Pages:
Author

Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange - page 27. (Read 36979 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 13
August 23, 2018, 01:35:53 PM
Looks like the site is down

Too early for exit scam, I think  Grin
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 01:24:09 PM
Looks like the site is down
August 23, 2018, 12:56:39 PM
My account is also partially verified now. Was able to deposit crypto (haven't tried withdrawal yet) but I couldn't trade - I keep getting an error that an account has to be fully verified in order to trade. Hopefully it's a glitch they'll take care of soon.

A glitch?

It's a TRAP for people to deposit coins before they finally exit scam!
August 23, 2018, 11:51:33 AM
Anyone having issues with deposits? Its taking long than usual. Anyone?
Yeah, it took quite a long time for the deposit to come through. I'd say around 20-30 minutes maybe. The transaction was confirmed on Etherscan much sooner but the deposit required 20 confirmations on BiteBTC's side before the balance was updated.
Says i still cant trade, need full verification. Lol. Another days of waiting. I cant believe it. Lol
Activity: 174
Merit: 3
August 23, 2018, 11:36:29 AM
Yeah, it took quite a long time for the deposit to come through. I'd say around 20-30 minutes maybe. The transaction was confirmed on Etherscan much sooner but the deposit required 20 confirmations on BiteBTC's side before the balance was updated.
August 23, 2018, 11:30:52 AM
I am in. I got partially verified too. Anyone here who tried trading so far? And withdrawal?
Nice!

I successfully deposited one asset and tried to trade it but I keep getting "In order to start trading on this market, it's required to pass full verification". I wonder if it's just for this particular market or is this "feature" generally applied.

Haven't tried to withdraw yet. I'll probably just wait for a couple of days to see if they actually enable crypto trading (and withdrawal for up to $2000 equivalent) for partially verified accounts.
Thanks ill take note of this
August 23, 2018, 11:28:39 AM
The site loads but when I try the verification gives this inscription.Nothing helps.
Did you try using another browser?
Ip address issue, not browser. I tried 3 different browsers, and even tried using vpn, same message.
Try rebooting your computer/router. A different IP might be assigned to your computer on restart.
I am in. I got partially verified too. Anyone here who tried trading so far? And withdrawal?
August 23, 2018, 11:27:32 AM
Nice!

I successfully deposited one asset and tried to trade it but I keep getting "In order to start trading on this market, it's required to pass full verification". I wonder if it's just for this particular market or is this "feature" generally applied.

Haven't tried to withdraw yet. I'll probably just wait for a couple of days to see if they actually enable crypto trading (and withdrawal for up to $2000 equivalent) for partially verified accounts.
August 23, 2018, 11:18:21 AM
The site loads but when I try the verification gives this inscription.Nothing helps.
Ip address issue, not browser. I tried 3 different browsers, and even tried using vpn, same message.
Try rebooting your computer/router. A different IP might be assigned to your computer on restart.
August 23, 2018, 11:08:26 AM
August 23, 2018, 10:57:51 AM
August 23, 2018, 10:51:17 AM
Activity: 475
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 10:50:10 AM
August 23, 2018, 10:43:44 AM
I think it might be another glitch - I got "Your IP address is blocked" too when trying to log out. Try refreshing the page and logging in again. It worked for me.
August 23, 2018, 10:34:31 AM
Same thing I have.I just can't log into my account-Your ip address is blocked.They began to block the unwanted users.
August 23, 2018, 10:33:32 AM
All of a sudden i got a message "IP ADDRESS IS BLOCKED" when logging in. First time I am getting this.
August 23, 2018, 10:23:03 AM
My account is also partially verified now. Was able to deposit crypto (haven't tried withdrawal yet) but I couldn't trade - I keep getting an error that an account has to be fully verified in order to trade. Hopefully it's a glitch they'll take care of soon.
August 23, 2018, 10:06:01 AM
Now my account is "partially verified".

And they allow me to trade, withdraw, and deposit crypto. Max. $2000 daily.

What the hell?

Now it's the second part of the scam: Suddenly allow all those people to deposit their BTC, and then goodbye....off to the Seychelles.  Grin

And they also write that the "full verification" will take another 14 days.

Of course, of curse. But it's now allowed to deposit BTC there. How cool's that!?  Huh

They will now wait for people to deposit as much BTC as possible, and then exit scam!

Shitty scammers!  Angry
Hey brakmic, have you tested it? Did you try trading even for a small amount? Does it allow you to withdraw?
August 23, 2018, 08:55:43 AM
They also wanted to completely cancel the verification for people who will not work with the dollar.And for this, they wanted to go offshore.They changed jurisdiction,people are forced to collect all the same documents.So what is the simplification?100% human deception.They did simplify for yourself, and the people let them continue to collect documents.
August 23, 2018, 08:35:57 AM
Interestingly, even if you're logged in it still shows the green "Register" button on the front page.   Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: