Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future - page 10. (Read 3855 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 11, 2019, 04:20:54 AM
let's see how it will be implemented. I think that the price of the token will grow if people use this wallet as a means of payment. But it should take more than 1 year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 10, 2019, 01:23:35 AM
I have seen many similar projects. Tell me what is the value of your project and what unique features it offers. I have to understand why users choose you.
At this stage, I understand that there will be artificial intelligence that will give trade recommendations. This will be one of the main advantages since increasing capital is a very good motivation for users.
users come to the market for cryptocurrency in order to earn. This is one of the most important motivations. I see that this project will be able to scale quickly because we can see a good growth.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 08, 2019, 04:57:57 AM
A good project with a great prospect and I hope that it will be implemented. I will look at how it all works. But so far I have not seen any special results and I will wait for the alpha version.
Hey. It would be interesting and it seems to me that the project will be able to compete with the banking sector, especially since the application will present an expanded set of functions.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 08, 2019, 04:07:47 AM
Please tell me how many tokens can I buy minimum? and which wallet is best used to buy tokens.

https://bitenny.io/

All information on the sale of tokens is on the site of our project. Our token supports the ERC 20 standard. This means that you can use any ETH wallet.
copper member
March 08, 2019, 04:05:02 AM
I hope the project will be implemented and we will soon be able to see how it all works in practice because I am very interested in how the artificial intelligence will work
Well, at least you will need to wait for the launch of the beta version and then you can see how it will all work in practice.
well, as I understand the main meaning of the project is competition with the banking sector. It will be the most interesting and convenient.
I will follow the project as it is a market for billions of dollars.
Yes, it will not be easy to compete with this since I heard that banks are going to introduce their own cryptocurrency but the most important thing is that the project will be the first in this market.
well, let's see how this project will be implemented. Many have tried to solve this problem but they did not come out before. I think the team will be able to solve this problem.

Thanks for your support!
copper member
March 08, 2019, 04:04:13 AM
♦️Bitenny project aims to develop and create a unique platform that will be able to popularize cryptocurrency payments and make them as safe, fast and transparent as possible all over the world.

🔸Today, Bitenny project offers the world a working model that is able to organize a single structure for all users of digital assets and open at the same time amazing opportunities for a huge number of people and corporate organizations.

🔸To get a full understanding of all the workflows within  Bitenny platform, please read the detailed technical documentation of the  project carefully.

🔹All features and the characteristics of  Bitenny platform are described in detail in Whitepaper, which can be found on our website
https://bitenny.io/

copper member
March 07, 2019, 03:33:56 AM
Do you want know more about our team? No problem!!! We will show you our office!

copper member
March 05, 2019, 10:40:56 PM
♦️How will the platform Bitenny implement its services?

🔸In order to be able to expand the range of its services,  Bitenny project development team intends to use its own internal BTNY token, which will provide the platform users with a unique opportunity to purchase absolutely any kind of goods and services.

🔸BTNY token itself is an ERC20 standard token, the total issue of which is 1 billion tokens. The purchase of BTNY tokens will be possible within the ICO-campaign conducted by the organizers of the project.

🔸The cost of 1 token BTNY is 0.07 US dollar. In total, in the course of public sales, the developers intend to raise $ 25 million for the further development of Bitenny project.

🔹You can find all the details about the public sales of BTNY tokens on the official website of our project
https://bitenny.io/.

copper member
March 05, 2019, 04:52:56 AM
What advantages will  Bitenny platform have?

The main advantage of  Bitenny platform will be its versatility, as it will be an ideal solution for both private use and for large corporate clients, banks and cryptocurrency exchanges. To do this, Bitenny will have the necessary modular structure that will allow you to add all possible services, communicate with different clients and provide the maximum level of security and transparency of all processes.

Another significant advantage of  Bitenny platform is its computing core, which helps to achieve the maximum level of security and scalability of the entire system. Moreover, all exchange processes on  Bitenny platform will interact with artificial intelligence algorithms directly, which will allow you to quickly and safely receive data of any type in real time.

Thus, within the framework of  Bitenny platform, you will be able not only to easily check the balance of your wallet, but also to carry out various types of trading both inside and outside the system. All this and much more awaits everyone who joins  Bitenny system.

More information about the project - on our website

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 02, 2019, 11:14:08 AM
Wouldn't the state be against a new means of payment? What licenses do you already have?

It depends on how you define form of payment. You could essentially use everything to pay someone else and digital currencies are just perfectly suited to serve as a form of payment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
March 02, 2019, 09:56:28 AM
Ok I gave it a quick glance and first thought that passed by my mind was that its a Benny Benassi coin, purported to empower institutions with the ability to enter music industry or invest money in recording studio business. To many new entrants into music and art space this sounds very appealing as it promises to boost Benny Benassi's career to the levels Benny have never been able to reach before.
Activity: 24
March 02, 2019, 09:51:50 AM
Wouldn't the state be against a new means of payment? What licenses do you already have?
Yes, it would be interesting to learn more about the legal side of the issue. I must be sure that the project will be implemented in the near future.
Activity: 13
March 02, 2019, 05:45:35 AM
2.4% has already been collected. This is a good start.  Investors are active. I will monitor the growth of this project.
as I understand it quite a large amount they were able to attract from private investors. This is also a big plus as it will be enough to produce working prototypes.
copper member
March 02, 2019, 05:32:18 AM
2.4% has already been collected. This is a good start.  Investors are active. I will monitor the growth of this project.

Thnak you so much! Smiley
copper member
March 02, 2019, 05:31:22 AM
♦️What is the uniqueness of the Bitenny project's solution ?

🔸To ensure the necessary level of security and optimization of all possible payments in the development of its platform, the developers of Bitenny project applied an unprecedented solution in the field of artificial intelligence.

🔸The analytical capabilities of artificial intelligence will be used on Bitenny platform for in-depth and high-speed analysis of all computational processes taking place both in the cryptocurrency market and in any particular store, by comparing all possible options for the exchange of one asset to another and choosing the best exchange option.

♦️What will this decision look like in practice?

🔸Imagine that you came to a shoe store and decided to buy several pairs of shoes. The store shows the price of each shoe model, expressed in Fiat currency. In order to purchase shoes in digital currency, you will need to log into your internal wallet on Bitenny platform and see the best cryptocurrency option, which will be advisable to exchange for Fiat, proposed by artificial intelligence in real time.

🔸These simple operations, which at first glance can look quite complicated, will take only a few seconds and will allow users to save a lot of money and get the necessary goods and services at the best price.

copper member
March 01, 2019, 10:52:45 PM
🔥Project's co-founder speaks about Bitenny

🔹More information about Bitenny project – on the website

Activity: 22
March 01, 2019, 12:11:20 PM
The project looks just fine. I think it will be in demand by society if of course business agrees to use this wallet.
And at the moment there are already any agreements with partners ? I would like to know more about this and who are currently negotiating with
copper member
March 01, 2019, 07:01:39 AM
Is there a video presentation of this project? At the moment I do not have enough information to draw the right conclusions.  I think a video presentation might help.

https://bitenny.io/  all info about our project you can find on website of project. Plz - look our white papper and social network
copper member
March 01, 2019, 06:58:50 AM
Tell me can I pay for tokens by transfer from exchanges? Or you need to use any wallet. I would like to understand how to buy these tokens.

You can find out how to buy tokens in your personal account on the project website.
copper member
March 01, 2019, 06:57:09 AM
♦️What is the purpose of Bitenny project?

🔸The main goal of the project is to provide the world with a complete tool that allows  to carry out fast, high-quality and secure digital transactions to pay for any goods and services using any existing cryptocurrency in the world.

♦️What is the mission of  Bitenny project?

🔸The mission of Bitenny project is to create its own high-quality platform with which It will be able to popularize cryptocurrency funds around the world.

♦️How does the project intend to achieve its goals?

🔸Bitenny project will be able to create such a high-quality tool by combining various technologies and effective tools that will be able to eliminate all the problems and barriers that exist in our daily lives.

Pages:
Jump to: