Pages:
Author

Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange - page 24. (Read 36979 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator
August 30, 2018, 05:45:48 AM
Withdrawl fees is insane there and I would need these $30 tokens plus some additonal to withdraw !  Grin

So i have written them off as gone for now...lets see how it goes further.

BTW people conversing about Singapore laws: It is very much clear that KYC is needed there only for trading USD pairs and USD withdrwals..else for trading any crypto to crypto, no KYC is required. Not even partial. so exchange is actually goofing up with everyone on this issue. there are many SG based exchanges and you can clarify things from them as well.

Pretty bad experience.

Yeah, it's quite a bad experience. The trading pair I want to trade is also disabled. Which pair(s) are trade-able anyways? I wonder if they'll ever enable trading or this topic OP has actually right and everything about that exchange is a scam.

Read this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44908206
Activity: 174
Merit: 3
August 30, 2018, 05:41:36 AM
Withdrawl fees is insane there and I would need these $30 tokens plus some additonal to withdraw !  Grin

BTW people conversing about Singapore laws: It is very much clear that KYC is needed there only for trading USD pairs and USD withdrwals..else for trading any crypto to crypto, no KYC is required. Not even partial. so exchange is actually goofing up with everyone on this issue. there are many SG based exchanges and you can clarify things from them as well.

Pretty bad experience.

Yeah, it's quite a bad experience. The trading pair I want to trade is also disabled. Which pair(s) are trade-able anyways? I wonder if they'll ever enable trading or this topic OP has actually right and everything about that exchange is a scam.
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
August 30, 2018, 04:56:10 AM
you can read here my scammy BiteBTC experince here -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44908206
August 30, 2018, 12:44:12 AM
So is there anyone with a successful KYC approval? Or is it really a scam so nobody gets accepted.
Mostly are only partially verified, i havent seen one with full approval. For partially verified accounts, like mine, you can trade for some specific coins, you need to be fully verified to trade for fiat and other coins. Per bitebtc, full verification may happen 10 to 14 days post August 22. So we might, see fully verified accounts post september 6 or so.

Again, i am just basing my answer based from my personal account and reply i am getting from dev. Disclaimer : as you backread through the thread you can also view others experiences: we have some skeptics and some hopefuls on this group. A good mix i would say, at the end of the day, its still your decision on how you weigh the views and opinions of each member here.
Thanks for clarifying things. So you can trade some coins with partially verified accounts, but not the one I am interested in. I think I just have to wait for next week.

same with me. my preferred pair has same issues.

do you think we can get verified by next week?

Guys, it makes no sense to ask "will we get verified by next week".

BiteBTC is a scam! It always was. It always will remain a blatant SCAM!

Deal with it.

I wonder what OP of thread has to say about it.

Infact their ANN thread has also been locked on BTT here.
Activity: 461
Merit: 13
August 29, 2018, 04:50:20 PM
So is there anyone with a successful KYC approval? Or is it really a scam so nobody gets accepted.
Mostly are only partially verified, i havent seen one with full approval. For partially verified accounts, like mine, you can trade for some specific coins, you need to be fully verified to trade for fiat and other coins. Per bitebtc, full verification may happen 10 to 14 days post August 22. So we might, see fully verified accounts post september 6 or so.

Again, i am just basing my answer based from my personal account and reply i am getting from dev. Disclaimer : as you backread through the thread you can also view others experiences: we have some skeptics and some hopefuls on this group. A good mix i would say, at the end of the day, its still your decision on how you weigh the views and opinions of each member here.
Thanks for clarifying things. So you can trade some coins with partially verified accounts, but not the one I am interested in. I think I just have to wait for next week.

Guys, it makes no sense to ask "will we get verified by next week".

BiteBTC is a scam! It always was. It always will remain a blatant SCAM!

Deal with it.
August 29, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 29, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

August 29, 2018, 01:26:05 AM
I agree with you. I had few tokens that were listed there and I wanted to trade. First of all KYC was not approved. Later on I received a mail that partial-kyc has been approved and i can trade for $2k now..

So sent some $30 worth of tokens there to test the waters..however these morons dint allowed me to trade and said that I need full verification to trade that particular token. If this was the reason, why was my deposit was opened and thankfully I just sent $30 tokens only, otherwise would have been a nightmare for me.

These people suck big time. Either they are selling identities or preparing to siphon the deposits in a big way.

I hope you'll at least be able to get your tokens back. Even though $30 isn't that much money it's definitely an unnecessary loss.

Pretty bad experience.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 08:58:45 PM

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 28, 2018, 03:38:44 PM
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 08:14:11 AM
Is the moderator here still hopeful that EGEM will be listed on this exchange?
August 28, 2018, 06:18:46 AM
I agree with you. I had few tokens that were listed there and I wanted to trade. First of all KYC was not approved. Later on I received a mail that partial-kyc has been approved and i can trade for $2k now..

So sent some $30 worth of tokens there to test the waters..however these morons dint allowed me to trade and said that I need full verification to trade that particular token. If this was the reason, why was my deposit was opened and thankfully I just sent $30 tokens only, otherwise would have been a nightmare for me.

These people suck big time. Either they are selling identities or preparing to siphon the deposits in a big way.

I hope you'll at least be able to get your tokens back. Even though $30 isn't that much money it's definitely an unnecessary loss.
August 28, 2018, 04:47:56 AM
Do not make deposits there.You will not be allowed to trade with a partial check.Although they tell you that with partial verification you can trade and withdraw up to 2000 dollars,this is a lie.When you try to trade you will be told that you need a full check.This all proves that the exchange is fake.

August 28, 2018, 03:46:01 AM
So, up until today there is still basically no one who is partially verified and can trade?

I sent some tokens to the exchange but they're probably gone since withdrawal fee is over 10 per cent of my holdings plus they charge extra 0.02 ETH per withdrawal.
last day they charge extra 0.2 ETH , but on this day 0.02 ETH .
don't trade again on this exchanger bitebtc , admin not will respon your latter and they will always give promise to user for be pattien waiting verification KYC until finish.
they have fake volume trading , so don't believe this exchanger bitebtc .
Yeah, I saw 0.2 ETH fee, too. I edited my post after re-checking. Grin 0.02 is still more than most exchanges charge but it's a lot better than 0.2.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 04:25:29 PM
That is a lie. im partial verified and im able to trade , deposit and withdraw: Stop saying bs. Bitebtc passed trought difficult times because of Singapore laws, but their are back again. Its a matter of time to people to trust, but stupid people like you are not helping. open a damm support case and stop saying lies
but what does the Singapore law?
Do you have any idea about anything other than the your dear cryptocurrency? For example, do u know about various internet services? For example, about service what named WHOIS ?
See  it on request "bitebtc.com". See and read!https://www.nic.ru/whois/?searchWord=bitebtc.com
Adress Corporate Drive, Burlington, USA!! understand??!! Iowa Burlington or Vermont Burlington, that is the question, lol.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
August 27, 2018, 02:13:46 PM
So, up until today there is still basically no one who is partially verified and can trade?

I sent some tokens to the exchange but they're probably gone since withdrawal fee is over 10 per cent of my holdings plus they charge extra 0.02 ETH per withdrawal.
last day they charge extra 0.2 ETH , but on this day 0.02 ETH .
don't trade again on this exchanger bitebtc , admin not will respon your latter and they will always give promise to user for be pattien waiting verification KYC until finish.
they have fake volume trading , so don't believe this exchanger bitebtc .
August 27, 2018, 02:08:13 PM

Dextrust.org #Defi
August 27, 2018, 12:56:19 PM
That is a lie. im partial verified and im able to trade , deposit and withdraw: Stop saying bs. Bitebtc passed trought difficult times because of Singapore laws, but their are back again. Its a matter of time to people to trust, but stupid people like you are not helping. open a damm support case and stop saying lies
This is you talking nonsense, no one can trade with a partial check.You BTC sent to correct the tarnished reputation?Our coin is disabled at all, and the support service does not respond to the letters of the developer.There was no simplification of the procedure.And your Bitebtc only makes promises and does not fulfill them.

mate im showing you that i can. Are you a retard ? i put here the printscreen. WTF you want more ?
so , how about your level account in bitebtc exchange ? are you finish verification KYC ?
and than can you trade on bitebtc exchange , we don't believe you , because if you have ETH and than you will be make BUY ASK you can't do that , I'am try buy instan on order sell or BUY ASK but always failed and my fund in order book for buy.
and vice versa, you cannot sell tokens instantly.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 12:08:13 PM
This is you talking nonsense, no one can trade with a partial check.You BTC sent to correct the tarnished reputation?Our coin is disabled at all, and the support service does not respond to the letters of the developer.There was no simplification of the procedure.And your Bitebtc only makes promises and does not fulfill them.

mate im showing you that i can. Are you a retard ? i put here the printscreen. WTF you want more ?
Dextrust.org #Defi
August 27, 2018, 07:49:58 AM
BITEBTC is SCAM , if you deposit your token or your fund , you will be loss your fund.
in bitebtc exchange everything is FAKE , volume trading is fake , if you have ETH or BTC , you can't pump token on there and if you have token you can't dump on there.
please check wallet ETH bitebtc https://etherscan.io/address/0x9862d074e33003726fa05c74f0142995f33a3250
Pages:
Jump to: