and other such fud, I am going to post a guide on how to use the WATCH ONLY feature of the wallet that allows you to watch the ICO balance, (note: this can be used to watch any address you want). Combined with the in-wallet Block explorer and the (coming soon) Rich list , you will be able to keep track of any public address i give.

Proof of ICO coins:

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
any exchange ?
dude theres hardly a mature coin chill. the dev hasnt confirmed the chain were mining is his, and theres going to be an ico. check back in a month
Activity: 378
any exchange ?
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Sorry for silly question. Ho to start mining here?

run the wallet--> help--> debug window--> console--> setgenerate true -1  and wait for block!

Wink

Thank you!
Activity: 364
usual scam 50% premined + IPO anybody with 2 brain cells should stay away of that shit...
Tu as mis du temps Grin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
usual scam 50% premined + IPO anybody with 2 brain cells should stay away of that shit...
Jump to: