Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Asset Exchange Marketplace + Rewritable Options Trading - page 6. (Read 129174 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
Herp derp.

Again:

No, seriously. You need to chill out and read, gain a perspective. You're in no position to tell me what's what. Curiosity is fine and good, ignoring sense and authority to rehash the same broken assumptions over and over is not.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Finally have an update.

After trying and trying, and talking to sipa in #bitcoin-dev:

[13:34] hey guys. I got an issues with bitcoind. a. wallet size causes it to take 5~10 miuntes to load. b. as soon as send is issued, it maxes cpu/ram until restarted, and takes about 10~20 minutes until it announces to the network
[13:34] and then rpc times out after that
[13:34] how many keys/transactions?
[13:34] over ten thousand easily
[13:35] there have been some improvements to that recently in head
[13:36] so this is kind of a known issue for the size? i.e. bitcoind isnt really meant for the size and its something being worked on?
[13:37] it wasn't designed for it, no

I wanted to say thanks real quick to Warren on irc who is a Litecoin dev who is helping me to straighten this out and make sure there is no problem in the future.

As it stands, I have started initiating manual withdraws. It takes about 20 to 30 minutes between each one as mentioned in the above irc quote so please bare with me
for a bit. We are going through tickets trying to get things caught up in proper order for fairness. If you get your withdraw, please post and let people know.

I will continue to work on this 24/7 excluding unintentional sleeps as I have been for the last week now. I hope to get all withdraws caught up very shortly.

Thank you for your patience and understand,
Ukyo
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hum too bad for BitFunder and Ukyo, I like this website for trading.
So now I'm really like lot a people to have information on the withdraw process.

I don't understant the plan for the future for all the existing asset ?
Our public adress will be use to transfert share ?

Same error as other " "could not connect to 2nd stage server". and after one hour I did not see the transaction.
Juste have to wait and keepmyfinger cross   Cry
Activity: 476
Please cancel my withdrawal request, ticket MMC-832559.

Cross-posting to the two threads, as this is important. The withdrawal tx, which is now in "processing" status, must be cancelled, don't process it!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Ukyo,
Would you be so kind to post a daily update on how the processing of withdrawals out of Weexchange is going?
Are you processing any withdrawals and corresponding to what dates? An update will be appreciated.
You see, some of your users have compromises and purchases at other sites and are waiting for their money out.
There are some users reporting withdrawals done weeks ago and not yet processed.
These are in fact free loans you are taking without their consent.
Activity: 378
UKYO ,can you tell me what time we can withdraw our BTC from WEEX?
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
Ukyo, if you're unable to verify your users due to too high demand then drop the requirement until BitFunder closes. This is ridiculous!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Got an error on weexchange when trying to withdraw funds: "could not connect to 2nd stage server".

Withdrawal transaction id:
7aZ90lL5kNyCGFtAswUzvkTyh8fycYj3
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
You certainly read a lot in many different languages if you can claim this  Smiley

Most countries have this information available in English. Not that it matters, the capital market is a global one and regulations and the underlying principles are pretty similar all over (mostly because its based on common sense).

"Common sense" depends a lot on culture. In the US it is common sense to criminalize drinking under the age of 21. In some other countries common sense is to teach youngsters responsible drinking at a much earlier age. In the US it is common sense to keep guns at in your home to protect yourself from your neighbour. In many other countries this task is left to the authorities. What you think is "common sense" might not apply to the rest of the world. I understand that it is very hard to realize this if you are part of a culture that claims to be in possession of THE UNIVERSAL TRUTH.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Will users be able to withdraw less than the minimum .1 BTC from bitfunder to wee-exchange.  And from we-exchange out?  I have just a little BTC left but I'd hate for it to go to waste.

Anybody know a work around?  Send money to weex and then to bitfunder and then withdraw more than .1 btc?

But why would anyone want to deal with mpex in the first place?

Fees
All MPEx fees are already included. Reduced fees since November 1st, 2013!

Creating new account : free
    BTC deposits and receiving dividends : free
    Account management fee : 0.09 0.019 BTC monthly.
    Buying/Selling/Option exercise fee : 0.5% from traded amount in BTC
    BTC withdrawals and asset transfers : 0.1 0.02 BTC fee

Account management fee will be levied from all accounts every month on 1st. Newly registered users pay only part of it - for days between registration and the end of the month.
Referral program
You can get your invitation code or referral URL after you deposit at least 1 BTC - check your profile page. Earn following commission from people you invite:

0.2% from their traded/exercised amount in BTC
    20%50% (since November 1) from their withdrawal fees

Ah who doesn't love ridiculous fees.. but wait you can even make money by inviting your friends to get ripped off!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024
TL:DR use OUR exchange because it has an awesome 30 BTC registration fee and is totally more legit than other exchanges.

I find it funny that most of the trading on your site is of the security for the sites profits that are solely based off how many people register/trade on your site. I see 4 nearly non-value creating securities.. And whats up with the shitty design? You couldn't take like 1 btc from them mad profits you guys claim to be making, and hire some random web designer for $15 usd/hour and make your site actually presentable? Or you could have even just spent the time designing something yourself instead of wasting the time advertising your blog/exchange.

Also the article you linked which I was tempted to not even read fails to realize that all existing exchanges/securities can choose to implement colored coins so that in the case of an exchange shutdown, all the coins would be distributed back to their owners and can be simply sent to any other existing exchange. No need to use p2p exchanges for every trade that's just silly.

LMAO that scam of a bet I'm assuming you created states that ALL 3 exchanges must survive for 1 year for it to be yes. Oh and how convenient that it includes all these dates and fancy words but really the only date that matters dec 12 (the last exchange to open). It's funny that now, over an entire year since its birth, havelock which you consider a "play exchange" is operating smoothely.
Activity: 358
Merit: 285
I'm trying to withdraw some funds from weexchange and I been waiting 1 hour... It's weexchange having problems too?

txid: SebfgeRu7WiimHvcXSjY5cVwBEH4gBQA
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
I think it's time to start supporting p2p type exchange architectures like the ngccc (colored coins) Project... they need help and I bet money helps, too.

We can't complain if we don't help.

Colored coins cannot replace an actual stock exchange. The point was made in January.

More importantly, money used to support broken ideas does not help. Much in the same way that using broken exchanges and hoping they'll work out because people are nice though incompetent does not help.

a little bit of conspiracy: exchanges are closed, because there is need to have decentralized exchange. bitcoin is product of some us&a intelligence service and they need community to continue development more Smiley

Neither does conspiracy help. Play pretend exchanges do not close "because" anything other than the fact that they are play exchanges, and as such they cannot hold.

So, with no btct and no bitfunder what other options we have?
Havelock if they are able to continue there business now with there move to Panama.

And then we have Cryptostocks, im not a huge fan of how Kumala, Cryptostocks owner and Vircurex majority owner has treated the minority owners in Vircurex, but i guess Cryptostocks will probably be the last of the BTCstockexchanges to still stand. They will probably not get affected by any actions SEC or any other USA based government organization can take.  

You "have" Cryptostocks in the same manner that you've "had" all the rest of the play pretend exchanges, including GLBSE, including btct, and you'll continue to "have" them until such time as people stop putting hopes, dreams, and money into broken operations which themselves hope to soak up that money from uninformed people playing at "investing" instead of getting informed, along with play-pretend exchanges that facilitate said operations.

Hoping is not investing, no matter how it's crafted so as to seem like it. This won't be "fixed" by moving on to another platform fueled by hope, whether it's cryptostocks, whether it's P2P, whether some boogeyman in a suit comes or not. Bitcoin isn't a nice person who cares about people's aspirations and desires and wants to help people out. So long as some people pretend that Bitcoin is their personal friend and nice graphics and good intentions have anything to do with investing, this will be said again and again, every time:

GPG contracts. Security that isn't based on the limitations of a "slick" website. Actual IPOs from actually planned out, accountable entities. Yes, there's a fee. You're paying for that which works, which in the end is all that's worth paying for. No, I'm not especially nice in that In-N-Out Burger sort of way (though I'm just PR, you don't have to deal with me at all to use the exchange). The lies, the sugar-coating, the beating around the bush, is exactly for cheap food service and has no place in BTC finance. Plenty of people have thrown a fit over these facts, I'm sure plenty of people will continue to do so, and will continue to lose their money. MPEx will be right here.

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Seriously?

What did you expect?  Did no one learn from GLBSE?

Not because the precedent, I've saw Nefarios's talk about that, but because the the all "Verified" thing...
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
Seriously?

What did you expect?  Did no one learn from GLBSE?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100

Well Ukyo and Graet are close to bankruptcy and probably using all the money on WeExchange to pay back the people they owe.

Can you link to your evidence for this please?
Activity: 378
I just hope they do not touch our BTC ......

Well Ukyo and Graet are close to bankruptcy and probably using all the money on WeExchange to pay back the people they owe.

The last trade of Great loan is only 0.0015 which is 85% lower than the IPO price...If I am Great I will bid a buy order on BF to buy back his own debt.
as well as UKYO....the last trade of UKYO loan is as only 0.0062...
Pages:
Jump to: