Pages:
Author

Topic: BitDice.me - UPGRADED TO V3, MOVE YOUR STATS! - page 7. (Read 37934 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515
When I try to open your site, I get a 502 bad gateway error. Is it just me or is the site down?

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
The new site looks great.

In order to move over your levels and balances (stats don't seem to come over), select the coin you want to import (redd, lite, doge) use the IMPORT link at the bottom of the page, enter your username and password for the old site, and you're done!

Good Luck!
Activity: 776
Merit: 522
we don't have BJ and roulette yet, just placeholders, should remove links from the tho
Hey,

I like the idea of your new site with blackjack and roulette. There is however one issue:
When I click on the blackjack or roulette image, nothing happens. The site only reloads. I can't play the game I want to play.
Guys, we moved to the V3 version, I will create a new topic, as it's completely new website with huge changelog.

Current users and investors are welcomed to import their wagered amount and balance from ol sites using the IMPORT link in the site's footer.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
m pretty sure they have Litecoin also Smiley
what coins are taken by the site?

You can bet with bitcoins, dogecoins and reddcoins on bitdice.me
Thant's where you are asking for, right?
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
what coins are taken by the site?
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
Does the REDD coin invested get staked? And does investors get it?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
OP please edit you thread now its 135btc max profit
not 100 btc profit! on your site!also 1530 btc invested!
Activity: 337
Merit: 252
Looks good to me.

The only thing I found to complain about is the red/green banner that is flashing when auto betting. I think it would be better to turn it off unless you are betting manually. Maybe only show it when amount limit is reached and betting stops.

Also, when the bot stops after reaching a limit the "stop betting" button doesn't change into "start betting".

Looking forward to the new investor chart!
Looks good.

Just some small things: I would call "secret" just "server seed" like all other websites. "Secrets" could be associated with daily secrets. Also I noticed "bet number" doesn't reset. On all other sites this would reset upon resetting the server seed. This makes it slightly easier to check all bets from that session since you know that it must have started at "0".

Also filling in the following kelly amount:
Code:
Executes that script Smiley

However, this isn't a real XSS possibility because there is no way for the attacker to execute this script without having the user literally copy-pasting that in that field. Still could be fixed I guess.

Thanks, fixed Smiley Anything else?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
Looks good.

Just some small things: I would call "secret" just "server seed" like all other websites. "Secrets" could be associated with daily secrets. Also I noticed "bet number" doesn't reset. On all other sites this would reset upon resetting the server seed. This makes it slightly easier to check all bets from that session since you know that it must have started at "0".

Also filling in the following kelly amount:
Code:
Executes that script Smiley

However, this isn't a real XSS possibility because there is no way for the attacker to execute this script without having the user literally copy-pasting that in that field. Still could be fixed I guess.
Guys V3 is almost ready, so I need few more public tests: http://54.171.233.244/. You get some play money, so feel free to test everything.

Beta is limited:
Currently changing password is turned off, so you wont be able to change it.
Deposits & Cashouts also turned off.
There's only one game at the moment - Dice. BJ & Roulette on the way, thus you should be redirected to index.
Works only on modern browsers, minimum IE support is 10.
Rainbot turned off.
No BIGGEST tabs update.
No chart for investors.

Changelog from V2:

• All currencies into one site. Simply select your wallet and play!
  • New authorization system! More secure logins, time blocking, otp bruteforce blocking.
  • New verification system! No more wait for secret to be released! Change your secret at any time!
  • Now you can set kelly level for all currencies.
  • Seed randomizer ( made on javascript, check that it's really random! )
  • Now you can hide big bets in chat.
  • Fixed bug with Firefox when you can't use backspace on inputs.
  • Private messages in chats, which are being saved even if you close the browser!
  • You can /mute and /unmute users in chat.
  • New chart for investors, its really slick now you should check it.
  • No more jumping numbers, everything is aligned and being formatted on the client.
  • Various fixes with CSS among different browsers.
  • Site block for old and unsupported browsers.
  • BEST tab has been changed to BIGGEST where you can see big loss too.
  • Every number on site is realtime. Even for investors.
  • You can filter bets by username on the ALL BETS tab.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Vires in numeris.
How long a user can be banned from BitDice?

From minute to lifetime

Guess it was lifetime for me=P

Lol, what did you do?

From minute to lifetime

Guess it was lifetime for me=P
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

From minute to lifetime
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Craig Wright is scammer.
Invested some in this site, let's see how it works  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
SS is gonna be rewritten soon as it lags because of Bittrex, it will be integrated into the chat for real instant exchanges and I will change Bittrex to Cryptsy, ETA is about one-two weeks. Sorry for those lags.

With new version if exchange wasn't made in time ( within 1 minute ) you get your coins plus 4% Smiley Hope it can revive trust in that service.

Good news, looking forward to that!
Pages:
Jump to: