Pages:
Author

Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange - page 25. (Read 36979 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 06:42:20 AM
I think there must be a cooperative case against identity theft. They are clearly scamming people and collecting there identity documents. Singapore law is very strict, and they will have extremely long time in jail to think about creation of scam exchange with fake volumes.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 06:10:53 AM

Truth!!! BITEBTC is a scam yesterday I wanted to sell DGB for the price of 382, ​​it was impossible to automatically order it to sell the order, and so to the price of 350 MANIPULATION !!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 475
August 27, 2018, 03:46:55 AM
That is a lie. im partial verified and im able to trade , deposit and withdraw: Stop saying bs. Bitebtc passed trought difficult times because of Singapore laws, but their are back again. Its a matter of time to people to trust, but stupid people like you are not helping. open a damm support case and stop saying lies
This is you talking nonsense, no one can trade with a partial check.You BTC sent to correct the tarnished reputation?Our coin is disabled at all, and the support service does not respond to the letters of the developer.There was no simplification of the procedure.And your Bitebtc only makes promises and does not fulfill them.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 26, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

It's working fine

copper member
August 26, 2018, 10:56:07 PM
Go there and buy some CMD coins  Cheesy
copper member
August 26, 2018, 10:55:06 PM
Anyone here who has successfully traded in bitebtc? I think mostly were partially verified, mine is, but it still wont allow me to trade. FYI i only deposited cheap coins. I havent gone full throttle throttle till i see manifest from members here that they have traded successfully.

ive been sucessfull. TRue that hey had some difficulties but now its working fine. at least with CMD coins and btc withdraw
copper member
August 26, 2018, 10:53:09 PM
Anyone here who has successfully traded in bitebtc? I think mostly were partially verified, mine is, but it still wont allow me to trade. FYI i only deposited cheap coins. I havent gone full throttle throttle till i see manifest from members here that they have traded successfully.

So anyone here who has successfully traded in bitebtc and have successfully withdrawn the same?

im able to trade. everything working fine. At least CMD coin
copper member
August 26, 2018, 10:19:47 PM
That is a lie. im partial verified and im able to trade , deposit and withdraw: Stop saying bs. Bitebtc passed trought difficult times because of Singapore laws, but their are back again. Its a matter of time to people to trust, but stupid people like you are not helping. open a damm support case and stop saying lies
August 26, 2018, 11:20:11 AM
Do not make deposits there.You will not be allowed to trade with a partial check.Although they tell you that with partial verification you can trade and withdraw up to 2000 dollars,this is a lie.When you try to trade you will be told that you need a full check.This all proves that the exchange is fake.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

So anyone here who has successfully traded in bitebtc and have successfully withdrawn the same?
August 26, 2018, 01:43:52 AM
Our coin wallet is still disabled.The dev sent them 2 emails.Technical support does not respond to emails.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
August 25, 2018, 05:44:03 PM
Not working its very weird, if you try to sell any amount the buy order disapears and your sell order is not filled
thats true , we can dump or pump in there and volume trading in there is fake , fraud etc.
don't trade on exchanger bitebtc if you no want to be lose your fund .
check Twitter official from bitebtc , to many people always complain about service this exchanger.
Activity: 268
Merit: 102
August 25, 2018, 05:32:54 PM
Not working its very weird, if you try to sell any amount the buy order disapears and your sell order is not filled
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 09:41:34 PM
Activity: 461
Merit: 13
August 24, 2018, 12:54:55 PM
Site down-excellent

Now the scammers will have a perfect excuse: "we would like to provide you an exchange but our enemies keep attacking us"  Grin
August 24, 2018, 12:52:57 PM
Site is down-excellent
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
August 24, 2018, 12:47:24 PM
I tried depositing and withdrawing, but unable to trade. Says i need full verification to trade which will take 10 - 14 days. Waiting game again

Hey osoese, i would like to send you a personal message
 Can you update your setting to allow newbie to send you a pm. I would like to send you a pm first before i flood this thread

updated - will be AFK for a bit
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
August 24, 2018, 12:45:46 PM
Updated main thread to reflect I could log in and see all the wallets. If they enable EGEM and I can make a deposit and trade will apologize like promised. I see reports above of the wallets not working so if that ends up being the case will update with that info also.
Hey on previous threads you mentioned they listed EGEM and you saw there were trades happening, but not from your community.

Did they unlist your coin? On the previous trades that happened, was it reflecting on your explorer?

Hi, yes - one of the other EGEM devs asked them to remove the coin when he could not find proof of them having an exchange wallet matching the trades. Since they approved our accounts I asked them to relist us so that we can verify if legit or not. I noticed that the wallets for globycoin said under maintenance or something. Still waiting to verify before updating threads.
August 24, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
If the site is attacked- this good.scammers will get what they deserve.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 11:46:00 AM
To have them all server burned down.

we hope
Pages:
Jump to: