Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future - page 3. (Read 3855 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 13, 2019, 03:51:26 AM
tell me at what stage of development now? do you have an account on github?
Yes, it would be very interesting for me too. Are there any results of the work already now? I would like to see that the team is working on the project now.
in the official chat wrote that they will soon present the first version of the wallet.  I think it will be pretty good news for investors. in this case, you can trust the project more.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
April 13, 2019, 03:33:41 AM
Yes, it would be very interesting for me too. Are there any results of the work already now? I would like to see that the team is working on the project now.
Activity: 112
April 13, 2019, 03:13:46 AM
Activity: 128
April 13, 2019, 02:54:16 AM
I see on the roadmap "secure seed funding of $600k", can you explain to what's the meaning of this? It's mean you have 600K USD funds in early or what?
I wonder at what price people were buying tokens at that moment. Were there any preferential conditions for these people or not?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 12, 2019, 10:17:18 AM
I see on the roadmap "secure seed funding of $600k", can you explain to what's the meaning of this? It's mean you have 600K USD funds in early or what?
I understand it was a closed sales round. Although I'm not sure at the moment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
April 12, 2019, 09:51:47 AM
April 12, 2019, 08:08:24 AM
still, it would be interesting to know what features this project will have for traders.
you can read about it in white paper. it seems to me that the marketplace with artificial intelligence it will be something really new and interesting.
copper member
Activity: 98
April 12, 2019, 05:48:46 AM
What are the main features of Bitenny project? What distinguishes it from competitors in the market?

📌the unique structure and interface of Bitenny platform simplify the mechanism of using the cryptocurrency market and provide ordinary users of Fiat currencies with the opportunity to make purchases and payments both online and offline.

📌 Innovative technologies used on Bitenny platform combine the latest technological developments, technical concepts of the future and artificial intelligence in one place and direct them to solve the problems of the real world.

📌 Integrated payment solutions that are supported on Bitenny platform make the lives of its users and sellers much easier and more understandable. To date, the platform supports more than 50 known payment methods, and this list will expand as the project develops.

🔹You can always find out more about Bitenny project on our official website https://bitenny.io/.

Activity: 252
April 12, 2019, 05:33:54 AM
I know that many have tried to create an anonymous means of payment but I think the society is not ready for this as well as the legal framework. My opinion.
Activity: 23
April 12, 2019, 04:57:36 AM
will there be knots or stalking? is there any information on this? I would like to understand whether the possibility of passive income?

I didn't see any information about it. so I will wait for announcements from the team about this. ....
Activity: 33
April 12, 2019, 04:34:51 AM
will there be knots or stalking? is there any information on this? I would like to understand whether the possibility of passive income?
Activity: 130
April 12, 2019, 04:03:06 AM
I have not found information about an assistant in crypto-trading. Where will this feature be available and can I use it now?
Your exchange is one of the many functions of the project. but as for me the most important thing is to create a new means of payment and integrate cryptocurrency and fiat money
let's see how it turns out. and I'm also very interested in how anonymous these payments will be. That is, I would like to read more about the concept of the wallet's anonymity.
as I understand it will depend specifically on the cryptocurrency that you will use as a means of payment.
well, they will have their own tokens and it would be much more correct to learn about anonymously and decentralization of theirs tokens.
Activity: 54
April 12, 2019, 03:42:10 AM
I have not found information about an assistant in crypto-trading. Where will this feature be available and can I use it now?
Your exchange is one of the many functions of the project. but as for me the most important thing is to create a new means of payment and integrate cryptocurrency and fiat money
let's see how it turns out. and I'm also very interested in how anonymous these payments will be. That is, I would like to read more about the concept of the wallet's anonymity.
as I understand it will depend specifically on the cryptocurrency that you will use as a means of payment.
Activity: 130
April 12, 2019, 03:24:42 AM
Activity: 196
April 11, 2019, 09:04:01 AM
Activity: 140
April 11, 2019, 08:22:48 AM
and what about our bounty program? she is still active or is already too late to take part in this.
in the official chat they reported that the bounty is still active as now only a preliminary round of sales is underway and I think it makes sense to take part in the near future.
Activity: 112
April 11, 2019, 06:01:20 AM
Now there are no working prototypes. they want to run it at the end of this quarter and therefore I really look forward to it for myself.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
April 11, 2019, 05:56:58 AM
copper member
Activity: 98
April 11, 2019, 04:52:06 AM
Bitenny platform is the maximum ease of use and availability for users!

Ø simple and quick registration procedure on the platform and login to your personal account – using pin codes, fingerprints, etc.;

Ø Bitenny interactive wallet, which will give the user a complete view of his entire portfolio in one place with detailed analytics to track progress-this will eliminate the need to track multiple wallets and use different private keys;

Ø the most advanced, fastest and most secure KYC authorization on the market to use cryptocurrencies alongside Fiat currencies;

Ø utilities for using credit and debit cards to make payments in online and offline stores;

Ø information about the latest relevant news of the cryptocurrency and financial markets, which will help users to make profitable economic decisions.

You can learn more about the capabilities of  Bitenny platform on our website at the following link https://bitenny.io/
April 11, 2019, 04:27:00 AM
the project looks very interesting.  But so far, no one has failed to implement the connection between cryptocurrency and Fiat and it bothers me.
as I understand they will soon show working prototypes and after that we will be able to draw conclusions as to how it will be organized.
Pages:
Jump to: