Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 109. (Read 378400 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
He seems to have Donald Trump and Madonna knocking on his door wanting to buy shares!  Incredible!

DT needs to be locked away. 
Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Are You Shpongled?
Wow this IPO just keeps getting shadier. More shares, with perks, sold to mysterious "private investors"  than on Bitfunder... why even list the company at all? Seems like a convenient way to rip off the shareholders to me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This entire IPO boggles my mind. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 167

In terms of investment process in the traditional sense, I would highly recommend everyone to read this on wiki to learn more about private equity investments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_equity

The first sentence of the above wiki page reads

"In finance, private equity is an asset class consisting of equity securities and debt in operating companies that are not publicly traded on a stock exchange."

Which means that it has nothing to do with icedrill since it was announced to trade on bitfunder, i.e. publicly.  However, a wiki page much more relevant to this story is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud

and you could greatly benefit from reading it.
Activity: 266
These will go to the bulk purchase individuals.
//DeadTerra

lol so the 'private investors' haven't actually taken their shares yet? What kind of amateurs would pay for but not insist they took receipt of the shares straight away??? Do these people actually exist?

Or are they 'promising' to pay for the shares at some future date provided the exchange price exceeds a certain level? If that is so you are screwing over your legitimate share-holders. Screwing them over.
Activity: 210
No grease.  No kiss.  No cabfare. Cheesy
donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Batch one has been sold out.
Batch two has been put up for sale.

//DeaDTerra
Err, DT Another private buyer then? Like 5 minutes ago there were over 5M left.. then a 700k buy and now they're sold out??
IceDrill.ASIC   24,973,548   19mvuvS2VgCWDtfGpsLnJAPhBp2ZcWM3xQ

The shares are all still in the IceDrill account.. Together with the 20M unissued shares only 5M shares have been sold so far on Bitfunder correct?
11 Million shares will be distributed once the deal is done with HashFast. (probably within 24 hours). Currently they are in my account correct.
These will go to the bulk purchase individuals.
//DeadTerra
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

//DeaDTerra

Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Good work old buddy!

Never doubted you for a minute.

Full speed ahead!

legendary
Activity: 934

//DeaDTerra
Err, DT Another private buyer then? Like 5 minutes ago there were over 5M left.. then a 700k buy and now they're sold out??
IceDrill.ASIC   24,973,548   19mvuvS2VgCWDtfGpsLnJAPhBp2ZcWM3xQ

The shares are all still in the IceDrill account.. Together with the 20M unissued shares only 5M shares have been sold so far on Bitfunder correct?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I'm very new to all of this stuff, I didn't knew it was possible to buy shares at an IPO at a lower price than they were issued, damn, with all of those panic sellers I could have made a better deal... Lesson learned!
donator

//DeaDTerra
donator
Hi all, just to be clear:
Any negotiations that we enter into with Hashfast on behalf of investors will go directly toward the benefit of our investors.
Amendments made to the IPO document, if any, would be to add options for our investors on the subsequent tranches (beyond the 1st). This will go directly toward a redefinition of their successful completion, which is currently all-or-nothing. This could be done by optionally allowing for a lower amount than the full investment amount required (as stated) to bring at least the majority of the enterprise-level machines that have been earmarked for the IceDrill into play, on a pro-rated payment basis. The documentation of the (optional) amendment is currently undergoing legal scrutiny (yes, Hashfast works weekends) and we'll take everything said here under advisement, before changing anything.

//DeaDTerra

Existing shareholders, I would suggest complaining to Ukyo immediately because I believe he should take action against this.  No existing shareholders should have to pay for Deadterras change of terms after IPO launched.  If Ukyo doesn't take action then he should be seen as liable as well for this big mistake.  

This is a serious issue, shareholders.. please protect yourself and fight back hard.

Agreed. If this were a regulated exchange, he would literally be facing prison time for attempting a white collar crim. You cannot guarantee a buyback if the proposed IPO fails, and then keep the money anyways. 100% shows a lack of character and indicates you should not trust this IPO by any means. No respect for shareholders.

This is why Ukyo needs to step up and enforce a buyback.  Ukyo and Deadterra need to both realize that just because we are dealing with BTC, doesn't mean justice won't come later and nip them in the ass.  Ukyo, the ball is in your court because Deadterra isn't going to fall back on his first promise.. do the right thing if you want any chance at keeping Bitfunder legit.  
I sold... lost some dust in the process, thx a lot for the royal mess DT !

cctvtech how in the hell did you make profit selling ?

My guess is he bought at .~00138 and sold at .~00139
lol..
Activity: 476
I sold... lost some dust in the process, thx a lot for the royal mess DT !

cctvtech how in the hell did you make profit selling ?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I sold my shares, made a tiny profit in dust.
The ship is sinking and there are to many holes to plug.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Existing shareholders, I would suggest complaining to Ukyo immediately because I believe he should take action against this.  No existing shareholders should have to pay for Deadterras change of terms after IPO launched.  If Ukyo doesn't take action then he should be seen as liable as well for this big mistake.  

This is a serious issue, shareholders.. please protect yourself and fight back hard.

Agreed. If this were a regulated exchange, he would literally be facing prison time for attempting a white collar crim. You cannot guarantee a buyback if the proposed IPO fails, and then keep the money anyways. 100% shows a lack of character and indicates you should not trust this IPO by any means. No respect for shareholders.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
oh hey, I got filled. Woot, I'm out.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Yes, DeadTerra needs to address this immediately,
a lot of investors went into this knowing that a buyback would be promised if the company doesn't get full funding.
For this promise to be altered AFTER investing, constitutes deception and fraud.  

Couldn't agree more.

+1 - I'm one of those investors !

I'm selling at 0.001399... this is too much of a mess to stay in !

So glad I'm not invested in this company, it seems to evolve into a clusterfuck of major proportions.
Jump to: