Pages:
Author

Topic: BitForex exchange- is it safe? - page 3. (Read 20761 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 06, 2019, 12:21:45 PM
I think that such exchanges have already justified people's expectations so many times, so I can’t say anything bad about this exchange. I think that everything works fine, because I see that there is potential in this exchange and it will succeed.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 03:24:15 AM
I once traded on BitForex and the transaction was successful. My opinion Bitforex is a safe and fast exchange. And I don't like Bitfinex, because there are minimum transactions if you want to trade there. It's better to trade on Bitforex than on Bitfinex.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
February 03, 2019, 03:00:55 AM
I'm using BitForex in last few months and I can say mostly positive stuff about it.

Pros:

- They have one of the lowest fees in the industry.
- They have good volumes on main pairs

Cons:

- Wash trades on small tokens, so you can't really trade large volumes on small pairs
- Every currency have confirmation time before you can withdraw anything. Example: you have 100BTC in your portfolio, but unconfirmed deposit of 0.1BTC. Until this deposit gets 6 confirmations, you can't withdraw anything.

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
February 03, 2019, 01:20:54 AM
Bitforex was a good and reputable exchange. In fact, they have big trading volume per day. And they also are ranked in coin market cap. And their customer support also was excellent. I have no problems with this exchange so far.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
February 01, 2019, 08:48:58 AM
The positive reviews that people leave are definitely worthy of this exchange. As far as today I can understand how the exchange works, I think that all this is definitely a positive impact on the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 11:06:09 AM
I used the exchange yesterday, as long as I use it there is nothing wrong and I think exchange is good but I have not had a large trading volume there. maybe in the next few years BitForex can be a big exchange if they can become the quality of service.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
January 30, 2019, 10:46:59 AM
More and more exchanges now were being targeted by the hackers. There could be more reason for this and one it could be an inside job from.the team.that are greedy for money even if it means breaching the the system just to earn huge money could be done. This really shows how greedy people nowadays. It is invetable after seeing thathuge money flows in the echange.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 10:40:35 AM
Yes, I have such experience, but I would use it just temporary to sell your tokens and that's it. Don't trade there and keep your funds. Also there are wash trades and it is hard to sell big position without losses.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
January 30, 2019, 10:33:37 AM
I will rate it on a medium level, it is not so good as other exchanges. I used a few times in this exchange in 2018, and I have some problems with it like the website is often down. and my withdrawal order also delayed a few hours. But their support at telegram is very enthusiastic and quick
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 10:28:27 AM
I very often visit the official group in the telegrams of this exchange and see how quickly the issues on this exchange are resolved and how many administrators react quickly. I have so far only positive feedback.
Activity: 602
January 24, 2019, 02:15:31 PM
In general, I am completely satisfied with this exchange. It seems to me that every time we try to do something better, we always understand that perfection simply does not happen. Therefore, in general, the exchange is normal.
Activity: 364
January 24, 2019, 05:40:58 AM
I use this stock exchange only for purchases and purchases of individual coins, and immediately take out all funds. I do not trust this stock exchange.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
January 24, 2019, 05:25:27 AM
I have never heard of this exchange before, but after I participated in one of the Bounty - I was forced to register this (because token of my project received a listing on this exchange). In general, I liked this exchange there, everything is quite simple and clear, and I have no complaints about it.
Activity: 840
January 24, 2019, 12:29:33 AM
Bitforex exchange is new crypto exchange, i was use this exchange to sell bounty token and for deposit and withdrawal is not problem. They offer unverified account with unlimited amount of withdrawal. But is better use this exchange only for while and choose better exchange for daily trading because i heard the daily trading volume is not real.
Thanks for the information, This is very important to me because there are several tokens that I have listed there.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
January 23, 2019, 09:09:56 PM
Bitforex exchange is new crypto exchange, i was use this exchange to sell bounty token and for deposit and withdrawal is not problem. They offer unverified account with unlimited amount of withdrawal. But is better use this exchange only for while and choose better exchange for daily trading because i heard the daily trading volume is not real.

Never heard of Bitforex, but it seems that most of the bounty tokens are being listed their so its cool for bounty hunters. And I'm surprised to hear them offering unverified accounts? So there's no KYC whatsoever?

Very interesting because lots of exchanges today are requiring KYC so I won't be surprised if they would also go that way just to stay afloat in this business. Its just a matter of time. But you touch a important factors though, trading volume, there's a lot of exchange who's practicing it, so personally that's a red flag for me, not a good sign that a exchange can be trusted.
Activity: 322
January 23, 2019, 09:05:32 PM
For me I have a happy feedback for the bitforex exchange. I have no problems with them on making trades, and they have a interesting trading rate that is in favor for us. And the withdrawal system is fine.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 22, 2019, 10:29:12 PM
I have seen this exchange since 2 months ago and all of their trading volume is from BOT, this has caused Bitforex to be in the top 5 exchanges with the best volume but in terms of quality, it should choose Binance or Bittrex because it will tell you what is most needed and that's the reality
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
January 22, 2019, 09:59:11 PM
Activity: 378
January 19, 2019, 07:48:55 PM
From history, there has not been any issue with bitforex, but you should be careful of keeping your funds on exchanges.
Either the exchange has never had the occurrence of hack or not, do not keep your funds on them.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
January 19, 2019, 07:18:43 PM
Using BitForex exchange and it is safe one, you can withdraw your funds, but keep only the funds on exchanges
you are trading with. Exchanges are not for storing your funds there.
Pages:
Jump to: