Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 244. (Read 284530 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

First Look at NRC, still gonna add some stuff to it, but this is it's basic look. If all goes well, it should be publicly available in hours.
Looking very nice my friend very nice Smiley Keep up the amazing work that you are putting out there and this coin will take off very soon.  I've also contacted some exchanges like c-cex.com and bittrex and cryptsy about possibly looking into adding BitCredits to their exchanges so here's hoping it all works out Smiley
Gotta little problem going on right now mate Smiley When my wallet is loading it is saying that No block source available which is why it isn't connecting.  Can we address this issue please?

First Look at NRC, still gonna add some stuff to it, but this is it's basic look. If all goes well, it should be publicly available in hours.
Looking very nice my friend very nice Smiley Keep up the amazing work that you are putting out there and this coin will take off very soon.  I've also contacted some exchanges like c-cex.com and bittrex and cryptsy about possibly looking into adding BitCredits to their exchanges so here's hoping it all works out Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

I can't understand. Is this coin in the test stage? Will mined coins be available in the main blockchain after the launch? Thank you and sorry for my English.

yes, the network is live.
are we on an exchange yet? or coming close to getting on one?
I can't understand. Is this coin in the test stage? Will mined coins be available in the main blockchain after the launch? Thank you and sorry for my English.

yes, the network is live.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Please tell me how to mine with gpu.
I have tried all of programe. But no one work.
the momentum based algorithmGPU miners require a pool setup. they do not work on typical stratum or getwork protocols. the use something called xpushthrought (xpt) For protoshares memorycoin and other momentum coins, the developer of the miner would get a certain share of your hashes 2-5% awarded to themselves on a specific pool. without an XPT style pool it is unlikely those GPU miners will work until someone open sources one.

very true,

but while there are some small differences, i think i  may have managed to get the getwork protocol working in the client as well as an auxiliary getworkex. i have not managed to truly test it as i am trying to contact yvg1900 who wrote the getwork miner for memorycoin. I will update as soon as i have a definitive answer.
Thanks so much that would be really helpful for me and others my friend Smiley
it appears network hashrate has doubled over the past few hours. I will update the reference client in a few hours to properly show hashratesas well as preview the NRC.
the momentum based algorithmGPU miners require a pool setup. they do not work on typical stratum or getwork protocols. the use something called xpushthrought (xpt) For protoshares memorycoin and other momentum coins, the developer of the miner would get a certain share of your hashes 2-5% awarded to themselves on a specific pool. without an XPT style pool it is unlikely those GPU miners will work until someone open sources one.

very true,

but while there are some small differences, i think i  may have managed to get the getwork protocol working in the client as well as an auxiliary getworkex. i have not managed to truly test it as i am trying to contact yvg1900 who wrote the getwork miner for memorycoin. I will update as soon as i have a definitive answer.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
All I know is I'm somehow mining right from my wallet and I'm getting some decent results as far as I think the coin distribution goes for this coin Smiley Also where can we trade this coin?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi!
bitcredits.conf gen=1
Visual C++ error

Console
setgenerate true Visual C++ error

Is installed
What could be the problem ?

send debug.log and screenshots of exact problem.

btw, are you using win x86 or win x64? note how much ram you have also, because this is a Memory heavy algo.
Bounties for wallet paid. I am offering 1000 BCR for a Linux QT and Linux(d).

@ NoobKidOnTheBlock you are welcome.

reserve bounty for me, ill send you both in 2 hrs.

Here are Linux files:

1. bitcredits-qt
2. bitcreditsd
3. bitcredits-cli
4. bitcredits-tx

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!gI5iSI4I!Z9bbTNzwVDG9vbT03i-2DWTPkLE1i24dTlUwu65a53s

Bounty: 5tpFAcZADiRjfZHq3LT54aEHCJUXQYxETK

Will send as soon as i confirm they are working, thanks.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Hi!
bitcredits.conf gen=1
Visual C++ error

Console
setgenerate true Visual C++ error

Is installed
What could be the problem ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

reserve bounty for me, ill send you both in 2 hrs.

Here are Linux files:

1. bitcredits-qt
2. bitcreditsd
3. bitcredits-cli
4. bitcredits-tx

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!gI5iSI4I!Z9bbTNzwVDG9vbT03i-2DWTPkLE1i24dTlUwu65a53s

Bounty: 5tpFAcZADiRjfZHq3LT54aEHCJUXQYxETK

sent.........

working on miner and wallet.
Well what do we do with our wallet? like precisely what needs to be typed in wherever it needs to be put so the mining starts on its own?
in your bitcredits.conf

gen=1
genproclimit=(however many threads you want to use. )

from there on it will mine automatically from setup
Thanks as soon as I did that I opened my wallet and 20 coins magically appreared!! WICKED! So I don't have to do anything else and it will just continue to mine for me?

just make sure it's mining by checking your task manager, it should show considerable memory useage along with cpu resources. ~750mb per thread
okay I'll do that but do I also have to put something in the debug console part of it??

if you do the above, no. because it will do all that automotically at startup.

if you di not do what i suggested then you'd have to manually enter

setgenerate true "number of threads"

I'd suggest you calculate your number of threads based on the amount of memory you have

1 thread ~ 750MB
Thanks again so much it's working properly now and I appreciate the answers so quickly Smiley
sent.........

Well what do we do with our wallet? like precisely what needs to be typed in wherever it needs to be put so the mining starts on its own?
in your bitcredits.conf

gen=1

Thanks as soon as I did that I opened my wallet and 20 coins magically appreared!! WICKED! So I don't have to do anything else and it will just continue to mine for me?

just make sure it's mining by checking your task manager, it should show considerable memory useage along with cpu resources. ~750mb per thread
okay I'll do that but do I also have to put something in the debug console part of it??

if you do the above, no. because it will do all that automotically at startup.

if you di not do what i suggested then you'd have to manually enter

setgenerate true "number of threads"

I'd suggest you calculate your number of threads based on the amount of memory you have

1 thread ~ 750MB
sent.........

in your bitcredits.conf

gen=1

Jump to: