Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 3. (Read 378535 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 250
back here after a year... didn't follow bitcoin projects and my "investments" so much, but I saw, that some of dividends were paid? Could anybody confirm? I had cryptomex account, but seems that website is off, is there any chance how to get my losses back from this? Please advice anybody, thanx
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
29750f0e1c2fbb3bb wont run away hes the designated ID patsy doing all the hard work ( im thankful he is)
Terra on the other hand is off in Thailand banging ladyboys working on his next scam.

"Patsy?"

AFAIK 29750f0e1c2fbb3bb invested, and subsequently lost, even more than I did, and has put commendable effort into resolving the clusterfuck on his own valuable time/dime.   Embarrassed

29750f0e1c2fbb3bb, Will, and DT could have spirited our considerable accumulated earnings away to Thailand, but they did not.

How about some credit where credit is due?  I understand that's asking too much if you risked more than you could afford to lose.

But you don't have to be a dick just because an extremely risky investment didn't buy you a Friedcat-style estate in Chiang Rai.

Anyone (*cough, FC, cough*) can pimp their success; 29750f0e1c2fbb3bb is a good man because of how he responded with honor in a barely mitigable crisis.
Activity: 428
Merit: 100
Oh did you make mad profits on this? Easily made your investment back right?  Roll Eyes

Also yes AM total scammers also!

This year, Icedrill dividends have been much better than AM's big fat nothing.

Thank you 29750f0e1c2fbb3bb, for helping achieve what recoveries were possible, instead of running off to Thailand like Friedcat.

29750f0e1c2fbb3bb wont run away hes the designated ID patsy doing all the hard work ( im thankful he is)
Terra on the other hand is off in Thailand banging ladyboys working on his next scam.

legendary
Oh did you make mad profits on this? Easily made your investment back right?  Roll Eyes

Also yes AM total scammers also!

This year, Icedrill dividends have been much better than AM's big fat nothing.

Thank you 29750f0e1c2fbb3bb, for helping achieve what recoveries were possible, instead of running off to Thailand like Friedcat.

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Thank you 29750f0e1c2fbb3bb

All your work is appreciated a lot.

Yes it is.

I love getting fat dividends from icedrill, long after ASICminer collapsed into a puddle of deceit and recriminations.

The best part is RoadStess, who assured us AM was legit and ID was a scam, has been demonstrated by objective facts to be clueless, petulant muggle trash.

Grin

Also yes AM total scammers!
legendary

Yes it is.

I love getting fat dividends from icedrill, long after ASICminer collapsed into a puddle of deceit and recriminations.

The best part is RoadStess, who assured us AM was legit and ID was a scam, has been demonstrated by objective facts to be clueless, petulant muggle trash.

Grin
Activity: 272

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The recent payment was a current funds discharge to all verified shareholding addresses. It was requested by a major stakeholder and there were no objections.

The current state of affairs is as follows:
- The BTC mine is still running under the 10% guaranteed yield agreement. The funds stored in the BTC mining address are used to cover operating expenses. The remainder is the realized yield, which will eventually make its way into the payout. The cooling units provided with the HF units are continually failing. A request for RMA with CoolIT failed, quoting a "special agreement" with HashFast. We requested a copy of that agreement, but it was not provided and we were referred to HashFast. It must be assumed that CoolIT is not interested in providing a warranty service on their product. The mining operator is working on salvaging third party parts to create low cost solutions to revive some of the HashFast units, which according to the operator is a slow but successful process.
- The Cryptomex database was provided for inspection. The payouts to cryptomex accounts will have to be verified manually using the tracing information contained in the blockchain. Once that is done, we can determine which accounts got paid and we can also associate old accounts with new cryptomex accounts.
- Willem and DeaDTerra filed claims which are currently looked at. They were asked to provide information about the underlying value transaction to establish a proper trail.
- There were no further attempts to establish any other company activity. This is why one of the stakeholder inquired about liquidation and bankruptcy filings.
- Willem and the IceDrill sysadmin have filed expenses last year to account for all major expense items paid out of IceDrill accounts. The expense filings are consistent with normal business expenses.
- I, myself, have limited time left to inspect the materials of the company and nobody is getting paid for this anyway. The problem is some of the items contain sensitive information, so a public release cannot be provided. If we hire a professional to look into this issue, it's likely gonna consume all remaining assets. So we're stuck in a slow processing.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Currently this address 1J1WB4LxdKwR7Y3cSEYLDbYk16xiHa9ivp holds 34BTC. Yeah, wonder what will happen with them....

will and terra need to pay their boy toy S@x slaves something i suppose

we can't expect them to work for free

Activity: 428
Merit: 100
Currently this address 1J1WB4LxdKwR7Y3cSEYLDbYk16xiHa9ivp holds 34BTC. Yeah, wonder what will happen with them....

will and terra need to pay their boy toy S@x slaves something i suppose
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Activity: 299
The current mining is still going on, albeit at a reduced rate:
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1J1WB4LxdKwR7Y3cSEYLDbYk16xiHa9ivp

-->

Site3Cointerra      
12 Hours   1,370.27 Gh/s   

Waat?  When did we get Cointerra hardware?   Tongue

But then what about this hash rate?
legendary
Looks like 29750f0e1c2fbb3bb get bored and paid everything at once. Propably this is simply the end....
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Anybody satisfied with dividends?
Was there a biggish payment today?

There was a much larger than normal dividend paid, which is awesome. However, it makes me wonder why. Did something happen? Is this a buy out?

I'm wondering the same thing.

A statement from administration would be nice...
Activity: 40

There was a much larger than normal dividend paid, which is awesome. However, it makes me wonder why. Did something happen? Is this a buy out?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
legendary
It's already 6th. Any sign of "dividends" ?

I personally haven't seen any sign of dividends this month.
So do I, thats why I was asking...
Activity: 40
It's already 6th. Any sign of "dividends" ?

I personally haven't seen any sign of dividends this month.
Pages:
Jump to: