Pages:
Author

Topic: BitForex exchange- is it safe? - page 5. (Read 20761 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
January 16, 2019, 12:09:48 PM
Recently Cryptopia was hacked, this shows that all cryptocurrency exchanges can be hacked, so it is not safe to use any centralized exchange. Only DEXs are safe!
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
January 16, 2019, 12:03:05 PM
Good afternoon sirs.
I am trying to exchange a currency of exchange (ODE) for a while, a principle I tried for ethfinex, but they demanded 1000 dollars in the account, luckily I got my coins back (losing a bit for rates ...), second option was a bitfinex , as I was already expert, I checked to see if I needed any balance to operate .... 10k Shocked  Shocked .
Third and last option according to a CMC, https://www.bitforex.com/, here is a question: Has anyone already deposited and withdrawn in this exchange? If yes, were you happy ??
Note: Yes, the volume of Bcash traded on it is absurd.

I used the exchange several times to sell tokens that I got from bounties. as long as I use it there is nothing wrong. withdrawal transactions went smoothly, I only waited a few minutes until ethereum which I sent from exchange lending to my personal wallet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
January 16, 2019, 11:58:51 AM
I previously conducted transactions through this exchange and it seemed to me quite normal, but as we all understand, the future belongs to decentralized exchanges, so I would probably adhere to this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 10, 2019, 06:02:13 PM
Currently, there are hundreds of new exchanges that appeared during 2017 2018. It is no secret that most of these exchanges are experiencing an acute shortage of customers, lack of liquidity. Based on this, it is necessary to assume that some of them will be able to make some fraudulent actions and wind up trading volumes artificially. That is why when I make a decision about trading on any stock exchange - as a rule, I choose well-known stock exchanges that exist on this market for quite some time and avoid new stock exchanges that I know little about.
Activity: 383
January 10, 2019, 05:58:56 PM
Yesm it's a good exchange. A lot of new coins are listed there so after bounty it's good to sell there. Also there is a big trading volume. I can recommend it for trading.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
January 10, 2019, 05:23:13 PM
I have already traded and sold some tokens in Bitforex. It is a good and safe exchange. Just make sure that the tokens you are transferring is the correct one so that you do not lose them. It is actually showing as the #1 exchange in terms of volume. That is also a good thing to point out.

"It is a good and safe exchange" .  Wait for the exit scam. What are your standards for an exchnage in order to be safe? You post at bitcointalk without any justification so that some will sent money there and apparently get scammed.

"the #1 exchange ". Fake volume. Wasn't this exchange suddenly posting billions of volume and got excluded for a while from cmc?
 I wouldn't trust this.
aws
Activity: 219
September 04, 2018, 01:50:49 PM
I opened an account
deposited some BTC
traded it for ETH
then traded it for the KWATT token
trying to withdraw (fee 30 KWATT)
it says my account is frozen, no additional explanation provided

The account was frozen for 24hrs because i changed my password.
After 24 hrs. i was able to withdraw the tokens successfully
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 11:41:02 PM
I have already traded and sold some tokens in Bitforex. It is a good and safe exchange. Just make sure that the tokens you are transferring is the correct one so that you do not lose them. It is actually showing as the #1 exchange in terms of volume. That is also a good thing to point out.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 02, 2018, 11:39:21 PM
should indeed be more careful in choosing the exchanger. make sure that the first volume in the exchanger. If it's not crowded, you should replace the other exchanger only. because much of it is now a crime.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
September 02, 2018, 11:36:11 PM
Good afternoon sirs.
I am trying to exchange a currency of exchange (ODE) for a while, a principle I tried for ethfinex, but they demanded 1000 dollars in the account, luckily I got my coins back (losing a bit for rates ...), second option was a bitfinex , as I was already expert, I checked to see if I needed any balance to operate .... 10k Shocked  Shocked .
Third and last option according to a CMC, https://www.bitforex.com/, here is a question: Has anyone already deposited and withdrawn in this exchange? If yes, were you happy ??
Note: Yes, the volume of Bcash traded on it is absurd.
I'm stuck on my ODE on Bitfenex. The minimum withdrawal level is $ 250. Also, my account must be worth 10k $ to be traded.
Same situation as mine, can not operate, but it is possible to get your ODE back, at least with me it worked.Unfortunately you will get lost a bit for the rates ...

How does it happen? As far as I know there's a pop up message in bitfinex saying that you need a $10k worth of coins to be able to use their platform? So how come you'd still continue to deposit your coins. It's quite impossible. Huh

Bitforex is a nice exchange only problem I have with them is the lack of a bitcoin market... That got me aggravated I must confess
did you try before withdrawing an ethereum on bitforex?how much is the minimum withdrawal and fee sir?

I tried it before but I guess I forgot how much exactly but I must say that the fee is reasonable though my order took like 24 hours to be filled but all in all it's good, so far.
aws
Activity: 219
September 02, 2018, 05:35:54 PM
I opened an account
deposited some BTC
traded it for ETH
then traded it for the KWATT token
trying to withdraw (fee 30 KWATT)
it says my account is frozen, no additional explanation provided
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
August 28, 2018, 12:14:46 AM
im not yet use the bitforex as my transaction exchange. but from the volume transaction they have big transaction.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 10:39:54 PM
I first heard about this exchange from John Mcafee when Nobs was about to get listed some months back and i am yet to get myself registered on it successfully. Guess i dont really flow with its make up
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
August 18, 2018, 02:58:02 AM
I have been used Bitforex exchange to sell token and this exchange is safe , deposit and withdrawal process is running smothly. They has customer support via telegram so its easy to contact them whenever any problem. This is new exchange but has high trading volume but i dont know that real volume or not.
Volume are not real. If you look closely to the trades you will see the real orders and fake. The volumes from this exchange are not included on CMC.
Activity: 588
August 18, 2018, 02:47:13 AM
I have been used Bitforex exchange to sell token and this exchange is safe , deposit and withdrawal process is running smothly. They has customer support via telegram so its easy to contact them whenever any problem. This is new exchange but has high trading volume but i dont know that real volume or not.
Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
August 14, 2018, 06:40:45 PM
At the end of the story, today I made a rapid movement in bitforex without problems, deposited, sold, sacked in a short time, without surprises.
I enjoyed and already burned some MOZO in coinrail, was also fast and no problems (Y).
Activity: 795
August 09, 2018, 05:05:40 PM
Could it be the token you want to trade that have some error, i can't confirm if bitforex isn't the one at fault or if they need some balance before you can trade it but as far as bitfinex is concern you don't need some balance to trade there.
Activity: 566
Merit: 26
August 09, 2018, 04:53:29 PM
Bitforex is a nice exchange only problem I have with them is the lack of a bitcoin market... That got me aggravated I must confess

did you try before withdrawing an ethereum on bitforex?how much is the minimum withdrawal and fee sir?
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 04:46:51 PM
BitForex is a good exchange, I have traded with them in the past and my experience with them is a good, so I don't have any issue with them with depositing or withdrawing my coins on their exchange, so based on my personal experience with them, I think they are good.
Activity: 115
August 08, 2018, 02:53:55 PM
well bitforex was quite good actually, im trading acdc and zper there and so far so good, as an chinese exchange they was quite good
Pages:
Jump to: