Pages:
Author

Topic: BitDice.me - UPGRADED TO V3, MOVE YOUR STATS! - page 11. (Read 37934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
Ok, any plans to put it back up? I am sure many people would appreciate. Obviously would be just a part of the commission.
Activity: 776
Merit: 522
We almost finished our affiliate system, we plan to give away 20% of our House Edge. ETA for deploy 5-6 days
Any update on this? Would really like to be an affiliate.
We had an affiliate system but after I implemented invest option I turned it off. Sad
legendary
DiceSites.com owner
We almost finished our affiliate system, we plan to give away 20% of our House Edge. ETA for deploy 5-6 days
Any update on this? Would really like to be an affiliate.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I really like DogeDice! But BitDice is probably..... Better!! This is a fantastic dice site!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
lucky tips we have here!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Rain Received 45+ Members Thanks You ToDude & Alex

This was crazy.

To compare that with this

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
That was a nice rain forsure Wink
Activity: 696
Rain Received 45+ Members Thanks You ToDude & Alex

Biggest Rain Ever 3.046472BTC
From ToDude & Alex
Thanks Guys
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
BitDice wagered more btc this week than PD did according to http://dicesites.com/  Shocked

yep woot woot and check out the other .me family sites all in the top 10 Smiley

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
nice to see that this site is going skyhigh

1000btc already invested!!!
Activity: 42
BitDice wagered more btc this week than PD did according to http://dicesites.com/  Shocked
Activity: 683

toDude whaling it hard today!!!

Come for the entertainment, rain, and gamble!
Wow 1st bit on 40btc big hit amazing!! username is WoW haha..
https://i.imgur.com/RU81Bu2.png

he has made this bet twice before losing once then winning here is a screen of what happened now thoguh

and just now he lost a 50 btc bet Sad

edit- and just now won 50 btc bet
Wow 1st bit on 40btc big hit amazing!! username is WoW haha..
Activity: 1
Love the Dice.me sites so much I decided to bust my bitcointalk cherry and say something Smiley Thanks for the fun site Alex!
biggest rain to date happened last night Cheesy

Yup,

It was crazy but with 42 people claiming, it turned out to be lower than expected!

Having said that, we really need to thank toDude for the multiple rains over the past few days and wish he brings that site profit down similar to Justagambler who took down litedice yesterday. I lost 1 LTC in the frenzy but happy to see site profit where it should be! Wow would be annoyed, but i guess he knew the risks.

P.S. ROFL, look at toDudes statement in chat, it will be immortalized on here now in bitcointalk.

yep haha. he said he hope his gf dont ever see what he gave away  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

Yup,

It was crazy but with 42 people claiming, it turned out to be lower than expected!

Having said that, we really need to thank toDude for the multiple rains over the past few days and wish he brings that site profit down similar to Justagambler who took down litedice yesterday. I lost 1 LTC in the frenzy but happy to see site profit where it should be! Wow would be annoyed, but i guess he knew the risks.

P.S. ROFL, look at toDudes statement in chat, it will be immortalized on here now in bitcointalk.

legendary
DiceSites.com owner
BitDice only allows bigger investors to use leverage, so it wouldn't be possible with BTC1. Default is 1x kelly. But anyway:

With 10x kelly you could lose (10 * house edge) per roll if it was a max profit bet. So with BTC1 it would be 10 * 1% = 10% of BTC1 = BTC0.1  per roll, only if the bet is max. profit (currently BTC43.) Also if the player wins that bet, on the next max profit bet you would only lose 10% of your leftover BTC0.9 so BTC0.09. Etc.

The max profit (BTC43.84) bet is 1% of the "virtual bankroll" (BTC4384) and currently 43.84/971.758348*100 = 4.5% of the real bankroll. If everyone had 10x kelly the max. profit would be 10% of the real bankroll. 20% of the bankroll would be only possible if the house edge was 2% instead of 1% (and everyone was using 10x kelly) or if everyone had 20x kelly.
Pages:
Jump to: