Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 37. (Read 378562 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Is anybody capable to tell me why we have not got any dividends?

Because Bitfunder has shutdown...
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Is anybody capable to tell me why we have not got any dividends?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Hi All

Just a quick update from my side.

Documents from legal have come through and the wording is undergoing final scrutiny/editing for the IceDrill listing process to commence on cryptomex.io. We'll be sending communications and instructions for these out in the coming days.

The cryptomex platform is undergoing final testing/hardening and it seems that the target deadline for the end of April launch will be met.

IceDrill mining development, as well as business expansion planning/execution is underway. More on that in a later post.

Apologies if my posts are a bit few and far between at the moment. I'm currently out of town for a family wedding and will be back in the office around this time next week.

Will
Activity: 428
Well unless we see some action, Licedrill would be good enough, denoting the kind of useless bloodsucking parasites the bitcoin community needs less of.

Well played sir  Cheesy
its been ages since ive smiled looking at this thread.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
Well unless we see some action, Licedrill would be good enough, denoting the kind of useless bloodsucking parasites the bitcoin community needs less of.

Yeah, just two more weeks...

7 days to go,

I wonder what icedrills new name will be when will and terra dont follow through,

Im thinking Scamdrill but that sounds to much like Scamfast.
Shilldrill ?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

All the questions that have been currently asked could be answered in 5 mins.

Like the most commonly asked question is whats the eta on dividends being paid out.

The current estimate is to go-live with IceDrill trading and dividend payments on cryptomex around the 19th of April, following a code-review and security audit.

So here we are on April 19th.... HuhHuhHuhHuh

Yeah, just two more weeks...

A quick update here,

There are roughly 600 BTC of Bitcoins in our cold wallet currently. (if you want to know the exact numbers please have a look at the previously posted Bitcoin addresses).

I am currently drafting a new Business plan. We are looking to leverage the strengths of the current team, using our knowledge, connections and assets to expand business operations into lucrative and sustainable areas in the long term.

After a code review, CryptoMex have decided to strengthen the base code especially in areas related to security. CryptoMex is finalising beta testing for launch. Bug and security tests are currently being run as well as beta testing. In the current roadmap CryptoMex are looking to release their platform between 19-30 of April

If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

Regarding the negotiations with HashFast, as we are not the only ones negotiation a deal with them we can not disclose any information until a deal has been settled in writing.
What I can say is that we are making progress towards a relatively fair deal.

//DeaDTerra
legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

All the questions that have been currently asked could be answered in 5 mins.

Like the most commonly asked question is whats the eta on dividends being paid out.

The current estimate is to go-live with IceDrill trading and dividend payments on cryptomex around the 19th of April, following a code-review and security audit.

So here we are on April 19th.... HuhHuhHuhHuh
donator
Activity: 1064
If we deduce the trade-ins from the original amount we land at roughly 174 Thash in total hashing power.

//DeaDTerra

Can you also let us know how many shares were transferred in - or actually - what are the total number of shares in circulation right now? How much of 174 Thash does 1 share signify?
The total number circulating right now is 13 117 745 shares. So a bit over 13 Million.
150 000 000/13 117 745= 11.4 Mhash a share roughly at this moment
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Not forgetting the superpower of negotiating a price per gh that was double what other peoples orders  shipped the same week paid.

While I have no dog in this icedrill fight directly, I do have a scamfast sierra order from last september. That order was finally shipped today. Approximately five months late and near completely worthless at this point. Anyone dealing with the scamfast crooks was always going to lose.
Hodl!
Not forgetting the superpower of negotiating a price per gh that was double what other peoples orders  shipped the same week paid.
A quick update here,

There are roughly 600 BTC of Bitcoins in our cold wallet currently. (if you want to know the exact numbers please have a look at the previously posted Bitcoin addresses).

I am currently drafting a new Business plan. We are looking to leverage the strengths of the current team, using our knowledge, connections and assets to expand business operations into lucrative and sustainable areas in the long term.

After a code review, CryptoMex have decided to strengthen the base code especially in areas related to security. CryptoMex is finalising beta testing for launch. Bug and security tests are currently being run as well as beta testing. In the current roadmap CryptoMex are looking to release their platform between 19-30 of April

If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

Regarding the negotiations with HashFast, as we are not the only ones negotiation a deal with them we can not disclose any information until a deal has been settled in writing.

//DeaDTerra

How about this: instead of coming up with a new business plan, make good on your old and pay us our fucking dividends?

This wouldn't be so bad if:

[...] looking to leverage the strengths of the current team, using our knowledge, connections and assets to expand business operations into lucrative and sustainable areas in the long term.

When you and the others clearly don't fucking have any strengths, knowledge, connections, or assets.

they have a strength,
they know how to fly 1st class and stay at the most expensive hotels in canada,
remember that audit pdf 15k of our money they spent and its still counting

http://www.icedrill.io/download/IceDrill-FS-20140203.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1512
A quick update here,

//DeaDTerra

How about this: instead of coming up with a new business plan, make good on your old and pay us our fucking dividends?

This wouldn't be so bad if:

[...] looking to leverage the strengths of the current team, using our knowledge, connections and assets to expand business operations into lucrative and sustainable areas in the long term.

When you and the others clearly don't fucking have any strengths, knowledge, connections, or assets.
Hodl!
Fleshing out the "ecosystem" part, mining implements, governs and secures the currency. By not having a stake in that, you expect "other people" to take on the burden of governing, securing and implementing your money.... without a vote.

Many here understand that, and is the reason why they are vocal about not hashing on the large pools, things need to be diverse for there to be a balance of power, if you don't care, return to the land of big gov and big bailouts and tear up your voters registration.
Activity: 532
Merit: 104
Cointerra claims to be shipping Terraminer from stock. They must be in good shape by now.

Howabout flipping that (Unauthorised abuse of shareholder funds) $400,000 investment into 100 Terraminers and getting us somewhat nearer IPO hashrate.

baffles my mind people still want to have anything to do with mining at this point.

1) It's a hobby - some people dress up and go  to Comicon ... others are retarded enough to think mining is still fun. (me included)
2) People don't seem to get that crypto-currency it is setup as a self sustaining ecosystem (in its current state ). If only 1 person mines (or a significant few )  and gets the rewards .. who are "he/they" going to sell the shit to ? No-one. So even if you have a small hand in that symbiotic relationship you are fending of its eventual demise.  (  see Alt-Coin proliferation as proof of this statement )
Hodl!
Yeah sure, let's have them leverage their strengths by making and selling basketware on pinterest for bitcoin.
Activity: 656
Cointerra claims to be shipping Terraminer from stock. They must be in good shape by now.

Howabout flipping that (Unauthorised abuse of shareholder funds) $400,000 investment into 100 Terraminers and getting us somewhat nearer IPO hashrate.

baffles my mind people still want to have anything to do with mining at this point.
Hodl!

Pages:
Jump to: