Pages:
Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 9. (Read 284487 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 502
It is quiet here!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
who shall be the named and registered directors?

Well, that's fairly easy on some levels.

Regardless of who is actually listed as a director on paper, the courts look to those who direct and control.

So, who directs and controls? Whose got the keys to the code, Github, etc. ?

Eh...me.

You're hired. Smiley

Actually, for this first step, having just one shareholder makes the application process really simple in terms of submissions of documents.

However, once we get past the first step, an organisation looking to get regulatory approval and only having one director is probably not going to work.  The regulators might consider it a risk to only have one 'responsible' person. But this is something we can broach further down the line later this year.
legendary
Activity: 966

Regardless of who is actually listed as a director on paper, the courts look to those who direct and control.

Eh...me.

You're hired. Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Eh...me.
legendary

legendary

So perhaps all that is needed is a simple statement that the shareholder will vote in accordance with the Masternodes votes?

Sounds like a plan. Smiley
Thank you much!!!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I am blocked on 351580. Reconsider block doesnt work as well. Any new bootstrap?

Might want to give reconsiderblock another shot, it does work but sometimes you got to give it a second try and it is kinda slow. You're nearly 20k blocks behind so it should take a while.

Still no result. Block at 351580
@370752 www. bitcredit. work/ downloads
legendary
If we get positive legal advice supporting that, i'm all for it.

Well the interesting thing about this is economics.  If the shareholder doesn't do what Masternodes vote on, the Masternodes can just crash the price of BCR and no one else would ever buy a BCR ever again.

So perhaps all that is needed is a simple statement that the shareholder will vote in accordance with the Masternodes votes?
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
Yes I agree with the above statement.
Brian
legendary
I need some views from this community on how to split up shareholdings for the company that will be registered to submit applications for joining peer-to-peer associations, etc

My current thinking is this:

> set-up a company to join peer-to-peer associations and meet regulatory obligations

> setting up a company means real people need to be shareholders (somewhere along the line).  

> There will be one share and that share will be held in trust for the BCR masternodes

> The company formation documents can say something like......the vote from a majority of the BCR masternode will determine all the votes of all the shareholders and that of the board of directors.

This means that while masternodes are not shareholders, they determine all the votes of the company and the outcome of those votes.

Thoughts?
I am blocked on 351580. Reconsider block doesnt work as well. Any new bootstrap?

Might want to give reconsiderblock another shot, it does work but sometimes you got to give it a second try and it is kinda slow. You're nearly 20k blocks behind so it should take a while.

Still no result. Block at 351580
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

legendary

Get ready to bid in 40 minutes people! The earlier you bid the cheaper the price there might be some arbitrage opportunities  Wink.

Follow this account for reminders https://twitter.com/Bitcredit_Info

Someone do a video for the world to understand what this is about
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

Get ready to bid in 40 minutes people! The earlier you bid the cheaper the price there might be some arbitrage opportunities  Wink.

Follow this account for reminders https://twitter.com/Bitcredit_Info

legendary
Banks all over the world are looking into blockchain technology, today's central banking system is just a money printing machine! Banks might start using blockchain technology but will it be an open ledger?

Open to them, sure. To us, not so much.

To say that the future of money is blockchain-based crypto-currencies and payment platforms is to state the obvious nowadays. If this wasn't the case, then why are Goldman Sachs et al. (i.e. the global too big to fail banks) rushing to patent their own proprietary versions of blockchain technologies? Why are banks investing heavily in companies that are trying to establish a global blockchain platform for banks?

It's doubtful to me that banks as we know them have much use for blockchains at all. And if used they will be neither open source nor open ledger.
Activity: 1232
The growth of peer-to-peer lending is truly at an early and explosive point:

The US, China and UK are at the forefront of this new way of lending. That means the rest of the world is there for the taking by a player with global infrastructure.

What is particularly interesting about this is the R3 approach. BCR could actually make just as much money by being the infrastructure that peer-to-peer lenders could use to access markets around the world without having to invest in serious infrastructure in each market.

Banks all over the world are looking into blockchain technology, today's central banking system is just a money printing machine! Banks might start using blockchain technology but will it be an open ledger?

To say that the future of money is blockchain-based crypto-currencies and payment platforms is to state the obvious nowadays. If this wasn't the case, then why are Goldman Sachs et al. (i.e. the global too big to fail banks) rushing to patent their own proprietary versions of blockchain technologies? Why are banks investing heavily in companies that are trying to establish a global blockchain platform for banks?

Pages:
Jump to: