Pages:
Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 7. (Read 284487 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
210 million to 50 million reduction in total supply imminent... may not be a 4X price rise but it will move the market.

If you have a little patience then bidding daily is usually a far cheaper way to acquire BCR. Also feels less like handing over money, more like moving it from one pocket to another. Smiley
I don't think the 210 to 50 should move the market much. There's not going to be a reduction in coins, just a reduction in possible coins. The current supply will not be shrunk as its under 50 million

why 50? Why not 21m?

for one,  there are 30 million out there now.

Why not 30m?  Grin

I got no idea.   HA!

It would get rid of all this mining nonsense... Wink

But hey, only 20 million to go.
gotta reward the miners somehow..
and the bidders.
at least making the majority of the emission go to bidders = backing the coin and adding value to the chain in a unique way.

if this was going to become low% pos... it needs to be completely overhauled before v2 comes out.

Just for the sake of speculative discussion only:

Not if you plan to become a bitcoin sidechain. At the point that becomes a realistic possibility, you would get the benefits of Bitcoin miners securing the BCR blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
210 million to 50 million reduction in total supply imminent... may not be a 4X price rise but it will move the market.

If you have a little patience then bidding daily is usually a far cheaper way to acquire BCR. Also feels less like handing over money, more like moving it from one pocket to another. Smiley
I don't think the 210 to 50 should move the market much. There's not going to be a reduction in coins, just a reduction in possible coins. The current supply will not be shrunk as its under 50 million

why 50? Why not 21m?

for one,  there are 30 million out there now.

Why not 30m?  Grin

I got no idea.   HA!

gotta reward the miners somehow..
and the bidders.
at least making the majority of the emission go to bidders = backing the coin and adding value to the chain in a unique way.

if this was going to become low% pos... it needs to be completely overhauled before v2 comes out.
legendary
Activity: 966

why 50? Why not 21m?

for one,  there are 30 million out there now.

Why not 30m?  Grin

I got no idea.   HA!

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

why 50? Why not 21m?

Why not 30m?  Grin

I got no idea.   HA!
legendary

why 50? Why not 21m?

Why not 30m?  Grin
Activity: 776
Merit: 536

why 50? Why not 21m?

legendary

why 50? Why not 21m?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
who's the dude that bought 1.5 mil BCR the past few days Huh Shocked

Me. I've been watching BCR closely for the last 6 months or so and decided to grow my bag.
legendary
Decentralize Everything
I can't sync past block 370752.  Reconsiderblock won't work.  Any suggestions?

check if it's the peers holding you back or not.

Meanwhile, i think people would get on faster with a bootstrap, i'll upload one shortly . Check here in ten minutes

https://mega.nz/#!M5gAAQ5B!PuFWA84379MF9677GtDLppKB2HNj82Xa_7LbhLBQ4FM

Perfect, thanks.
legendary
The original idea was to get users to create trust and credit rating based on their blockchain activity, websites.....create an attack vector ....

These are some key stats and reports that we will need to generate from the Blockchain or the loan books in order to meet several regulatory hurdles.  With these, we can join various peer-to-peer organisations.  This is important because, well, see towards the end  Grin

Bad Debts:

Returns:

Most of this we should be able to generate on demand, although we need to submit these stats once a year.

There are a few sticking points:

1. KYC.  We need to have a way to verify users. I'm thinking that we can make this part of the application process and users will have to get verified by a notary or lawyer.  The lawyer can then submit a verification code which we can hash into the blockchain.

We'll need to deal with this carefully as KYC covers both lenders and borrowers.  We might be able to get around some of this if we just go after penny loans, but the real money is in the big loans. So we'll have to deal with KYC somehow.

2. Chasing bad debts. We've got a strategy for that (legal kneecapping).

So, OP. The data we need to provide should be something we can get from the blockchain?

Why this is important to get right:

The market 5 years ago when I first looked at it hardly mattered. £1m in revenues. In the last year, revenues went from £2bn to £4bn. That's a sign of explosive growth happening. Consumers and businesses have got the message and they are opting for peer-to-peer finance.

This is, as they say, the ground floor of a new financial sector being born right before our eyes.

BCR can expand on this in so many ways. For example, using BTC, we can syndicate loans all over the world. Link BTC to fiat and an investor in California can join with an investor from France and lend money to someone building a house in China or India.

bump
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
good project but dont see interest here so sitting back until ico guys dump whenever they do
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

6million was recently ico'd at 350sats
legendary
Activity: 966

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HGPUPC addicted!
I can't sync past block 370752.  Reconsiderblock won't work.  Any suggestions?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14413678

Bootstrap is the essential part. The rest is just "procedure" in case you don't know what you are doing.
legendary

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14413678
Activity: 602
Windows users who wish to take a look at the wallet we will be using for v 2.0 can download the client side wallet here :- Bitcredit v2.0 Client (Lending Platform)
Activity: 602
I can't sync past block 370752.  Reconsiderblock won't work.  Any suggestions?

check if it's the peers holding you back or not.

Meanwhile, i think people would get on faster with a bootstrap, i'll upload one shortly . Check here in ten minutes

https://mega.nz/#!M5gAAQ5B!PuFWA84379MF9677GtDLppKB2HNj82Xa_7LbhLBQ4FM
legendary
Decentralize Everything
Pages:
Jump to: