Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] btcQuick - Bitcoin Sales Service - page 2. (Read 93931 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I thought the estimated amount was already determined to be around 30,000 USD?

Ok, shareholders are waiting for Ascension to confirm the account contains $30,000. Ideally, the $30k would be converted into Bitcoin and distributed back to shareholders. I'm not sure of the probability of that occurring.

If that is all that is coming back from 1700+ BTC the lawsuit will be coming.  I know people have said the money is gone, but if it was scammed criminally all personal assets will be up for grabs too.  There is no other excuse for the BTC to be gone in a business that bought them and sold them on the fly with a small inventory.  BTC has dropped so that would account for some loss in USD, but no loss in BTC.  I'm just asking for my BTC back, I'll take the hit on it's depreciation.

Let's wait for the scammer's response first.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If he was doing business under a LLC then his personal assets are protected, but if you can prove he made ill gotten gains over what average should be then you may be able to purse him in criminal court then get restitution. Not sure have not looked into the circumstances much.
Activity: 763
Merit: 500

Ok, shareholders are waiting for Ascension to confirm the account contains $30,000. Ideally, the $30k would be converted into Bitcoin and distributed back to shareholders. I'm not sure of the probability of that occurring.

If that is all that is coming back from 1700+ BTC the lawsuit will be coming.  I know people have said the money is gone, but if it was scammed criminally all personal assets will be up for grabs too.  There is no other excuse for the BTC to be gone in a business that bought them and sold them on the fly with a small inventory.  BTC has dropped so that would account for some loss in USD, but no loss in BTC.  I'm just asking for my BTC back, I'll take the hit on it's depreciation.
Activity: 213
Merit: 102

Activity: 583
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
Sorry I've not been active in a while. I had about 8000 Shares of btquick (around 1BTC at last price) before Bitfunder closed. What can I do right now? Can I make a claim?

Shareholders are waiting for Ascension to declare the amount of US Dollars that are being refunded from btcQuick's credit card processing account.

Activity: 213
Merit: 102
Sorry I've not been active in a while. I had about 8000 Shares of btquick (around 1BTC at last price) before Bitfunder closed. What can I do right now? Can I make a claim?

Shareholders are waiting for Ascension to declare the amount of US Dollars that are being refunded from btcQuick's credit card processing account.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
There is zero reason for it all not to be here still.  I have PM's from numerous people, the lawsuit is ready to go unless I and the others receive their full principal back. I have expect my 20BTC by end of weekend.

You can go right ahead and sue him. Jerrod told many times already there are no bitcoins left. All the 1700BTC were scammed by him long time ago. Probably over a year ago.
any update?

They finally got back to me (today) and they will deposit funds into our account once they receive a letter from our bank. Hopefully by EOD this should be completed and we will have the funds early next week.
mind disclosing how much bitcoin balance is left? Huh

There is zero reason for it all not to be here still.  I have PM's from numerous people, the lawsuit is ready to go unless I and the others receive their full principal back. I have expect my 20BTC by end of weekend.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
any update?

They finally got back to me (today) and they will deposit funds into our account once they receive a letter from our bank. Hopefully by EOD this should be completed and we will have the funds early next week.
mind disclosing how much bitcoin balance is left? Huh
Activity: 457

any update?

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
any update?
I should have more of an update on Monday once the bank gets back with me to confirm that the deposit has posted to the account.

Monday is over, what's the update?

The money has not been deposited into the account yet. I have contacted First Pay Solutions to find out what is going on.
Activity: 448
I should have more of an update on Monday once the bank gets back with me to confirm that the deposit has posted to the account.

Monday is over, what's the update?
I had 20 BTC in this.  November 20 passed and nothing.  I will be starting a formal lawsuit if I am not paid back by the New Year.  If anyone else wants in let me know you are welcome to join.
same exact thing happened to me happened to him. I promise you his intent was not to defraud you, but people take advantage of a good thing. No one can do CC for BTC cause of these bitch ass carders. Lets put a stop to these people in our community DNM"S YES YOU FUCKING EVO TOR CARDING FORUM SAME BITCH ASSS MOTHER FUCKERS. That cause bitcoin merchants to not be able to service the general public in fear of you carding us. I hope your familey melt in a nuclear meltdown or some horrible long lasting pain of a death you have cost me over 6k in debts. Thats 3k to lenders and 3k to CC processors. SO Choke on a dick and die.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Ascension you posted the letter.

When do you ship the outstanding BTC back?

The letter suggests nothing will happen until 11.20.2014
He may poke his head out again in a couple days
I wonder if Ascension and BTCQuick are being investigated by the SEC?

Let's see if Ascension will give some update soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I think you pissed someone off and they pointed them your way Surf, so I am positive they are digging into btcquicks ass as well.
Pages:
Jump to: