Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 241. (Read 284530 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Gui fixed has been confirmed, and no node can be completed update
Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone。
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
seednode has banned a lot of connections, restarting now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Also No connections here......... Any solution?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
just downloaded the newer version.. was stuck at 2 hrs behind, figured maybe by mining i forked on the old chain.. has 6-8 connections.
deleted appdata folder except wallet to start fresh.. added this node above. no connections -_-
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
no conect, node pls Cool
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
DigiByte
i am unable to minimize the wallet in windows 8.1

which one ?
DigiByte
i am unable to minimize the wallet in windows 8.1
///

please follow the links in the OP to update your respective clients immediately, at the rate miners are falling out we would not reach the next retarget.
Core updates complete, will push them to git with new clients in a few hours.

GUI fixes for both Core and Plus wallet will also be pushed, tomorrow is a mandatory holiday , however i will come online a while and post a 'whitepaper', more like a mission statement.

More to come.
it is almost 24 hours since I found a block
How do I set up cudaminer?

working on a couple of updates including getting a functioning external miner.
DigiByte
it is almost 24 hours since I found a block
How do I set up cudaminer?
one of the most important issues with changing key instruments is that it must propagate in the network properly. i will make a decision by the end of he day and have the client out before 14:00 GMT.

this is very delicate and i wish to avoid multiple forking, as a result, all old clients will be disconnected the moment we switch to the new retargeting scheme.

it has been reported that the changes i want to make , while safer than introducing kgw or digishield, will likely result in wild swings in difficulty, as a result the gap needs to be smaller and the adjustments more fluid.

at block 8000 the reward is meant to skyrocket to 250 per block, a few people have told me it's too high, that instead i should increase the halving period but reduce the reward to 100. this will increase the value of the coins held by those who are mining now, while keeping an ample money supply.

i see the merits in the argument, but i'd like to hear from the miners themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
might as well test out the new diff client as soon as its ready Smiley that way if it needs further tuning it wont be after ico end
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
Hmmm!  Sure is a memory hog!  Glad I just tightened up the timings tighter than a snare-drum.  7 threads on an FX-8350 running at 5.0Ghz.  I'd feel better if it wasn't telling me "hashespersec" : 0   From peerinfo I'm gonna guess that rpcport=8876?
DigiByte
good luck
how about you send me a link in a pm and i try to work out the problems?

all coins will be sent in short time.

as for difficulty, i have studied kgw, dgw and digishield all have the problem of introducing exploits that were not there before. consultation has brought up one fix, i will reduce the number of blocks between re-targets and moderate the percentage changes in either direction. the patch will go up in a few hours  however i need to select a viable block number for the switch.

more on this in a bit.
Activity: 115
"blocks" : 776,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00000313,

8000 blocks for a long time, every day my E3 1230 V3 X2 can only obtain 100+ BCR, I hope to change now.

I am currently using a FX8320 (8 core but I only have enough memory to roll 5 threads).

since launch I am at 135 BCR mined: 62QUg3YZrTJabygD5M1mJMACvqHu2kcRQT (address posted as proof)

{
"blocks" : 780,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00001154,
"errors" : "",
"genproclimit" : 5,
"networkhashps" : 11,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false,
"chain" : "main",
"generate" : true,
"hashespersec" : 0
}

Also I noticed the difficulty jumped in the last few hours...did one person get a GPU miner to work?

I tried the pts-getwork gpuminer, which was not listed on the main page but was available through a google search. However while it connected (and initialized all gpus 5x (3 280x and 2 270x)), it returned all false hashes, so it seems the get-work was functional but maybe I misunderstood about which momentum algo it was using.

Standing by (and will leave the CPU on to help move the network along)

Have a good day,

Jump to: