Pages:
Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 29. (Read 284526 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Ideally would be to to divide wallet to simple and advance mode.
In simple mode hide all info that avarage joe doesn't need.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
how come windows users havent said anything about the sqlite thing ? Do you prefer to see the tables or should i shave down the interface?
Im a bit confused as to what im seeing.
On a non basenode: there is a dropdown of RAWDATA, PEERS, BLOCK, sqlite_sequence. If you click on something you can easily overtype the data (oops anyone want to tell me what unix time for block 2 was?)
RAWDATA is blank for me
PEERS is blank for me
BLOCKS shows the block height, hash, and miner of each block
sqlite_sequence shows current block height
----inputting an address to use the ChainID results in nothing happening.

On a basenode: there are dropdowns for RAWDATA, PEERS, TRUSTRATINGS, TRANSACTIO..., sqlite_sequence, BLOCKS, OUTPUTS, INPUTS
(since my basenode was not synced from scratch for the list only extends for the last ~4000 blocks)
RAWDATA address data tallys of #transactions, total coins in/out, balance
PEERS is blank for me
TRUSTRATINGS is blank for me
TRANSACTIO... shows 3 hashes and their blockheights
sqlite_sequence shows current blockheight, and probably pending transactions + pending total outputs
BLOCKS shows block height, hash, and miner of each of the 4000 blocks this wallet has seen
OUTPUTS likely listing details of the pending total outputs tx included in,, address, ammt, and offset
INPUTS is blank for me
----inputting an address to use the ChainID results in nothing happening.

TL/DR:
sqlite is able to take the blockchain data and parse it nicely, but the trust of an address can not yet be determined inside the wallet.

Recommend:
data should not be editable without an extra step to avoid errors if the data should even be allowed to be edited.
need writeup on what to expect/how to interpret data in the database.
need CHAINID to accept address and return results
Activity: 471
Sad story of most coins, once the pump is over. Luckily BCR never had a pump, its a low lying gem.

I am in favour of the new graphics if we can have them in as many colors as we have themes.

Yes there was a short pump, lasted like 2 days or something.
We are now at 0.00000181 and I remember we were at 0.00004 or something. So it's x22 lower Smiley
For a moment I was wondering if we are going lower than doge... Seriously this coin is like the most undervalued coin in crypto lol.
Nice graphics but old logo looks better it's almost a trademark already, new one is unreadable and too complicated.
Can we have both of two worlds?
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
Sad story of most coins, once the pump is over. Luckily BCR never had a pump, its a low lying gem.

I am in favour of the new graphics if we can have them in as many colors as we have themes.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
We need a new logo and graphics  Undecided

I wonder which theme is used the most.

xd as soon i told your nick you already started and finished the job, if wasn't for your past with your coin i would highfive you, anyway looks very nice....

Thanks ,I try to help people as I can, as would have been nice for someone to help with my coin AG76 Smiley
Hi, nice!! i'm sure once the others chip in we can have a decision in a few hours.

What happened to your coin? Maybe i can give it a breath of life with some code and ideas i can't use in BCR.

for what i know people were losing interest in the pow and he tried calling people to add a pos on the coin but all of them refused to do so.... is just what i know about the whole thing
Activity: 322

xd as soon i told your nick you already started and finished the job, if wasn't for your past with your coin i would highfive you, anyway looks very nice....

Thanks ,I try to help people as I can, as would have be nice for someone to help with my coin OS76 Smiley

Awesome !!!
Finally some nice graphics/color set  Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Thanks ,I try to help people as I can, as would have been nice for someone to help with my coin AG76 Smiley
Hi, nice!! i'm sure once the others chip in we can have a decision in a few hours.

What happened to your coin? Maybe i can give it a breath of life with some code and ideas i can't use in BCR.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Thanks ,I try to help people as I can, as would have be nice for someone to help with my coin OS76 Smiley

My project for your coin

Banner

Wallet Bg

Awesome!!!!! Even better if each of the theme colors had it's own set!!! Wow that was a fast response with good material.

Anyone else notice that bidders are getting BCR @ 1/3 the price today ?
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

My project for your coin
Logo

Banner

Wallet Bg

how come windows users havent said anything about the sqlite thing ? Do you prefer to see the tables or should i shave down the interface?
I also got some over time, would be nice if someone panicked and sold  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Speaking of the market.  I'm hoping to build quite a bag of BCR.  If people want to sell large amounts, put them on Bittrex or please PM me.

maybe try with osmiumcoin, i know he always searching somebody to give his coin designs.... i don't know if can help or not

I bet it's someone's fishing for other people typo mistake, common thing.
The market would look saner if those last three sell orders were removed.
Activity: 1232
need some help

Code:
CWallet::GenerateNewKey() : AddKey failed

What exactly were you trying to do? without understanding the situation and what you did/ trying to do there is no way to assist.

i was trying to get a new address by using the "request payment" button
Wallet unlocked?

yep unlocked, i got the same message when i was trying to "getinfo" in the consol, restarted my wallet and the error disappeared.
cant get past block 267029, i have used  reconsiderblock to.

"reconsiderblock 00283c469a36cf17e86dd95fe7120d886c1d6bf0f41832d779ce13fbf33be0b0"

yep did that last night

Code:
22:53:04

reconsiderblock 00283c469a36cf17e86dd95fe7120d886c1d6bf0f41832d779ce13fbf33be0b0
Pages:
Jump to: