Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 8. (Read 378531 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 100
You can publish what ever you want, as long as you have the decency to remove anything that could be used to make claim on my shares

You still haven't provided an solution to the question, for people with a 0 Balance.
If this (2x0.00013117) is such a minor thing, how about you send it to the address in the PM and ill send it right back.
it will solve both problems

If you do not have even 2x0.00013117 that you could potentially send yourself then please just say so that way 29750f0e1c2fbb3bb can handle your case with a "backup authentication methods" or "legacy methods". You will just have to wait for those.

I could be wrong but it appears you are trying to give a hard time to the one person actually trying to provide updates and get this unfortunate "investment" wrapped up.

Once you do the Proof simply move the 2x0.00013117 back to your wallet.

If you are somehow worried about connecting your addresses then use a third party wallet like coinbase to send funds to and withdraw them to your IceDrill address, better than a mixer!

You potentially have a year to claim this so no rush....

Thats exactly what i did say in the PM and here on the forum.

im not concerned about coinbase or anything else,
simple fact is 0 balance is a 0 balance no matter how you look at it
I am simply asking for 29750 to provide an alternative for those with absolute 0 btc in their possession.

im not trying to give him a hard time,
but in time he has spent writing that last reply,
i could of sent him a signed message from the shares btc address and it could of verified already.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
You can publish what ever you want, as long as you have the decency to remove anything that could be used to make claim on my shares

You still haven't provided an solution to the question, for people with a 0 Balance.
If this (2x0.00013117) is such a minor thing, how about you send it to the address in the PM and ill send it right back.

If you do not have even 2x0.00013117 that you could potentially send yourself then please just say so that way 29750f0e1c2fbb3bb can handle your case with a "backup authentication methods" or "legacy methods". You will just have to wait for those.

I could be wrong but it appears you are trying to give a hard time to the one person actually trying to provide updates and get this unfortunate "investment" wrapped up.

If you are somehow worried about connecting your addresses then use a third party wallet like coinbase to send funds to and withdraw them to your IceDrill address, better than a mixer!

Thank you for pointing these things out.

Here is a current update on the claim process.

Accounts which have been successfully claimed:
1JpWLrVjivNUC7o2oPNxHmTFsJ21Bn5y7z
1K681W8p3f93jk4Lkm4txijfctfUttgRG6
168RdndVwHT4oHRxiPHatRaJ5F694iKJAX
1546yzKWH8igztdfFQys2uomtCFgy2n65W
1LeLvKV11GvhHngki7XAAxq7cvdAAu9bME
165QoG8JRzJggtbM9LuZjPDaBBZf5xL1tM
1MCtCmPZLApnGxL1c1ZqyHwThA6okJ1mF2
1QFmHvwkcxeFXNRsWUwhAeLMGLmRawsHhk
1BSrHJJ3Efp8Jk9sbwgV9Wi6qVoLCiMeo
1HXs21fipPASPG4nBGbZkWkUwKaKefgZ28
12KpMMRgiESCoHGh72ijsfGGpNavb2HLTw
14EDytfcek72eke3LxQ4THaYWebBuY6yyH
1AUWADavG9ay4Y3EusjmcvxseE5kGsJbxw
1NCkricmEkpwiBSkhVL5fN3oZXXNEPCUHo
1MrCoinvNxc7cjhEyVtA1UGGK9oYgLiVFs
1Xdc9KwMw6FFWScwZmBK4hUT8fHQGQG6F
13NbNBhTtUeuCTFXE6XfqkZ57kbrsMEMmp
1HBMibomkT1N3jYijszGQLzG8ZUnXG2SfG
12hv7UcFgrBWLjWs5McPYP63Yza6ufT6Sw

Accounts which have recognizable claim transactions but are missing a finalizing output transaction to show the existing capacity to spend funds. If your address is listed here, please withdraw funds to a BTC address of your choice before 12/1.
15x6dVyAJSXeH897dJ3cgF7Wf7CekeZmgj
1P9gACE7psYhzhveBJXDG4p7oPnWixqPjs
196UEUwxBTjn1kXhDrn7YfXWy1qzDyA1sX
1FscNBYzd5CqDzUVQ9YapLQNtLbswkM4NL

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

Still it's impossible to send anything when wallet balance ==0.
What about my 0.1 BTC withdrawal request from 2nd Oct? Without that I can't do anything.
Or maybe there will be someone nice to loan me 0.1 BTC. I will give back in ~1hour.

+1

can we get an answer to this

Please write me a PM or respond to this post if something is not clear or needs refinement. This is a human attempt to fix a human problem.

since apparently sending you a pm means being ignored for 2 weeks
Should I publish your PM to illustrate everyone on how not to write a message? As I said I can not do 1:1 customer service, and I will not waste time on emotionally charged messages and/or obvious trolling attempts.

Proof by transaction doesn't require you to "put" more money into it, since you as the owner of the address have full control over the funds. It's your BTC address, you should have the private key. If that's not the case you need to either wait for backup authentication methods to be employed in the next few months or if that also fails, need to wait for legacy methods to be available. Also note that the smallest transaction amount I advertised (2x0.00013117) currently has a market value of about 10 UScent. That's less than it would take to write a letter or make a phone call to a bankruptcy attorney.

What about my 0.1 BTC withdrawal request from 2nd Oct? Without that I can't do anything.
Or maybe there will be someone nice to loan me 0.1 BTC. I will give back in ~1hour.

+1

Please write me a PM or respond to this post if something is not clear or needs refinement. This is a human attempt to fix a human problem.

Should I publish your PM to illustrate everyone on how not to write a message? As I said I can not do 1:1 customer service, and I will not waste time on emotionally charged messages and/or obvious trolling attempts.

Proof by transaction doesn't require you to "put" more money into it, since you as the owner of the address have full control over the funds. It's your BTC address, you should have the private key. If that's not the case you need to either wait for backup authentication methods to be employed in the next few months or if that also fails, need to wait for legacy methods to be available. Also note that the smallest transaction amount I advertised (2x0.00013117) currently has a market value of about 10 UScent. That's less than it would take to write a letter or make a phone call to a bankruptcy attorney.

+1

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
I also believe "in the same timeframe" is a single block confirmation but honestly could be wrong here.

Bugger, might have to redo, pushed out two separate tx, but they ended up in different blocks.

That list of confirmed addresses would be handy.....
I'll post a listing with confirmed claimed addresses soon. Also the transactions don't need to be included in the same block. I relaxed the description of how to show "proof by transaction" quite a bit. Within same timeframe means sufficiently close in the block chain to infer correlation between these two transactions. If a bus hits me tomorrow or an external entity needs to review the claims process, they should be able to deduce it from inspecting the transactions on the address either programmatically or manually.
Activity: 31
Going to take a crack at answering this.

Enable Advanced Mode - https://blockchain.info/tx/b6f8e59b0b21bcb58619c15f19bd7b29c09d0750eaaf43bb4da498ed70cf1447?show_adv=true

You'll see 3 outputs.

1V2PqZ1r1q3kR3wsXon8KSpRzKTLr2Q4j - (Unspent) 0.13117745 BTC
1V2PqZ1r1q3kR3wsXon8KSpRzKTLr2Q4j - (Unspent) 0.0369451 BTC

The last output I believe is change.

I also believe "in the same timeframe" is a single block confirmation but honestly could be wrong here.

Thank you very much, this explains it. I had no idea blockchain.info had an "advanced mode".
Hodl!

Bugger, might have to redo, pushed out two separate tx, but they ended up in different blocks.

That list of confirmed addresses would be handy.....
Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.
I get people throwing signatures at me. While I can do some manual verification please be so kind and create the transaction I asked you to if you want to claim your address. You don't even have to contact me as the transaction and the bitfunder address listing is publicly visible.

I have created a sample transaction for everyone to inspect:
https://blockchain.info/tx/b6f8e59b0b21bcb58619c15f19bd7b29c09d0750eaaf43bb4da498ed70cf1447

It contains TWO 0.13117745 outputs. This is the clue for me. As stated before, if you want to submit a lesser amount of BTC I am also looking for a pair of either of the following amounts:

I might be a retard, since noone has asked this question yet, but how is this an example transaction? All I see on your linked transaction is a single amount of 0.2993 BTC transferred from an address to itself. At first I thought that maybe blockchain.info consolidates identical outputs, but even then — 0.2993 is not even a multiple of 0.13117745. I don't see TWO outputs, I don't see the specified amount — for me it seems to be just a random transaction.

Could anyone explain to me what I am missing here?

Also, you said you will also accept two transactions of the specified amount "in the same timeframe". What is this timeframe? A minute? Same block? A century?

Thank you in advance and I'm glad this thing finally seems to be moving forward.

Going to take a crack at answering this.

Enable Advanced Mode - https://blockchain.info/tx/b6f8e59b0b21bcb58619c15f19bd7b29c09d0750eaaf43bb4da498ed70cf1447?show_adv=true

You'll see 3 outputs.

1V2PqZ1r1q3kR3wsXon8KSpRzKTLr2Q4j - (Unspent) 0.0369451 BTC

The last output I believe is change.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/deadterra-40976

That last post date...the community needs to stop blindly investing in things just because a trusted name is behind it. Because that failed magnificently, didn't it?
Activity: 31
I get people throwing signatures at me. While I can do some manual verification please be so kind and create the transaction I asked you to if you want to claim your address. You don't even have to contact me as the transaction and the bitfunder address listing is publicly visible.

I have created a sample transaction for everyone to inspect:
https://blockchain.info/tx/b6f8e59b0b21bcb58619c15f19bd7b29c09d0750eaaf43bb4da498ed70cf1447

It contains TWO 0.13117745 outputs. This is the clue for me. As stated before, if you want to submit a lesser amount of BTC I am also looking for a pair of either of the following amounts:

I might be a retard, since noone has asked this question yet, but how is this an example transaction? All I see on your linked transaction is a single amount of 0.2993 BTC transferred from an address to itself. At first I thought that maybe blockchain.info consolidates identical outputs, but even then — 0.2993 is not even a multiple of 0.13117745. I don't see TWO outputs, I don't see the specified amount — for me it seems to be just a random transaction.

Could anyone explain to me what I am missing here?

Also, you said you will also accept two transactions of the specified amount "in the same timeframe". What is this timeframe? A minute? Same block? A century?

Thank you in advance and I'm glad this thing finally seems to be moving forward.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
To all which don't receive a reply to a PM I apologize. I simply don't have enough time to perform 1 on 1 customer service. I tried to provide clear instructions for everyone to follow so they can get cleared for receiving payouts and keep them somewhat informed...

Your instructions seem to require additional expense. How is that in the best interest of the shareholders? Please provide instructions that don't incur expenses/fees.

Further, what is the point of correlating two transactions to an address of record you already have? Again, this makes little sense to me.

I am currently consolidating the financials and collecting information about the business practices at ID and compile it in a way for everyone to inspect. Also let me make clear that I am not getting paid for this.

It is lovely that you are in a position to collect information about the ID business practices. Of course, we're not getting paid either.

...like, using his victims to help him launder money? smart.
Activity: 9
To all which don't receive a reply to a PM I apologize. I simply don't have enough time to perform 1 on 1 customer service. I tried to provide clear instructions for everyone to follow so they can get cleared for receiving payouts and keep them somewhat informed...

Your instructions seem to require additional expense. How is that in the best interest of the shareholders? Please provide instructions that don't incur expenses/fees.

Further, what is the point of correlating two transactions to an address of record you already have? Again, this makes little sense to me.

I am currently consolidating the financials and collecting information about the business practices at ID and compile it in a way for everyone to inspect. Also let me make clear that I am not getting paid for this.

It is lovely that you are in a position to collect information about the ID business practices. Of course, we're not getting paid either.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I'll see what I can do, but I'd like to note that this process is probably costing me more money (in the form of my time) than I will ever receive from icedrill.
Ok. Even though I asked for a specific type of transaction, there are many other ways which also fullfill the "purpose". Namely:
a) two transaction outputs (either combined or separate), incoming or outgoing, to/from the bitfunder address of one of the specified amounts (0.13117745, 0.01311774, 0.00131177, 0.00013117)
b) the bitfunder address should at least show one outgoing transaction at the time or after the claim transaction

How you make that work with your particular wallet software should be a matter of personal preference. I hope the above criterium is broad enough to cover all possible wallet behaviors. In its most simplistic version you'd send two 0.13117745 amounts to your bitfunder address within the same timerange and withdraw them afterwards.

ok. I think I managed to do what was asked.

Can we see a list of 'verified' addresses at some point so we can make sure our processes worked?
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
And what about those withdrawal issue on Cryptomex? I understand that Cryptomex is not your domain but you may kick some ass, so they will push that withdrawals thats hang over a month!
Hodl!
Well if we end up owning Simon Barber, can he come cut my lawn once a month or something?
To all which don't receive a reply to a PM I apologize. I simply don't have enough time to perform 1 on 1 customer service. I tried to provide clear instructions for everyone to follow so they can get cleared for receiving payouts and keep them somewhat informed. I am currently consolidating the financials and collecting information about the business practices at ID and compile it in a way for everyone to inspect. Also let me make clear that I am not getting paid for this. I am doing this to provide shareholders with the transparency they need to make an informed assessment of ID after the fact.

There is a lot of data which you don't see and which is hard to communicate given the degree of failure of this fund. Simply put 75% of the fund was destroyed by the actions of HashFast, 10% was wasted on expensive upkeep and a few percent were redirected into refocusing efforts of the business. You may blame current management for failing to serve in the best interest of their shareholders but that doesn't affect the 75% failure.

You'll get numbers and fancy graphics as soon as all transactions are sufficiently annotated. Also sorry for my point-blank tone of conversation - but I don't see any value in sugar coating anything here. Also keep in mind that ID is still involved in recovery actions against HashFast. As long as that process is ongoing it is hard to draw final conclusions.
Most of us have confirmed our bitfunder address to gain access to the https://www.icedrill.io site, this to me is sufficient claim/proof of activity on that address no?

Crafting odd transactions is not possible with the software I use but i'll be happy to sign my address once again if it is absolutely necessary.  Surely you must appreciate the hoops everyone here has had to go through over the last 18 months. please make this simple.
In simple words the situation is complex. You may have confirmed your claim with willem, but not with me. You can reject this claim process and see what happens during the first payout on 12/1. You will have one year to ponder about what to do after which accounts without payouts are considered dead. Asking for making a transaction from the address you will receive payments on is appropriate. As noted earlier if your wallet software doesn't support multiple outputs, make two transactions within the same timeframe.

I just figured out who 29750f0e1c2fbb3bb is,

Its Eddie from scamfast, you can tell same level of customer support,
Getting answers via PM is like drawing blood from a stone.

Kudos for doubling down on the scam good sir
Pages:
Jump to: