Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] BTCINVEST - Low risk investment fund | Market cap: 2000+ BTC - page 5. (Read 45540 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Never spend your money before you have it.
Did anyone make profits due to TF investment services? Aside from TF and co-conspirators.
I know there's a ton of people who positive feedbacked his trust page.
fk1
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
somebody willing to buy my 31 shares from bitfunder? I'm tired of bitcoins, your chance
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Like you since the  november Email to transfer share of BTCINVEST but no news at all  Huh
It smel bad; hope tradefortress will give us some information quicky.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
TF, give us some updates.
Activity: 304
Consider yourself lucky, I still have shares=0 on CL.

Does anyone know what is happening with the liquidation and coinlenders? I see my shares on my coinlenders page and I have a small amount of btc in there but I can't withdraw?
Activity: 56
TF, what the hell man?!
Activity: 126
Does anyone know what is happening with the liquidation and coinlenders? I see my shares on my coinlenders page and I have a small amount of btc in there but I can't withdraw?

Yeah, pretty much everyone knows. If you want to join the club, read the messages other people posted.
Activity: 196
Activity: 13
So it seems to me that TF is liquidating his other companies as well. Did he co-mingle his assets? Is he using our moneys to liquidate those companies? As far as I can see that's the only thing that can be happening here. If it is... I don't really know what to say. I would think that would be incredibly illegal.
fk1
somebody willing to buy my 31 shares from bitfunder? I'm tired of bitcoins, your chance
Activity: 499
Merit: 500
All your coins are gone, that's where you fit.

Start with that assumption, and come to terms with it.  If you end up getting any of your investment back, consider yourself lucky.  That's my plan.

I hope that you followed the advice that is constantly offered here and elsewhere - never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
nearly dead
I'm not exactly sure where I fit in to this mess. I was a bitfunder user that had shares of BTCINVEST, and after I saw this thread (I saw myself on the list TF posted) I emailed a liquidation request and haven't heard back since.

I see a lot conversations about inputs.io and CL, but I was a bitfunder user. (I do have a newly made CL account that is empty--which doesn't seem to work anyway because of the inputs.io problem)

Where do I fit in with the assumed repayments? Will my shares be liquidated, or will i retain my shares and have to manually manage them? Have there been any communication regarding a timeline for all of this?

All your coins are gone, that's where you fit.
Activity: 9
I'm not exactly sure where I fit in to this mess. I was a bitfunder user that had shares of BTCINVEST, and after I saw this thread (I saw myself on the list TF posted) I emailed a liquidation request and haven't heard back since.

I see a lot conversations about inputs.io and CL, but I was a bitfunder user. (I do have a newly made CL account that is empty--which doesn't seem to work anyway because of the inputs.io problem)

Where do I fit in with the assumed repayments? Will my shares be liquidated, or will i retain my shares and have to manually manage them? Have there been any communication regarding a timeline for all of this?
Activity: 330
- inputs.io users generally took 40-60% haircut
- CL users are now taking a 80+% haircut

I wish you BTCINVEST'ors good luck with your negotiation with TF!
Activity: 126
Any updates on the CL refund from BTCINVEST liquidation?

There was the one I provided where he told me via email that he understood our situation, and any haircut would be offset.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Can BTCINVEST investors get their money back from this LOW risk investment fund since it has nothing to do with inputs.io and coinlenders?

+1

Any updates on the CL refund from BTCINVEST liquidation?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Can BTCINVEST investors get their money back from this LOW risk investment fund since it has nothing to do with inputs.io and coinlenders?
Activity: 53
TradeFortress, any response at all?
fk1
Activity: 33
I am feeling scammed too. I had an email reply before the "hack" was outed, saying that my shares had been credited on Coinlenders and that some BTC was credited. But I can't log-in to Coinlenders (it gives me a password error) and he will not give me any help resetting a password, so I've never logged into Coinlenders. Anyone have a suggestion for how to get access, or gain his attention?

Interesting. Happened to me as well. Got password error right after registration, emailed him about it, then it suddenly worked, no response from him though, and to date no BTCInvest shares credited.
Pages:
Jump to: