Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Fenix. Hashing from the ashes of Bakewell. - page 8. (Read 12266 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Bitcoin: money chosen by the market.
Hooray!  Huzzah!  Woopee!

Take THAT Ian Scamwell!!!   Cheesy

Interested investors may wish to know exact GH/per share, but current hashrate cannot be found at

https://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings§ion=teams

~140GH divided by 24,000 issued shares equals ~4.3333MH/share.  Correct?

How does this compare to other mining securities?

Time to put in some bids!

That's 24,000 limit, only about 22,000 actually issued and owned receiving dividends. So more like 6.4 MH/s /Share.

In addition to that, this first dividend is likely to be BIG! The systems have been chugging along quite a while. Buying here, before first dividend, will reap excellent reward.

Enjoy!  Cheesy

-MikeMark
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Hooray!  Huzzah!  Woopee!

Take THAT Ian Scamwell!!!   Cheesy

Interested investors may wish to know exact GH/per share, but current hashrate cannot be found at

https://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings§ion=teams

~140GH divided by 24,000 issued shares equals ~4.3333MH/share.  Correct?

How does this compare to other mining securities?

Time to put in some bids!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Apologies for the delayed information.

Trading on https://bitfunder.com/asset/Fenix commenced at:

2013-08-05 22:00:00 UTC

The first Fenix dividends will be paid at approximately:

2013-08-06 02:00:00 UTC

Thanks for your patience!

Activity: 151
Fenix will be listed on BitFunder and trading will begin on Monday.

But when on Monday?  Midnight?  Dawn?  Tea time?  4:20??!

What time zone?  Daylight savings or GMT or Sidereal?!

Clarification would be nice, or I'm gonna be checking while driving down the highway all day.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

But when on Monday?  Midnight?  Dawn?  Tea time?  4:20??!

What time zone?  Daylight savings or GMT or Sidereal?!

ZOMJESUS, this is like Labcoin all over again but worse!

/can't wait to begin teasing Ian for epic SCAMFAIL   Wink
Activity: 42
Activity: 27
when is the trading going to start?
vip
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
lol bitfunder, no thanks

Yeah but BAKEWELL was on BitFunder so it makes sense to list there. Fenix is more concerned with transition for existing shareholders I'd warrant, than being an entirely new security in and of itself. In that respect I don't think anyone cares that you don't like the UI :p
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
lol bitfunder, no thanks
This is excellent stuff guys, serously the media should have wind of this, just goes to show what the internet and a few good people can do Smiley.

Strello, post your bitcoin address if you would, wont be much, but its as close to a medal as I can do Smiley

@Evolvex. Yes, we are very proud of what we achieved through cooperation and discussion. This was very much a team effort, so if you would like to donate a few satoshis to the cause, please send them to 14McCpCbik4ZaugQeSXy91Fj8fQqrhoBVN and they will be distributed equally between the four of us. Thank you, we really value your appreciation.

Excellent, sent!.

Cheers again.
OK  Wink

Next time you should say 'less and less transactions in comparison' rather than in general as BitFunder has certainly done nothing but grow.
Also, a 24 count view is probably not the best basis for 'less and less' as that would imply over time, and your citing a single point in time.

Yes, I am happy that btct is growing. Burnside has a lot to deal with at the moment. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Next time you should say 'less and less transactions in comparison' rather than in general as BitFunder has certainly done nothing but grow.
Also, a 24 count view is probably not the best basis for 'less and less' as that would imply over time, and your citing a single point in time.

Yes, I am happy that btct is growing. Burnside has a lot to deal with at the moment. Smiley
24 h volumes as of today

Bitfunder:   875 BTC
BTC-TC   11805  BTC

Bitfunder seems to have less and less transactions. BTC-TC gets 10 times more. Any IPO for new money should probably done on BTC.

Next time you should check your facts before making offhanded statements. Smiley
Activity: 406
Bitfunder seems to have less and less transactions. BTC-TC gets 10 times more. Any IPO for new money should probably done on BTC.

Next time you should check your facts before making offhanded statements. Smiley
Activity: 448

Activity: 234
Merit: 101
This is excellent stuff guys, serously the media should have wind of this, just goes to show what the internet and a few good people can do Smiley.

Strello, post your bitcoin address if you would, wont be much, but its as close to a medal as I can do Smiley

@Evolvex. Yes, we are very proud of what we achieved through cooperation and discussion. This was very much a team effort, so if you would like to donate a few satoshis to the cause, please send them to 14McCpCbik4ZaugQeSXy91Fj8fQqrhoBVN and they will be distributed equally between the four of us. Thank you, we really value your appreciation.
Activity: 180
Congrats on actually recovering the Avalons.  Now I wish I hadn't sold my shares at the end for a 99% loss.  Best of luck.

Pages:
Jump to: