Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitdouble.io |social gambling game |Prov fair | 0.005 mBit faucet | New PVP game - page 43. (Read 97944 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
PLEASE APPROVE MY WITHDRAWL
How much is it?
I guess he had already recieved his payout or withdrawal there might be some delays due of the changes where withdrawals made to be manually approved by the owner itself which unlike before it is fully automated as i have said earlier regarding to this matter. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
legendary

As I remember, their withdrawal system is automatic and instant. Are you requesting for big withdrawal that makes it need to be approved manually by admin? Trying to get in touch with the support by sending ticket support will get faster answer imho, as the admin is not really active in this forum since some time ago.
For now theres quiet some update or changes when it comes to withdrawals which all of them would really require manual approval by the owner itself but rest assured it will be transferred within 24 hours.Theres no need to worry since the site is paying and legit.

By the way i would like to congratulate for those players who make it to the top in our monthly(March) wager contest.Image shows our top 3 with corresponding bonuses.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

As I remember, their withdrawal system is automatic and instant. Are you requesting for big withdrawal that makes it need to be approved manually by admin? Trying to get in touch with the support by sending ticket support will get faster answer imho, as the admin is not really active in this forum since some time ago.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
legendary
Another week Another batch of players which would receive bonus on would wager contest. We do have top 10 but We would like to show whos on the top 3 getting 20-100 mbtc basing on the spot
Congratulations to Hip-hop for 1st, djigit for 2nd and venditori for 3rd spots.

legendary
Congratulations to our top 10 players for our weekly wager contest specially on our 1-3 spot. Getting some decent amount of bonus. See yah on next week guys.

Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Your site is very nice. I think you need more advertising. I hardly found such a friendly project
Thank you for your feedback. We are working on it Smiley

Tell me about free bonuses? I heard that you decrease it
You are not right! We increased our bonuses. Please visit our site and find me in the chat Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Your site is very nice. I think you need more advertising. I hardly found such a friendly project

Tell me about free bonuses? I heard that you decrease it
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
legendary
Heres our top 3 players or wagerers for this week.Sunday would be the cut-off and for 4-10th places do have still some bonus corresponding to their ranks. Congratulations
legendary
Congratulations for the winners of Women's Day Video Contest Smiley

And heres our current top 3 players for our weekly wager contest.Tomorrow would be the last day of this week.You do have still time.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
Women's Day Video Contest results

https://bitdouble.io/contest/8.php

We decided to split the 1st prize among the contestants: each contestant is awarded with 2 mBTC.

The 2nd place share two Russian clips made by Romahka and smurfik. The creative vision of the authors brought them a lot of votes of our VIP players, so we decided to increase the prize fund by 20 mBTC and award the both contestants with the prize of 20 mBTC.

The 3rd prize entry is a clip presented by Huzu, who explained in the clip how to play on BitDouble. He gets 10 mBTC.

And all our ladies who took part in the contest and presented their clips get a bonus as well — 3 mBTC: Sara1001, aarmanbana, Jeev, Huzu, tanusha97, juja, vitak.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
We received a lot of nice videos, now you can watch them like and share the best!  Grin

https://bitdouble.io/contest/8.php

For VIP players only: you can vote for the video you like more than others!

1 mBTC bonus for each VIP vote!  Shocked
legendary
Midweek updated for our weekly wager contest. 3 top players are on the spot and have the chance on winning up the bonuses in the end of the week.Hurry up and play since we do have still 4 days to go on securing your spot on the top.

Just Checked the awesome Bonus You guys are giving to every users who are active on chat. Thanks for the Free Money.
Now Let's start the Gambler Life once again Tongue

Thanks for the compliment and I do like to welcome you to the team as a moderator.  Wink

Activity: 623
Merit: 362
Just Checked the awesome Bonus You guys are giving to every users who are active on chat. Thanks for the Free Money.
Now Let's start the Gambler Life once again Tongue
We are hosting a Youtube video contest!

Lots of fun! Large prizes!

https://bitdouble.io/contest/8-march-ru.html

You gave the Russian page.

Have a look at English page
https://bitdouble.io/contest/8-march.html

I found it by myself Smiley

I've already sent my video. I hope to win some coins Smiley
Thank you very much! We received it. You can make the second video and your chances will increase Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
We are hosting a Youtube video contest!

Lots of fun! Large prizes!

https://bitdouble.io/contest/8-march-ru.html

You gave the Russian page.

Have a look at English page
https://bitdouble.io/contest/8-march.html

I found it by myself Smiley

I've already sent my video. I hope to win some coins Smiley
legendary
Congratulations for this top 3 players for this weekly wager contest. Tomorrow would be the start for an another week. Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: