Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Asset Exchange Marketplace + Rewritable Options Trading - page 2. (Read 129168 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Play2Live pre-sale starts on January 25th
I still have a balance of btc on the bitfunder site. Am I SOL?

I know the site is pretty much shut down and I've been trying to withdraw my remaining .35btc for weeks now without getting anywhere.

The instructions say to withdraw it through weexchange, but that doesn't work. Does anybody know what I need to do?

If anybody can be definitively helpful to me, they can have 10% of what I recover.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
It's not like you couldn't see it coming...
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I have neobee shares still in bitfunder. Is it safe to log in? Getting the Firefox warning...

You have until 1st Dec to move the shares.
Activity: 524
Merit: 502
I have neobee shares still in bitfunder. Is it safe to log in? Getting the Firefox warning...
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
The law of the universe!
Another scammer. Angry
Activity: 378
Still waiting for Ukyo's updates.

I'm dreaming of the best result might be that he is gonna sell Weex to cash out some money.

however ,I hope everything he said is true ,that our fund is still safe ,and he isn't touch it...
Activity: 490
Still waiting for Ukyo's updates.

I'm dreaming of the best result might be that he is gonna sell Weex to cash out some money.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Some news here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3712622

Probably a public news soon.

Hope and keep finger cross  Wink
Activity: 378
Ukyo hasn't logged on this forum for about a week, something wrong?

It appears so, unfortunately. Read https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-94-con-by-jon-montroll-337523

Hopefully ,he will post something on Monday or Tuesday which He promised.
Activity: 169

It appears so, unfortunately. Read https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-94-con-by-jon-montroll-337523
Activity: 490
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Is it safe to go to the bitfunder website?  says ssl down
Activity: 14
So this does mean that since my btc is at shares that no one can buy and someone got free btc from me? I mean that I can't sell them and I can't get "shares" to anything else than thought "it were someting some time ago"..
ar9
Activity: 352
I lost my 2-factor authetification and I am trying to access IRC for help but IRC seems down.

Please, please, help me.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
My weexchange withdrawal still pending after a week.  Cry

txn: XXw7oIRTNImdQ3T2JeO4BNvBjEUFTFAg
2.28360144 BTC

Hope it is resolved.

This is a big problem and many people are in the same boat.  I've been waiting about 3 weeks myself and some more than a month.  You can check 'the fall of ukyo' thread for more updates on this.
Activity: 58
My weexchange withdrawal still pending after a week.  Cry

txn: XXw7oIRTNImdQ3T2JeO4BNvBjEUFTFAg
2.28360144 BTC

Hope it is resolved.
Activity: 181
I'm receiving daily dividends from Ukyo and Graet.loan bonds. When should I withdraw the coins? When is the deadline for last withdrawal / when will be the last payment for bonds?

Where are the dividends being paid to? If they are being paid to Bitfunder you might want to hold off thinking they are real, many people complaining about Ukyo being unable to honor WeEchange withdrawals. I think that Ukyo is just overwhelmed and not scamming but I have been a bad judge of character before.

I'm observing the situation, I don't think Ukyo is a scammer. I know about the problem with WeExchange, therefore ideally I want to withdraw all my coins after the last Ukyo.loan daily dividend.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
I'm receiving daily dividends from Ukyo and Graet.loan bonds. When should I withdraw the coins? When is the deadline for last withdrawal / when will be the last payment for bonds?

Where are the dividends being paid to? If they are being paid to Bitfunder you might want to hold off thinking they are real, many people complaining about Ukyo being unable to honor WeEchange withdrawals. I think that Ukyo is just overwhelmed and not scamming but I have been a bad judge of character before.
Activity: 181
Pages:
Jump to: