Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 7. (Read 378355 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
It's not been decided on whether to do an advance payout for 12 months on small accounts. For now coins on those accounts accumulate until either the minimum payout (0.01) or the 12 month limit is reached.

Well since no previous scheme has lasted as long as 12 months, every 3 or 6 months would be a lot nicer....
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I've borrowed 0.01BTC from friend and made a claim and divs landed in my wallet. But still nothing if it comes to 2 month old withdrawal request from Cryptomex....

Requests to withdraw from cryptomex.io just reduce your balance, they don't get sent (N never changes to Y). November 30 is the new Dec 1 (aka "bad timing" or "you don't have enough ownership interest to worry about"). It must be opposite day!
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
I've borrowed 0.01BTC from friend and made a claim and divs landed in my wallet. But still nothing if it comes to 2 month old withdrawal request from Cryptomex....
Activity: 40

You're in the bucket "to be dealt with on a case by case basis". If you want faster processing please use the procedure outlined previously.

"Dealt with on a case by case basis", what does that even mean? What's so difficult about adding an address to a list of payout recipients? I have no idea what kind of mess you all have going on over there but it seems awfully complicated. When will my "case" be dealt with? Next month? Next year? I don't want to be rude or demanding of your time, because you're doing this to try and make the best of a shit situation, but seriously guys...
Activity: 23
Well, I guess anybody who manually verified shares with 29750f0e1c2fbb3bb got fucked today... At least I did Angry
You're in the bucket "to be dealt with on a case by case basis". If you want faster processing please use the procedure outlined previously.

Even verified addresses (using the requested technique) got nothing...

196UEUwxBTjn1kXhDrn7YfXWy1qzDyA1sX looks to be verified on blockchain.info, but no payout...
Bad timing. The payment, which requires multiple signatures, has been drafted, issued, co-signed and handed over to Willem before that address qualified for a full claim. The coins roll over into the next payout date.

Also note, that accounts who had less than 3334 shares have not received a payout b/c of the minimum payout threshold. It's not been decided on whether to do an advance payout for 12 months on small accounts. For now coins on those accounts accumulate until either the minimum payout (0.01) or the 12 month limit is reached.

Payout dates are scheduled for the beginning of each month (the 1st), and claim verification is closed shortly before (the 30/31). Due to holidays and availabilities of the cosignees delays of a few days are possible. Especially surrounding new years eve.

I will answer to PMs as time allows.
Activity: 9
First ever (?) dividend was sent today:

https://blockchain.info/tx/bb671e1fe622308c5f3f24e585236260fd66425af0e10b909a0885ad60b108f3

Thanks 29750f0e1c2fbb3bb !

Well, I guess anybody who manually verified shares with 29750f0e1c2fbb3bb got fucked today... At least I did Angry

Even verified addresses (using the requested technique) got nothing...

196UEUwxBTjn1kXhDrn7YfXWy1qzDyA1sX looks to be verified on blockchain.info, but no payout...

First ever (?) dividend was sent today:

https://blockchain.info/tx/bb671e1fe622308c5f3f24e585236260fd66425af0e10b909a0885ad60b108f3

Thanks 29750f0e1c2fbb3bb !

Hodl!
Can someone post a quick wrap up on what I need to do to claim my shares?
(although that would be the third time I claim my shares on a portal related to this project, already registered at Cryptomex and Icedrill.io)
Browse this guy's posts (read from the bottom up, there aren't many):
https://www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=386797;sa=showPosts

Ok, thank you. So as I understand I just send two transactions, each consisting of either 0.13117745, 0.01311774, 0.00131177 or 0.00013117 to my bitfunder address.

Seems easy enough.
Out of. Sending in does not prove control.
Hodl!
Woohoo.... only another 12 months to wait...  Roll Eyes
rtt
Activity: 48
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
(although that would be the third time I claim my shares on a portal related to this project, already registered at Cryptomex and Icedrill.io)

Ok, thank you. So as I understand I just send two transactions, each consisting of either 0.13117745, 0.01311774, 0.00131177 or 0.00013117 to my bitfunder address.

Seems easy enough.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1092
Touchdown
legendary
Activity: 1232
Here is a current update on the claim process.

[snip]
Is it just me or is that a very short list? Where are all the shareholders? Huh

Exactly my thoughts.

I can understand though... monitoring this threat has been painful.

Probably many have left and will come back claiming once some real money flows.

Yes, I thought pretty nothing is happening here and reading through this thread is quite painful.

Are dividends still being disbursed sometime today?
legendary

[snip]

Exactly my thoughts.

I made a conforming transaction on the 18th November which is not reflected in the above list.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

I would be one of those people.

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

[snip]

Exactly my thoughts.

legendary
Touchdown

[snip]
Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.
Thats exactly what i did say in the PM and here on the forum.

im not concerned about coinbase or anything else,
simple fact is 0 balance is a 0 balance no matter how you look at it
I am simply asking for 29750 to provide an alternative for those with absolute 0 btc in their possession.

im not trying to give him a hard time,
but in time he has spent writing that last reply,
i could of sent him a signed message from the shares btc address and it could of verified already.

I understand,

I guess we'll have to wait and see what other forms of verification pop up for those in that circumstance.
Pages:
Jump to: