Pages:
Author

Topic: BitDice.me - UPGRADED TO V3, MOVE YOUR STATS! - page 24. (Read 37934 times)

Activity: 776
Merit: 522
What is your magic number before you run off with peoples coins or have a employee play on site/

I wouldn't, I just don't need to. And I never had and never will hire anyone to access to the server or code.

I prefer another way. Create more services around my dice sites, for example simpleswap.me, it's an MVP and will get a new design next week, with more fastest exchange and without limits.

Next MVP gonna be released next month, its also related to transactions.

I have a long-term plans, and not going to ruin everything.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
What is your magic number before you run off with peoples coins or have a employee play on site/
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
how does invest work? there's no explanation on the website..

Pretty much like how invest works on other sites.
On the invest/divest page, you can see a line "You get any gains the site makes (minus a 10% commission on net profits) but you also take any losses."
legendary
Activity: 1143
how does invest work? there's no explanation on the website..
Activity: 868

congrats bitdice . you know have biggest profit from a dice invest site
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Add Huntercoin!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
Looks like AK came onto the site using a different user ID, still lost though Sad.

Not sure why he wants to try and make back what he lost, maybe its personal that he has lost so much. I just hope he starts winning now, don't want him to skip the site due to his ill luck.
Site profit is up largely due to his contribution.
legendary
Until further update we credit deposits after 1 confirmation. I found a way how this can be abused and gonna return it to zero soon.

No wonder my dep took so long to confirm, i thought deposits were broken Tongue.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
@OP

It would be nice if you can add something where we can check other players
statistics,im really intrested about that

also please remove best tab and put high roller tab!
Until further update we credit deposits after 1 confirmation. I found a way how this can be abused and gonna return it to zero soon.
We have almost 300BTC invested this week! Congrats everyone!
Activity: 868

here are latest stats

bitdice is doing amazing this week! congrats!
legendary
As our profits are enormous high, I will do a 1BTC rain within next 6-8 hours. You need to be level 1 to participate.

yey!!, damn all the profits are from AK. I just wished that he stopped at getting back almost 40BTC but still that was a fun ride watching my investment go up and down haha

Yeah, hope AK wins some back though, feeling bad for him. Sad
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
As our profits are enormous high, I will do a 1BTC rain within next 6-8 hours. You need to be level 1 to participate.

yey!!, damn all the profits are from AK. I just wished that he stopped at getting back almost 40BTC but still that was a fun ride watching my investment go up and down haha
Activity: 882
Merit: 595

wow nice to hear this rain Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I caught one or two of the rains and it was a lot of fun.

Unfortunately, it looks like some of the whales such as AK and ScryptHasher are losing faith as well as coins at the site.  The latter was especially key in getting people up and going on the reddcoin sister site.

yah, thats why we hope they won back their losses but unfortunately not Sad
wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251
I caught one or two of the rains and it was a lot of fun.

Unfortunately, it looks like some of the whales such as AK and ScryptHasher are losing faith as well as coins at the site.  The latter was especially key in getting people up and going on the reddcoin sister site.
@OP you should reward me at least 0.01 btc

for the predction i made

about that akcoinminer that he was gone a lose it all

your site just earned 75 btc

hope you reward me hahha Cheesy
Join into the rain, I will do some today.

i didnt see any rains since i played on your site

kinda little sad Sad

There were two rains yesterday. I missed them too if thats any consolation Tongue.
There have been a few rains on here the last few days.

There were five, total 0.5BTC
legendary
@OP you should reward me at least 0.01 btc

for the predction i made

about that akcoinminer that he was gone a lose it all

your site just earned 75 btc

hope you reward me hahha Cheesy
Join into the rain, I will do some today.

i didnt see any rains since i played on your site

kinda little sad Sad

There were two rains yesterday. I missed them too if thats any consolation Tongue.
There have been a few rains on here the last few days.
Pages:
Jump to: