Pages:
Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 24. (Read 284491 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Bla bla bla... who cares?
It's BITCREDITS thread, go elsewhere.

You care Wink

Why else would you grace me with your time?
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Bla bla bla... who cares?
It's BITCREDITS thread, go elsewhere.
legendary
Sounds like a premine dump warning. Thanks!

Thank you for totally ignoring your 8-bit thread for 2 weeks, your own community will be glad for it , in the meantime spreading lies in the self-made fake bitcredit thread, karma will get be sure of it, trolls die young.

Are you trying to explain something? Please elaborate.

BTW I am 8BIT holder, not developer. BITCREDITS dev has attacked 8BIT community so I am here. It's just a beginning, grab your popcorn please.

Please give it a rest man.  I've left you alone and you know how hard that has been for me...

Move on.  If you are just an 8-bit holder, please let the community know.  People still think you are the dev.

I don't feel attacked by Bitcreditscc or his community.  Seems like you've stirred the pot and they are getting upset...

Let's go our separate ways 8-bit-party.  Let's focus on 8-bit.

Fuck you. Thanks.

I thought you were just some kid for a while based on your behavior, but your taste in music suggests otherwise.  It's really a shame that a grown man behaves the way you do.  

Maybe you are just a troll...but definitely not a good one.  Shoot me a pm if you want to learn the art Wink

And Fuck me?  Watch me hold my 20k and growing 8-bit until the day I die, just to ruin you when you try and pump it.  I'm talking straight up sell to market dump.  All at once.  Get a life.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Thank you for totally ignoring your 8-bit thread for 2 weeks, your own community will be glad for it , in the meantime spreading lies in the self-made fake bitcredit thread, karma will get be sure of it, trolls die young.

BTW I am 8BIT holder, not developer. BITCREDITS dev has attacked 8BIT community so I am here. It's just a beginning, grab your popcorn please.

Please give it a rest man.  I've left you alone and you know how hard that has been for me...

Move on.  If you are just an 8-bit holder, please let the community know.  People still think you are the dev.

I don't feel attacked by Bitcreditscc or his community.  Seems like you've stirred the pot and they are getting upset...

Let's go our separate ways 8-bit-party.  Let's focus on 8-bit.

Fuck you. Thanks.

legendary

I don't feel attacked by Bitcreditscc or his community.  Seems like you've stirred the pot and they are getting upset...

Let's go our separate ways 8-bit-party.  Let's focus on 8-bit.

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
legendary
Activity: 1288
currently negotiating sale of part of the premine with an eye towards accelerating the development pace.

What are you buying with it?
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
currently negotiating sale of part of the premine with an eye towards accelerating the development pace.

Well, I took a day off on christmas  Smiley next post will be confirming that users can now issue assets in the GUI , few hours maybe.

linux users can start testing out some of the code on github , a lot is still disabled, but you'll get the gist of where we will be by the weekend
legendary
Activity: 966
legendary
Activity: 1288
Is there a 32bit windows wallet I can download?

Happy new year all.
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Happy new year!
Happy new year to you as well! Smiley
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
Really nice, happy new year, input all the way for a greater output..

Happy new year!
DEV and what my project graphic , accepted ? still no answer

User input is all i am waiting for.
Activity: 980
DEV and what my project graphic , accepted ? still no answer
Activity: 736
Merit: 500

We will provide same service for 10% fee if paying with XQN and 20% if paying with the actual node/stake coin.
Same goes for all masternode/POS coins.
More services/info to come, our main page in sig.

Happy staking/masternoding!

IW

Thanks for the feedback.
I'm sure that you made your math and you could maintain the nodes online with 10%, or 20%.
If not, take a look here.

It's not much at 10% on the hardware requirements, to be run smoothly ...
Iknow, this was not ment to take your buisiniss.
Its not about profit, i already own the hardware and have no cost to operate further due some clever agreements.
Maybe we could cooperate on this service instead of fighting on price? Smiley
We only want to provide the service to help, and add an extra incentive to use our coin as base payment for services.
Thank you for what you are doing, there is a real need for your service and this need will only grow exponential along with crypto adoption.

IW
Pages:
Jump to: