Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 103. (Read 378562 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Why do I always imagine a little kid gloating about finding the first easter egg every time I read your posts. *Yawn*

Because of your inability/lazy refusal to articulate on-point responses to the actual content of my posts, and an egotistical desire to get in some little ad hom dig at me regardless, out of pure spite and jealousy. 

Any other silly questions?  I'm here to help; I live to serve!   Wink
legendary
i could throw two grand at btct right now and put it right at .006 for you, obviously i cant monitor the price 24/7 and keep it at exactly .006, and i think everyone understands this.  I'm pretty sure .0058 is adequate for now. Wink. and please tell me, what does easic have to do with avalon chips?  we are not relying on avalon chips to become successful

Avalon has nothing to do with eASIC (which nobody except you mentioned).    Roll Eyes

Activemining, however, is a different story.  They are completely dependant on Avalon/steamboat to meet their stated growth projections and maintain dividends until their own 28nm chips begin hashing.

From your buddies at BTCT:

https://btct.co/security/ACTIVEMINING

An order of Avalon chips from steamboat's batch #1, for 68 Klondike-16 boards, rated at 68*16*282 = 307 GH/s;
An order of 20,000 Avalon chips (end of May and beginging of June orders), for a combined hashrate of 20,000*282 = 5,640 GH/s.

In total, around 6,377 GH/s, [WAS] expected to be fully operational in the middle of August.

Vbs is going to have to bring his increasingly inaccurate spreadsheet up to date eventually, because it's rapidly slipping from 'slightly off' to 'pipe dream that will never materialize.'    Undecided

Once that reality is digested by the market, your puny bid wall will melt like Velveeta, into toxic cheesy goo.   Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
[Activemining] prices will continue to stabilize at .006 until we have some real news.  You have my word.

Last trade: 0.00443.    Cheesy

So much for VE's credibility.  His "word" isn't worth the electrons it's transmitted by.

I meant BTCT, and I have been doing a good job of keeping it close to .006.
Smiley

OK, thanks for 'clarifying' and qualifying your previous blanket statement.  TIL "at" = "close to" and "close to" = within 6%   Roll Eyes

Have fun throwing your money down a hole, as it becomes increasingly undeniable that Avalon's chips are going to be worthless by the time they get to steamboat, much less ACTM.   Wink

I like how steamboat is all "we're still optimistic" yet has closed order #7 and is issuing refunds.  Must be some new kind of optimism, or else he's stuck in the denial/bargaining stages of loss and grief.    Tongue

i could throw two grand at btct right now and put it right at .006 for you, obviously i cant monitor the price 24/7 and keep it at exactly .006, and i think everyone understands this.  I'm pretty sure .0058 is adequate for now. Wink. and please tell me, what does easic have to do with avalon chips?  we are not relying on avalon chips to become successful
legendary
[Activemining] prices will continue to stabilize at .006 until we have some real news.  You have my word.

So much for VE's credibility.  His "word" isn't worth the electrons it's transmitted by.

Smiley

OK, thanks for 'clarifying' and qualifying your previous blanket statement.  TIL "at" = "close to" and "close to" = within 6%   Roll Eyes

Have fun throwing your money down a hole, as it becomes increasingly undeniable that Avalon's chips are going to be worthless by the time they get to steamboat, much less ACTM.   Wink

I like how steamboat is all "we're still optimistic" yet has closed order #7 and is issuing refunds.  Must be some new kind of optimism, or else he's stuck in the denial/bargaining stages of loss and grief.    Tongue
Activity: 266
So much for VE's credibility.  His "word" isn't worth the electrons it's transmitted by.

A bit of a desperate jibe there and whooops it's backfired - 0.005859 right now.

You sad little man.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Hmm.  1BTC gets you exactly... 6 Satan 6 Satan 6 Satan !!1!!

And the CEO's forum handle is "Dead Earth"Huh

Too convenient to be a coincidence, in my opinion.
waste of bandwidth... waste of oxygen
kill yourselves

Lighten up man it was a joke not even aimed at you.

When you said 'you would be better' you didn't mean anybody in particular it was a general comment - and when I said 'only if your mum' it was also a general comment. You should have only have taken that personally if we had had some history but I don't think we have had any?

Smiley
legendary

uhhhh you know we were joking, right?
sorry to offend you..
Activity: 112
Technically you would be better off buying your own 400 Gh miner and mining it on your own if your entry level is 8k and you want 8 months worth of mining starting in October.

just sayin

Only if your mum doesn't mind you putting it in the front room.

If she bangs random dudes in the living room, he should at least get to set up his mining rig there..

Fight back, son..

ah the wanna be's have arrived

you're both broke in real life and broke in BTCitcoins

keep checking your BTC.025 BTCitcoin balance

waste of bandwidth... waste of oxygen
kill yourselves
Technically you would be better off buying your own 400 Gh miner and mining it on your own if your entry level is 8k and you want 8 months worth of mining starting in October.

just sayin

If she bangs random dudes in the living room, he should at least get to set up his mining rig there..

Fight back, son..

just sayin

Activity: 112

just sayin

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
If all shares will be sold before 3rd November, how new shares will be isued? 100k daily, 1M daily? Average daily sell from previous week?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hmm.  1BTC gets you exactly... 6 Satan 6 Satan 6 Satan !!1!!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118

Bought 1 BTC worth of shares.  Wink

Maybe this will be the next ASICMiner...?

impossible - unless they start producing chips in house

True, true.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

impossible - unless they start producing chips in house
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi!
We have now finalized the deal with HashFast.
The impact on the public investors is as follows:

1. The third batch does not need to be sold for the IPO to be deemed a success. This is due to that HashFast has changed the minimum amount of capital we need to bring them. Instead the more of batch three we sell the larger amount of Hashing power we can acquire. Please note that each share will still have the same initial hashing power (10 Mhash) independent on the amount we manage to raise in batch three.

2, There is a price change which will be absorbed by the private investors. Once we know how many shares we have sold and hence the hashing power the farm will have, the private vs public share ratio will be released. Please note that it will be under or equal to the current 60/40. (Please note that this is the same as for the discounts for the bulk purchases, as we maintain the hashing power per share of the public shares we will have to issue less private shares to pay for these discounts)

3, The amount of shares sold will be floating, with a maximum of 36.636 Million shares and a minimum of the current 17 million. The percent ownership of the profits will be adjusted so that each share is worth the capacity of 10 mhash at startup, please note that this percentage can only go up and not down. Hence it can not go below the current 1/50,000,000.

We think that these changes should not affect the attractiveness of the public shares and we have tried to keep the promises made as much as possible. In the cases where we could not we have tried to make it a neutral or positive change for the public investors.

//DeaDTerra

sounds like you have a good relationship with hashfast...
Jump to: