Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future - page 6. (Read 3855 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 28, 2019, 06:35:02 AM
Artificial intelligence is a distinctive feature of Bitenny project, which will allow it to provide the necessary level of security and optimality to all possible payments. Features of artificial intelligence will be used to carry out a deep and rapid analysis of all computational processes that will occur in the cryptocurrency market and in specific stores, comparing all possible options for the exchange of one asset to another and choosing the most preferred one.

Thus, while visiting this or that shop, a user of the platform will have to enter the purse in order to make payment for the goods, where he is offered the best payment option for selected item from assistant with artificial intelligence – Prally.

With Bitenny platform, its users will be able not only to effectively save their money, but also to purchase the desired goods and services at the best price!
Learn more about our platform on the site https://bitenny.io/.

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 28, 2019, 03:23:04 AM
Perfectly. it's nice to see that the team is working on the development of the project. I'll see how it all works. But at this stage of development it is one of the best projects.
Yes, this is something that is worth attention in the market but we must be sure that the project will be implemented to the maximum in the near future
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
March 27, 2019, 08:39:57 AM
nice project. of course I would like to see the alpha version but even now I see that you guys offer a lot that now there is on the market.
it is too early to talk about a good project or not. I am personally interested in earning as an investor and to implement the team needs to go a long way.
Activity: 112
March 27, 2019, 06:06:40 AM
where can I read what features the platform will have? I understand this is quite a wide list of tools and I would like to know more about it.
white paper describes many functions. I especially liked what they offer for traders. The main thing that it all was implemented.
it would be interesting to see how this project will work. More precisely, what functions will have artificial intelligence?
copper member
March 27, 2019, 05:45:25 AM
♦️Modern life is full of incredible discoveries and opportunities – every year humanity makes a giant leap forward, improving its technology and making new discoveries. Such jumps are typical for all spheres and areas of human activity.

🔸Thus, a striking example of the development of the financial sector was the possibility of non-cash payment. Despite the fact that this type of payment has appeared relatively recently, today the terminals for cashless payments can be found at almost every step.

🔸At the same time, this direction continues to develop and transform, bringing digital payments and cryptocurrency to the fore today.

🔸The main goal of  Bitenny project is to provide the world with unique tools for fast, high-quality and secure digital transactions for payment of any goods and services using cryptocurrencies. The project team will be able to achieve this through a symbiosis of different technologies and effective tools to eliminate any problems and barriers that exist in our daily lives.

🔹More interesting information about Bitenny project can be found on our official website https://bitenny.io/.

March 27, 2019, 04:57:59 AM
where can I read what features the platform will have? I understand this is quite a wide list of tools and I would like to know more about it.
white paper describes many functions. I especially liked what they offer for traders. The main thing that it all was implemented.
copper member
March 26, 2019, 07:22:23 AM
Simplicity and Accessibility

🔸Simplify your future, simplify the market. This is the aim of Bitenny. The network achieves this through the deployment of simple and elegant payment solutions which leverage the following features:

📌Ultra secure, ultra convenient registration and login, using PIN and biometric identification

📌Easy and total access to full investment portfolios in the Bitenny wallet, as well as rich analytics tools

📌Comprehensive currency wallet tracking and secure private key storage from the Bitenny Interactive Wallet

📌Market leading KYC authorisation in terms of speed and security, allowing users to pivot between fiat and digital currencies with ease

📌Support for credit and debit card facilities, supporting physical payments at in-store points of sale

📌Harnessing artificial intelligence to support user investments, and more

🔹More information about Bitenny project-on our official website https://bitenny.io/

Activity: 183
March 26, 2019, 06:35:18 AM
Tell me if there will be any possibility of receiving passive income for investors. What tools are provided for this?
I think there should be some tools for this because it will provide a great demand for tokens.
it's too early to talk about something. let's wait for the launch of the project by then we will talk about it.
March 26, 2019, 06:05:55 AM
Tell me if there will be any possibility of receiving passive income for investors. What tools are provided for this?
I think there should be some tools for this because it will provide a great demand for tokens.
Activity: 196
March 26, 2019, 04:36:10 AM
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
March 26, 2019, 03:42:54 AM
It would be interesting to know with which partners the team already cooperates and what marketing is in the project for the successful development and implementation of its ideas .

This question should be answered from the project because investors will continue to find out more details of the projects they will follow. Many questions will arise if there is no explanation detailing on their website.
Activity: 164
March 26, 2019, 03:57:51 AM
It would be interesting to know with which partners the team already cooperates and what marketing is in the project for the successful development and implementation of its ideas .

This question should be answered from the project because investors will continue to find out more details of the projects they will follow. Many questions will arise if there is no explanation detailing on their website.
Well, they are pretty active in answering telegram chat. I think everyone who has specific questions can ask them there. But I agree with you on the site should be a maximum of information.
Activity: 182
March 26, 2019, 03:24:42 AM

I think at this stage it’s pretty hard to find business partners. But let's see how it all will work in practice. I think the negotiations will be easier to carry out after the launch of the first working prototypes.
Well, as I understand, the alpha version will be launched at the end of this quarter and this is a very big plus. Since this is a big plus for future investors.
March 26, 2019, 03:01:00 AM
good question. I also asked a question about partners, but did not receive any intelligible answer. Apparently now only being negotiated.
I think at this stage it’s pretty hard to find business partners. But let's see how it all will work in practice. I think the negotiations will be easier to carry out after the launch of the first working prototypes.
Activity: 42
March 26, 2019, 02:38:46 AM
good question. I also asked a question about partners, but did not receive any intelligible answer. Apparently now only being negotiated.
Activity: 462
March 25, 2019, 12:38:02 PM
Activity: 196
March 25, 2019, 12:30:05 PM
are you going to launch your exchange or will it be an API of third-party exchanges? I just would like to understand how trading on the platform will be organized?
if I understood everything correctly, they will have to launch their exchange in the near future.
March 25, 2019, 12:15:08 PM
are you going to launch your exchange or will it be an API of third-party exchanges? I just would like to understand how trading on the platform will be organized?
Activity: 164
March 25, 2019, 11:52:55 AM
tell me whether the countries in which the project will not work? or do you want to build a worldwide platform?
as I understand it, the idea is to create a global means of payment. that's what people need right now.
in fact, the application will have a wide range of features. It will be instruments of investment and exchange and much more.
well, that would be really cool. I think such a project will be in demand all over the world if it is of course able to implement.
Activity: 252
March 25, 2019, 11:36:03 AM
tell me whether the countries in which the project will not work? or do you want to build a worldwide platform?
as I understand it, the idea is to create a global means of payment. that's what people need right now.
in fact, the application will have a wide range of features. It will be instruments of investment and exchange and much more.
Pages:
Jump to: