Pages:
Author

Topic: BitForex exchange- is it safe? - page 6. (Read 20761 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 02:51:27 PM
BitForex exchange fees are very low and this exchange also has a strong security. So i think this exchange is safe for the investors.
Activity: 14
August 08, 2018, 02:53:19 PM
I also haven't heard of how Bitforex work so after reading your post I went to do some research based on the reviews available on the internet and looks like they have a lot of complaints against them for not being user friendly and showing outdated information.
I've went on it before, they are legit as far as I know.
Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
August 07, 2018, 02:56:24 PM
Actually, they are one of the safest exchanges out there.

But their limitations are annoying. They probably don't ask for little players.
Hello there!What limitations? The opinions about this exchange are well polarized ^^' .Complicated, some speak that effected quick drives, others say they have lost their funds ...

Activity: 322
August 07, 2018, 12:00:05 PM
I also haven't heard of how Bitforex work so after reading your post I went to do some research based on the reviews available on the internet and looks like they have a lot of complaints against them for not being user friendly and showing outdated information.
Activity: 83
August 07, 2018, 11:59:43 AM
You should be careful when investing. Actually I do not have done any transaction in this exchange and so I do not have any idea regarding this. Since there are many scam cases, do not invest without understanding
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 11:19:42 AM
Good afternoon sirs.
I am trying to exchange a currency of exchange (ODE) for a while, a principle I tried for ethfinex, but they demanded 1000 dollars in the account, luckily I got my coins back (losing a bit for rates ...), second option was a bitfinex , as I was already expert, I checked to see if I needed any balance to operate .... 10k Shocked  Shocked .
Third and last option according to a CMC, https://www.bitforex.com/, here is a question: Has anyone already deposited and withdrawn in this exchange? If yes, were you happy ??
Note: Yes, the volume of Bcash traded on it is absurd.

Yes I have deposited some tokens in the exchange and I sold it at a good rate and later withdraw some bitcoin from the exchange to another exchange where i used it to purchase another coin. so my little experience with them, i was happy about it though i only used them once.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 09:16:51 AM
we appreciate your knowledge about the market and thank you for asking but as far I knew I didn't get any clear positive news about this so I don't think we should invest anywhere we face confusion, so first knows about it updates and take reviews before trusting
Activity: 168
August 07, 2018, 07:26:39 AM
With my experience with them, I think they might be safe, I receive one of my content bounty tokens and the bounty listed their tokens on the Bitforex, so I created an account there and sold the tokens and withdraw it to my ether address, during this process, I did not have any issues with them, so that's why i said it might be safe.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 07, 2018, 02:51:21 AM
Actually, they are one of the safest exchanges out there.

But their limitations are annoying. They probably don't ask for little players.
Activity: 78
August 07, 2018, 02:50:09 AM
It seems like the majority of the people are struggling with the same issue. And it also seems that there is an exchange limit, which is a bit weird. But it will be tough to comment further since I did not partake in this before.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 06:13:54 PM
Good afternoon sirs.
I am trying to exchange a currency of exchange (ODE) for a while, a principle I tried for ethfinex, but they demanded 1000 dollars in the account, luckily I got my coins back (losing a bit for rates ...), second option was a bitfinex , as I was already expert, I checked to see if I needed any balance to operate .... 10k Shocked  Shocked .
Third and last option according to a CMC, https://www.bitforex.com/, here is a question: Has anyone already deposited and withdrawn in this exchange? If yes, were you happy ??

I don't know about bitforex because I have not done any trading in the site. Considering that it requires a big amount of deposits, then we should adjust to it and trade an amount bigger than the deposit it requires to avoid losses.
Activity: 140
August 06, 2018, 06:07:16 PM
I keep telling people, no exchange is safe to trust your tokens with, do not trust any exchange make sure your private key is intact and you do not mistake it for your wallet address.
August 06, 2018, 06:04:26 PM
I don't really know much about the exchange and I have not used them before though I have heard of them but never used them, so i will suggest maybe you can try decentralized exchanges
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 05:58:21 PM
Today I traded on this exchange. I did not like the interface, but the withdrawal of money did not create problems.
August 06, 2018, 05:51:31 PM
You're right, Bcash traded stranger in the business deal. BitForex Exchange makes transactions easy. I think it will do something more in the future. It is managed based on blockchain technology.
Activity: 225
August 06, 2018, 03:45:51 PM
I would not suggest you to use Bitforex as there has been some allegations against them for showing fake volume on their website and also the interface they are offering seems very outdated and hard to use.
Activity: 88
August 06, 2018, 09:47:49 AM
I think not because my Bitfinex yesterday got hack even i have my 2FA i never go to phishing website dunno how that happens luckily i freeze my acccount early or else my coins could be stolen!
Activity: 275
August 06, 2018, 09:43:36 AM
Good afternoon sirs.
I am trying to exchange a currency of exchange (ODE) for a while, a principle I tried for ethfinex, but they demanded 1000 dollars in the account, luckily I got my coins back (losing a bit for rates ...), second option was a bitfinex , as I was already expert, I checked to see if I needed any balance to operate .... 10k Shocked  Shocked .
Hi Friends,
not long ago I traded on bitforex.com and it's safe.
I have not lost any funds except fees.
I make a deposit, trade and withdraw smoothly and quickly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 06, 2018, 09:27:28 AM
I wouldn’t give you a full guarantee about this situation because bitforex mainly does have certain challenge or more to one or more users

And the problems has been trending lately as wel

I urge all to trend carefully with the exchange website
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
August 06, 2018, 08:44:28 AM
I haven't heard this exchange obviously its a new in the market so i cant suggest this exchange i think they also have a forex trading market.
Pages:
Jump to: