Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 108. (Read 378400 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I bet this IPO didnt even sell more then 5/10% of the total shares.
The rest were just bought by himself/friends bait and scam investors.

If that is true, (he has come on here and denied this saying they were 'sold to investors') then he is committing fraud. That's not my view it is fact because he would be lying and then proceeding to offer more shares for sale based on that lie.

I think it can be easy for someone to get over excited and carried away by this whole new btc mining market and the potential of it. But he needs to remember that this is real money he is taking off people, the authorities see it as real money and so you need to be aware of the legalities of what you are doing. If enough shareholder complain to the SEC there will be investigations, this is all on record, everything is traceable and in the end prosecutors will decide if things need to proceed and justice will prevail.

I just think people need a shot of perspective and to realise they need to be acting in good faith and honestly at all times. That doesn't seem to be the case here, and you can only get away with that for so long before you get a knock at the door.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I am not sure, but I think it's because he signed an NDA.

That's right - he signed a NDA with the SEC.

SEC?  Is that the ruthlessly staid, fiercely boring Swedish Scandinavian Exchange Commission?    Shocked

Oh noez, they are going to ride their flying reindeer to the Caribbean and swoop down on on DigiMex!  Then leave them a polite, friendly letter.   Roll Eyes

Quick everybody, sell me your shares cheap!     Cheesy

FTFY

donator
Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008
Disclaimer, I'm a share holder.

IMO, Having a few large investors is always a good thing in the sense that those are willing to go to greater length, spend lot more and can sometime provide the missing expertise to make sure things get done.

Hashfast initial prices are public, do your own maths. With the price drop of bitcoin IceDrill's share equivalent is now much better, with hosting included !

Hashrate/$ is about 1/4 that of BFL @ ~1/10 the power consumption. (These devices will be mining cost effectively for much longer)

On top of that IceDrill/HashFast will be saving a lot of money by not having to deal with shipping and customer service.

I've researched the track record of ever actor involved and I have a hard time seeing how this could fail.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

The whale wanted exactly the number of shares needed to clean the plate, and happened to do it at the last minute. What an amazing coincidence.

Yep, and sold at a discount to ensure a nice profit when they dump on the poor saps that pay .0015.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

SEC?  Is that the ruthlessly staid, fiercely boring Swedish Exchange Commission?    Shocked

Oh noez, they are going to ride their flying reindeer to the Caribbean and swoop down on on DigiMex!  Then leave them a polite, friendly letter.   Roll Eyes

Quick everybody, sell me your shares cheap!     Cheesy
Activity: 224
I bet this IPO didnt even sell more then 5/10% of the total shares.
The rest were just bought by himself/friends bait and scam investors.
legendary
Activity: 1025
It is funny to me 2/3rds of this thing was bought by private investors... 10,000 coins given by people who crunched the numbers and decided the worst deal was the best deal.

I'm pretty sure its funnier that this outcome was predicted after the first private investor was announced

The whale wanted exactly the number of shares needed to clean the plate, and happened to do it at the last minute. What an amazing coincidence.

Cheesy

Sorry to say this Stuartuk and I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but you are the amateur. Tongue  Most big deals are done behind the scenes where the big players don't even need to touch the computer to make a deal.  These big players can make things move with the power of their voice.

lol - you need to get back to your Wall Street DVD. Funniest thing I've read all day on here. So they are buying MiceKiller shares via their NY dealer from the back of their yacht in the Med?? Yes I'm sure you are quite right!

WHERE do these people come from - I have to say some of them are going to get some major life experiences from these IPO 'cluster-fucks'. A learning lesson for many. Hopefully most are still young (they sound like it) and will be able to work off their losses before they meet a nice girl and settle down.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Batch one has been sold out.
Batch two has been put up for sale.

//DeaDTerra

makes the ActiveMining IPO look like a slick, professionally handled launch.

this might go in my signature
It is funny to me 2/3rds of this thing was bought by private investors... 10,000 coins given by people who crunched the numbers and decided the worst deal was the best deal.

I'm pretty sure its funnier that this outcome was predicted after the first private investor was announced
Activity: 167
I'm amazed to see that DT acts as if there were no problems...

This legal fiction is the reason DT acts as if there were no problems

Quote from: DT
DigiMex, a British Virgin Islands company (BVI Company Number: 1784369), is deploying a large-scale Bitcoin mine named IceDrill. The company is hereby releasing a asset (symbol: IceDrill.ASIC) for shares in the profits of the IceDrill mine.

Apparently there is no problem. Lots of shares sold (even without the private investors) and most of the people still believe that it is fine. Otherwise they would try to sell their shares. So from DT's point of view this is an absolute success story.
donator
Activity: 1064
Please be patient.
We have not diluted any shares, we have not made any changes to the contract or the IPO.
We will answer your questions as soon as we can with an FAQ
//DeaDTerra
legendary
Activity: 1025

//DeaDTerra

This is hilarious, it makes the admittedly eventful ActiveMining IPO (which was re-structured with full shareholder consultation and support to a much better deal) look like a slick, professionally handled launch.

This is exactly what the term 'cluster-fuck' was coined for!  

Sorry MiceBreaker but you will need more than your over-exuberant optimism to get you out of this one without taking a big big hit.
LOL seems quite appropriate here.  Cheesy

This legal fiction is the reason DT acts as if there were no problems

Quote from: DT
DigiMex, a British Virgin Islands company (BVI Company Number: 1784369), is deploying a large-scale Bitcoin mine named IceDrill. The company is hereby releasing a asset (symbol: IceDrill.ASIC) for shares in the profits of the IceDrill mine.

Activity: 476
Activity: 602
Trendon shavers 2.0; SEC will be busy
Activity: 167

//DeaDTerra

I expected this.  It was pretty clear to me it would be sold out since DeaDTerra was very calm about not putting the shares on https://btct.co/‎ since it would take too much time.  This meant he knew the shares would be bought out.  Otherwise, he would have put it on btct.co to get more investors on board.

He is actually trying to put the shares there as well.
so this is what the 1920s was like except with instant world wide transfers and 24 hour exchanges? ok

fun
Jump to: