Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 38. (Read 378562 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
If we deduce the trade-ins from the original amount we land at roughly 174 Thash in total hashing power.

//DeaDTerra

Can you also let us know how many shares were transferred in - or actually - what are the total number of shares in circulation right now? How much of 174 Thash does 1 share signify?

+1

This is the only piece of information missing to allow a reasonable valuation of this share price, not to mention the dividends owed to each share based on blocks already mined.

More than anything we shareholders need a timeframe on when dividends will start being paid. This has not been addressed in any official update, and does little to foster confidence. Without this information what is to stop all shareholders from simply dumping their shares once cryptomex goes live?
Without a reasonable expectation of return or at least a timeframe for return these shares are effectively worthless.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Precisely, but further still; one must consider the relative perspective of the subservient witness on the parabolic progress. If the perpendicular tangent to focus places the intersecting reference point anywhere below the intersecting midpoint of the latus rectum, then we're golden. If it lies anywhere above our latus rectums well, I don't need to tell you what that means. Of course, this is mostly academic.

I assume you are discussing the cow jumping over the moon scenario. I doubt this is possible, but I hear there is cheese. I think we need to take this to SpaceX to run some hard numbers.

That won't even be necessary. In a recent university double blind study, participants were asked to differentiate between earth dirt and moon dust only by taste. What they discovered was that not only is the moon made entirely of cheese, it was gouda.
Activity: 532
Merit: 104

Precisely, but further still; one must consider the relative perspective of the subservient witness on the parabolic progress. If the perpendicular tangent to focus places the intersecting reference point anywhere below the intersecting midpoint of the latus rectum, then we're golden. If it lies anywhere above our latus rectums well, I don't need to tell you what that means. Of course, this is mostly academic.

I assume you are discussing the cow jumping over the moon scenario. I doubt this is possible, but I hear there is cheese. I think we need to take this to SpaceX to run some hard numbers.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
For the sake of completeness, allow me to apprehend the current phallic state of investor's dividend revenue stream. Namely, the probability of approaching zero return on investment is almost in concordance with 6 sigma model, don't you think ?

Indubitably

However, the original proposition could be defined much more simply as...

1: Engender efficient utility of pre-existant associate intellectual and manpower assets in the translocation of geo-dispersed, sub-outerwear, genito-stratal, textile garment units into a strategic holding facilty under executive control of the enterprise.

2: ? ? ?

3: profit

Hmm ..well, if you're speculating the original intent was to prevent profitable returns to investors, then it almost without a doubt fits 6 sigma. As we all know, mining experiences a deterioration in performance over the long term, albeit unpredictably. If the aforementioned accusation were to be accurate and given the knowledge of mining long term variations, a 1.5 sigma shift would have likely been taken into account; thus requiring a mere 4.5 standard deviations to accomplish intent. This can't be overlooked.

Ah and fertilise the green shoots of innovation in a proactive symbiosis with shareholder expectations ahead of the parabolic adoption curve.... I see what you're saying.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Thank you Flashman.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #wu8kkSno35MQjM48
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
We are looking to leverage the strengths of the current team, using our knowledge, connections and assets to expand business operations into lucrative and sustainable areas in the long term.

Awesome, can we also synergise our core competencies, and tightly integrate our value proposition within a post-gox framework of cloud integrated core technologies with vertically integrated modalities of cryptometric excellence?

I agree the equity to manure ratio is strong in this proposal - I expect a very steep upward trajectory with a prolonged sustained cash cow mode!

For the sake of completeness, allow me to apprehend the current phallic state of investor's dividend revenue stream. Namely, the probability of approaching zero return on investment is almost in concordance with 6 sigma model, don't you think ?

Indubitably

However, the original proposition could be defined much more simply as...

1: Engender efficient utility of pre-existant associate intellectual and manpower assets in the translocation of geo-dispersed, sub-outerwear, genito-stratal, textile garment units into a strategic holding facilty under executive control of the enterprise.

2: ? ? ?

3: profit
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Why dividends still haven't been paid to investors?  Angry
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
We are looking to leverage the strengths of the current team, using our knowledge, connections and assets to expand business operations into lucrative and sustainable areas in the long term.

Awesome, can we also synergise our core competencies, and tightly integrate our value proposition within a post-gox framework of cloud integrated core technologies with vertically integrated modalities of cryptometric excellence?

I agree the equity to manure ratio is strong in this proposal - I expect a very steep upward trajectory with a prolonged sustained cash cow mode!

Hodl!
Ah and fertilise the green shoots of innovation in a proactive symbiosis with shareholder expectations ahead of the parabolic adoption curve.... I see what you're saying.
Activity: 532
Merit: 104

Hodl!

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Please mine on p2pool. You have my vote for this, I am shareholder.
Activity: 258
i also recommend to set the hashrate for mining on p2pool.
sure i confess on that p2pool matter as you can see in my sig, but that doesnt mean thats not good for anybody.

the total hashrate of icedrill is almost the total amount of hashingpower of the whole p2pool. if you would add another 150th/s that would probably mean we could get at least on block per day.
also the variance for would lower. and no or low fees at all.

i dont see why this would'nt be a good idea.

just for clarification: i am a shareholder too.
rtt
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
What I can say is that we are making progress towards a relatively fair deal.
HF must be really good at making people believe that they are making progress towards a deal.
In your case it has been 6 months of progresses, with nothing written yet.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #pW6hbAv50IN7velg
I became happy when I saw DT's write-up............... until I saw your retort. Sad
legendary
Activity: 882

To clarify,
Originally the plan was to raise money for 500 Thash, we did not hit the milestone necessary for this and decreased our goal to 235 Thash. The money was raised and the equipment purchased.
We then offered a trade between shares and hardware for the people that would rather take the hashing power than shares, 51 Sierras was traded in this way reducing the total amount of shares as well as Hashing power.

If we deduce the trade-ins from the original amount we land at roughly 174 Thash in total hashing power.
//DeaDTerra

To clarify,
you didn't inform investors of this change till months after bitfunder crashed and the order was already placed with Scamfast.

After a code review, CryptoMex have decided to strengthen the base code especially in areas related to security. CryptoMex is finalising beta testing for launch. Bug and security tests are currently being run as well as beta testing. In the current roadmap CryptoMex are looking to release their platform between 19-30 of April
//DeaDTerra

So far ive been scammed by BFL, Hasfast, Mt Gox and wexchange. it all started with lack of communication, excuses then eventually my btc was gone.
I see no difference between them and icedrill atm.
Although it makes no difference in the end come April 30 ill be leaving negative trust on you and will
If none of that 600 btc isnt paid to share holders by that date.

Dont take that as a threat, take as incentive to stop toying with peoples money
care about these.
Activity: 299
I am currently drafting a new Business plan. We are looking to leverage the strengths of the current team, using our knowledge, connections and assets to expand business operations into lucrative and sustainable areas in the long term.

I read this as a good sign after a long while.

In the future, please be more open about your plans to investors, no matter how big or small they are.

Activity: 428
Merit: 100

To clarify,
Originally the plan was to raise money for 500 Thash, we did not hit the milestone necessary for this and decreased our goal to 235 Thash. The money was raised and the equipment purchased.
We then offered a trade between shares and hardware for the people that would rather take the hashing power than shares, 51 Sierras was traded in this way reducing the total amount of shares as well as Hashing power.

//DeaDTerra

To clarify,
you didn't inform investors of this change till months after bitfunder crashed and the order was already placed with Scamfast.

After a code review, CryptoMex have decided to strengthen the base code especially in areas related to security. CryptoMex is finalising beta testing for launch. Bug and security tests are currently being run as well as beta testing. In the current roadmap CryptoMex are looking to release their platform between 19-30 of April
//DeaDTerra

So far ive been scammed by BFL, Hasfast, Mt Gox and wexchange. it all started with lack of communication, excuses then eventually my btc was gone.
I see no difference between them and icedrill atm.
Although it makes no difference in the end come April 30 ill be leaving negative trust on you and will
If none of that 600 btc isnt paid to share holders by that date.

Dont take that as a threat, take as incentive to stop toying with peoples money
Activity: 272

//DeaDTerra

Can you also let us know how many shares were transferred in - or actually - what are the total number of shares in circulation right now? How much of 174 Thash does 1 share signify?
legendary
Activity: 882
A quick update here,

There are roughly 600 BTC of Bitcoins in our cold wallet currently. (if you want to know the exact numbers please have a look at the previously posted Bitcoin addresses).

I am currently drafting a new Business plan. We are looking to leverage the strengths of the current team, using our knowledge, connections and assets to expand business operations into lucrative and sustainable areas in the long term.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

Regarding the negotiations with HashFast, as we are not the only ones negotiation a deal with them we can not disclose any information until a deal has been settled in writing.
What I can say is that we are making progress towards a relatively fair deal.

//DeaDTerra
good news!
legendary
Activity: 1176
With Hashfast's large clients they are expected to deliver tens of thousands of chips. Does anyone have suspicion to believe Hashfast cannot do this?
Silicon is cheap at this stage, yet incredibly valuable for a limited amount of time.
HF has this advantage and should use it, this is (one of the reasons?) why they are buying time in every way possible.

Whatever or not they are self mining to their pockets in the meanwhile, we will probably never know.
Pages:
Jump to: