Pages:
Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 39. (Read 284526 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Is anyone still having sync issues? make sure you are on the latest version
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Small like 32kb it was a clean install fresh wallet no tx's

left it open, looks like it cleared the issue after some time, the log had a lot of update chain tips. Either way it went back in time from 4 weeks to 9 weeks. seeing if it will start syncing again.
And looks like it ended up with error connect block invalid block at height 210005.
will restart a few times.

edit to add, looks like ill just try from scratch again overnight.

Bitcreditscc, can you look at the seed nodes you put up? I dont know where to look in the code but have they been hardcoded?
I see 6 out of the 8 nodes i connect to are stuck at 258882 and have been since the recent bootstrap was released.

And something harder to look at would be for the wallet to reject the error for connect invalid block. due to mining key issue. Seems like multiple people have had the issue where if they happen to restart their wallet it sticks at whatever block they were last synced to and wont move forward.

The restart issue is already resolved , i have been testing the windows build in a vm for almost 12 hours now. Yeah, i am going to remove the stuck seeds i the final rc.

ok goodluck with testing. will wait for the RC with database beta to attempt fresh sync again.

left it open, looks like it cleared the issue after some time, the log had a lot of update chain tips. Either way it went back in time from 4 weeks to 9 weeks. seeing if it will start syncing again.
And looks like it ended up with error connect block invalid block at height 210005.

Bitcreditscc, can you look at the seed nodes you put up? I dont know where to look in the code but have they been hardcoded?
I see 6 out of the 8 nodes i connect to are stuck at 258882 and have been since the recent bootstrap was released.

And something harder to look at would be for the wallet to reject the error for connect invalid block. due to mining key issue. Seems like multiple people have had the issue where if they happen to restart their wallet it sticks at whatever block they were last synced to and wont move forward.

The restart issue is already resolved , i have been testing the windows build in a vm for almost 12 hours now. Yeah, i am going to remove the stuck seeds i the final rc.

legendary
Forget-about-it

new client complete fresh sync, standard conf settings (no banknode)
new clean wallet started @1pm Central time. just checked wallet was still syncing (4 weeks behind) @9pm. I clicked on the wallet and it froze/closed itself so ctrlaltdelete as it was stuck in a checking for problems thing, a restart froze on "loading wallet".
ideas?

how big is your wallet file?
What could be the reason that bn mining don't work ?

miningkeys.dat set and has the address of the same bn that is started from,
setgenerate true 1 (just for one core) executed,
getmininginfo gives me 'generate'  : true

The only fishy thing is "timeoffset" : -4  which was already reduced from -8 with ntpd reset

net hash rate is looking a bit high, i'm sure it will even out soon.
legendary
Forget-about-it
new client complete fresh sync, standard conf settings (no banknode)
new clean wallet started @1pm Central time. just checked wallet was still syncing (4 weeks behind) @9pm. I clicked on the wallet and it froze/closed itself so ctrlaltdelete as it was stuck in a checking for problems thing, a restart froze on "loading wallet".
ideas?
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
What could be the reason that bn mining don't work ?

miningkeys.dat set and has the address of the same bn that is started from,
setgenerate true 1 (just for one core) executed,
getmininginfo gives me 'generate'  : true

The only fishy thing is "timeoffset" : -4  which was already reduced from -8 with ntpd reset
Activity: 555
Merit: 500
bitcredit sent you a message
Fresh start, only with conf and wallet.dat
Win 8.1 machine is syncing, win 7 - stops at wallet loadind, then deleted all wallet.dat and even conf, same effect.

Are old files : qrc_bitcredit.cpp and  qrc_bitcredit_locale.cpp or just newest exe ? Tried both solution so far.

https://github.com/bitcreditscc/bicreditsnew/commit/da27534920edc746dd728d02d79043d22a8f7f72

So old peers are removed or it's just temporary for test ?

I bet for now this will solve some sync problems, at least 3 days ago it helped for some time.

Those nodes aren't being maintained , they were stuck and causing problems.

It's 64-bit so it won't work on 32 bit OS
Activity: 525
Merit: 510

We now have a SLACK CHANNEL
https://bcrofficial.slack.com/
Please contact user LucD88 with an email address (it can be a throwaway address if you like) original Slack post is here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13156328
The more the merrier!
Like jasemoney said: The more the merrier! Smiley

Anyone - including less tech-savvy people - is allowed to join and contribute to the discussion. If you rather listen instead of speak, that's perfectly fine as well. Just send me a PM including your (throwaway) email address, and I will invite you.
Fresh start, only with conf and wallet.dat
Win 8.1 machine is syncing, win 7 - stops at wallet loadind, then deleted all wallet.dat and even conf, same effect.

Are old files needed : qrc_bitcredit.cpp and  qrc_bitcredit_locale.cpp or just newest exe ? Tried both solution so far.

https://github.com/bitcreditscc/bicreditsnew/commit/da27534920edc746dd728d02d79043d22a8f7f72

So old peers are removed or it's just temporary for test ?

I bet for now this will solve some sync problems, at least 3 days ago it helped for some time.

EDIT:

using only x64 systems
Ok,

https://mega.nz/#!l0JklJSK!Z9Dd-WWR7LQXUHXSiZSU_KmWtAzGe_ZjZ0j0dFEdIUo

Let's see if anyone has sync issues , be it fresh, bootstrap or restart.

No luck with QT SQlite , will update again later.
Activity: 555
pm'd you
for visibility linked directly to bitcreditscc original posts of these items:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13134813    <-- latest wallet for now. Expecting new wallet builds for quicker syncing & chain stall on restart.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13127579    <-- to help you sync this is the latest bootstrap 4 days old

Nice!!

I've already worked out the sync issue, what remains now is the QT-sqlite issue. Depending on my success , another rc will be out later today.
legendary
Forget-about-it
for visibility linked directly to bitcreditscc original posts of these items:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13134813    <-- latest wallet for now. Expecting new wallet builds for quicker syncing & chain stall on restart.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13127579    <-- to help you sync this is the latest bootstrap 4 days old

EDIT to add..

We now have a SLACK CHANNEL
https://bcrofficial.slack.com/
Please contact user LucD88 with an email address (it can be a throwaway address if you like) original Slack post is here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13156328
The more the merrier!

I get this, but no peers ...

getinfo

10:54:51

{
"version" : 301706,
"protocolversion" : 70013,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 0,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"connections" : 0,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.00000000,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1449394658,
"keypoolsize" : 2,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"relayfee" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : ""
}

please check my last few posts , there is a link to the current wallet for testing.
Didn´t get an error like this on my ubuntu.
Only thing that changed is sqlite:
sudo apt-get install sqlite3 libsqlite3-dev
Then it should work.
Try to delete the local git-rep and clone new from github.
Then try again to compile.
lg t.

No luck, I had already latest version, so tried to remove it then install again, still the same, it could stop to work after some update, found somewhere that running ./autogen.sh twice could help but not in my case, I will try later some older not updated version.

the issue is your automake/ autoconf  

you need to either re-install or make a fresh machine

For something completely different, tried now ubuntu on VPS which was not touched almost a month and even earlier was used to compile some 30.18 wallet, now it give's me the same error, sqlite installed , really nothing more were changed in git because this looks strange for me ?

something curious happened while building for windows...try this, go into src folder and create a folder "config"

Thanx, after adding config folder my VPS flashed with some info about overriding automake and so far it's compiling, vm is another story - a lot of infos that archiver requires 'AM_PROG_AR" then it stops, not worth to fight with it, will just restore some older backup to be on a safe side, by the way cleaning some useless crap.

So either my 2 configs were uncomplete, or it would be good to include it in the source, next time will wait for others to have the same problem Wink

About wallet
After some test, wallet if is in sync once and then not closed, then will be good, but if you wil close it and then try to open after few hours there's a lot of chance that it wont sync further, I will do more test after few hours, curious what problems bittrex has, chainz seems good.

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

On a sidenote: Many have requested a Slack channel for BCR, mostly because of the advantages it offers over an IRC channel. Since Slack stores old/previous messages, everyone joining the channel at a later time is able to read back through past conversations. Hence making Slack a transparant and good source of information for people interested.

So, on behalf of the developer, I created a Slack channel for BCR: https://bcrofficial.slack.com/ If you want to join, please send me a PM including your email address so I can invite you.

Had a busy day yesterday, my apologies for the delay in inviting. But so far I have invited (only) 3 people to the BCR Slack channel. Again, if you want to join the BCR Slack channel, please send me a PM including your email address so I can invite you.

It appears to be impossible to make the BCR Slack channel public, hence the inviting..
Activity: 573

I get this, but no peers ...

getinfo

10:54:51

{
"version" : 301706,
"protocolversion" : 70013,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 0,