Pages:
Author

Topic: BitDice.me - UPGRADED TO V3, MOVE YOUR STATS! - page 23. (Read 37934 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 252
From what i know the max profit is 1% of the bankroll by default. BUT!
The site also has a x Kelly option. Im assuming you know what it means and how it changes the max profit.

Investors who invest a large enough sum can request a custom x Kelly from the admin from what i have heard. (P.S When you click on the investment you see the x Kelly there)
Im pretty sure quite a few investors are trying the x Kelly Smiley

I had no idea you could change that. Thank you.

That means the average investor "kelly number" is 4.7 %! Either some investors are really stupid or the number is wrong. We have no way of knowing.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
I invested a little to check this site out, and I while it seems well designed and also work alright, there is a question about the bankroll.

The site doesn't say explicitly what exact amount it is, but you can get it from the max profit - which is 37.618012 at this moment. This implies a bankroll of 3761 BTC.
Calculating backwards from my own investment percentage gives me roughly the same answer.

The problem is that the proof of reserves you have here only contain the money from outside investors 808.84321993. (95% of it)

I'd like too see proof that you actually possess the missing 2900 BTC.

If you don't actually own that money, your investors take a lot higher risk than they realize.

From what i know the max profit is 1% of the bankroll by default. BUT!
The site also has a x Kelly option. Im assuming you know what it means and how it changes the max profit.

Investors who invest a large enough sum can request a custom x Kelly from the admin from what i have heard. (P.S When you click on the investment you see the x Kelly there)
Im pretty sure quite a few investors are trying the x Kelly Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com

In this transaction
188oB1TR6gNXxzyxJCyck9BHkU4dBMVmVg sends btc directly to bitdice.me coldwallet.

both last 2 transactions 1 day before the D.N heist...

In regards to the Dice.Ninja theft.
Activity: 337
Merit: 252
I invested a little to check this site out, and I while it seems well designed and also work alright, there is a question about the bankroll.

The site doesn't say explicitly what exact amount it is, but you can get it from the max profit - which is 37.618012 at this moment. This implies a bankroll of 3761 BTC.
Calculating backwards from my own investment percentage gives me roughly the same answer.

The problem is that the proof of reserves you have here only contain the money from outside investors 808.84321993. (95% of it)

I'd like too see proof that you actually possess the missing 2900 BTC.

If you don't actually own that money, your investors take a lot higher risk than they realize.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
How much was the last profit for an invest of 1 BTC ?
Activity: 776
Merit: 522
We now have second biggest max profit among all dice sites Smiley
I deposited but my account was never credited.

Please use email for support, I can answer much faster there.

Send to email your account username and transaction id.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I deposited but my account was never credited.
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
With WoW heavily invested, AK having made a few raids (some successful and some not) and dooglus* stopping by, maybe the dice.me family of sites will make it to the next level after all!

*could have been an imposter, but not sure what the point would be

Unless Dooglus in Dehli.

Until he personally confirms on DN or forum that it is his account I think it's imposter.

just saw someone gave out .01btc the impostor

Ouch, I can already see how people will soon go to make usernames of famous bitcoiners in all the other gambling sites...
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
With WoW heavily invested, AK having made a few raids (some successful and some not) and dooglus* stopping by, maybe the dice.me family of sites will make it to the next level after all!

Unless Dooglus in Dehli.

Until he personally confirms on DN or forum that it is his account I think it's imposter.

just saw someone gave out .01btc the impostor
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Imagine Me and You
Dogedice,

Do you think its time for a signature campaign? Seeing all the effort you put into the site and some awesome giveaways (like the 200K doge for the 2m bet) and rains from time to time, i think the time is ripe for a signature campaign on bct. You can probably have it for senior members and above alone. Word of mouth can probably only get the site so far. Hope you consider this suggestion Smiley

I love to participate if you guys gives signature campaign

Unless Dooglus in Dehli.

wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Auto-Bet script with preroll, auto-change clientseed, etc: https://github.com/SystemDisc/auto-bet
Dogedice,

Do you think its time for a signature campaign? Seeing all the effort you put into the site and some awesome giveaways (like the 200K doge for the 2m bet) and rains from time to time, i think the time is ripe for a signature campaign on bct. You can probably have it for senior members and above alone. Word of mouth can probably only get the site so far. Hope you consider this suggestion Smiley

Yeap, I think I'm ready for it. Still need to read how to do it the right way, and ask someone to create nice signatures, but I'm ready to spent 5BTC in first month to check how it will go.

BayAreaCoins, galbros thanks Smiley I appreciate your reviews and hope you will join into our community Smiley Seems galbros already in Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
Dogedice,

legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
I hope it wasn't a sarcasm Smiley

I don't think it was as your response to his loaded question was very professional.

Knowing BAC he'll be PM'ing you asking you to set up a site that takes Huntercoin as he pumps it every chance he gets.

Your site is really nice and I have enjoyed my time there.  Chat does suffer from lulls but that is better than the relentless begging that occurs elsewhere.  Making the high rollers mods seems like a good general approach. Simpleswap was really a nifty bit of coding.

Good Luck!

^^ Cheesy pretty much spot on.  I'm kind of predictable!

I do wish you and your website lots of luck (no sarcasm.)

Edit:

I'm actually take a different approach to the HUC pitch on this one Tongue I bought the domain HUCdice.me and have it up for sale for $30 lol I'm just going to take the $20 off the top in the next 5 years some time rofl
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

I don't think it was as your response to his loaded question was very professional.

Knowing BAC he'll be PM'ing you asking you to set up a site that takes Huntercoin as he pumps it every chance he gets.

Your site is really nice and I have enjoyed my time there.  Chat does suffer from lulls but that is better than the relentless begging that occurs elsewhere.  Making the high rollers mods seems like a good general approach. Simpleswap was really a nifty bit of coding.

Good Luck!
What is your magic number before you run off with peoples coins or have a employee play on site/

I wouldn't, I just don't need to. And I never had and never will hire anyone to access to the server or code.

I prefer another way. Create more services around my dice sites, for example simpleswap.me, it's an MVP and will get a new design next week, with more fastest exchange and without limits.

Next MVP gonna be released next month, its also related to transactions.

I have a long-term plans, and not going to ruin everything.

Well cool! Look forward to watching you grow then Cheesy
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
What is your magic number before you run off with peoples coins or have a employee play on site/

I wouldn't, I just don't need to. And I never had and never will hire anyone to access to the server or code.

I prefer another way. Create more services around my dice sites, for example simpleswap.me, it's an MVP and will get a new design next week, with more fastest exchange and without limits.

Next MVP gonna be released next month, its also related to transactions.

I have a long-term plans, and not going to ruin everything.

Well cool! Look forward to watching you grow then Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: