Pages:
Author

Topic: BitGold.com IS COMPLETELY SCAM - page 9. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502
* Buying Bitcoin *
January 14, 2016, 01:57:02 PM
They just reclaimed 0.675 grams of Gold for 27 of my so called "inactive" referrals. I don't know for which month referrals did they reclaim. Nothing written in their reclaim transaction.
I don't know if this is all or would there be more reclaims coming in Sad
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
January 14, 2016, 01:53:03 PM
Please, leave your feedback here.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/bitgold.com

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
January 14, 2016, 01:51:16 PM
Bitgold just fucked me out of thousands of dollars after i spent money advertising for them. They claim to take back money earned due to inactive accounts from six months ago. I am disgusted with them and wanna puke. A lot of people are pissed off. i should have withdrawn every penny when i got it at that moment. fucking assholes !!!
Confirming every word. They are disabling hundreds of referred users due to a vague term "inactivity", and are not paying any money out. This is a complete and absolute scam, and my advice to everyone involved into their referral program is to disable it and stop giving them free targeted traffic, just as I did right now.

So pity, I had big hopes concerning partnership with them. Bitgold is a scam company. I have to confess it and deal with it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
January 14, 2016, 12:57:54 PM
Bitgold just fucked me out of thousands of dollars after i spent money advertising for them. They claim to take back money earned due to inactive accounts from six months ago. I am disgusted with them and wanna puke. A lot of people are pissed off. i should have withdrawn every penny when i got it at that moment. fucking assholes !!!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
January 03, 2016, 01:26:52 PM
Edit: When I try to order something on eBay, it says "The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number."...
I loaded it with 1 euro and then 9 euro. Balance was 10 euro, now: 9.03 euro! It doesn't show any outgoing transactions...

interesting so the card not actually working? anyone else?

I have it and have used it successfully (I did have to contact the card support since it didn't work the first few times).
I can confirm I have used the card today. I used it to pay parking. And indeed, I contacted support several times.
Last time I tried to buy fuel with it, it didn't work. Possibly because the limit is too low to get fuel, as it usually makes a reservation before getting the fuel. For now it works.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 29, 2015, 04:53:20 PM
They haven't paid me over $2k in affiliate commissions that I had earned a couple of months ago. I tried chasing it up with them but never got a reply back. My affiliate account is still active and shows the $2k as paid but never received it to my BitGold account (verified my account like they asked so the problem was not from my end). Literally forgot about it until now and had marked them down as a scam or maybe eventually planning to scam.

I earned also some money withmy affiliate campaigns. But their support said it's not possible to pay it out at all. I've to deposit money first.
After mailing back and fort, I decided to rest it.
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
December 29, 2015, 08:06:31 AM
They haven't paid me over $2k in affiliate commissions that I had earned a couple of months ago. I tried chasing it up with them but never got a reply back. My affiliate account is still active and shows the $2k as paid but never received it to my BitGold account (verified my account like they asked so the problem was not from my end). Literally forgot about it until now and had marked them down as a scam or maybe eventually planning to scam.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 28, 2015, 08:34:43 PM
I have been using bitgold and it has been working, but as an american I do not recommend any usa members to join it, they still do not allow people from USA to send or receive payments, but I use them because I can use my debit card and deposit and then withdraw to the bitgold debit card which has been working great, the reason I do this is because circle don't accept prepaid cards to buy bitcoin so I have to deposit to bitgold then wait a day and load to bitcoin debit card and wait a day then I finally can buy bitcoins.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
December 28, 2015, 06:57:27 PM
Their affiliate network is somewhat questionable... With extremely high rewards.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
December 28, 2015, 06:42:48 PM
who still joined on this site. Im just wondering if this site is scam or not because some of opinion here and outside
has good and bad feedback. anyone guys has do you have proof of withdrawn bitgold to bitcoins or paypal?
If there is a proof i would like to join this site if there is no proof maybe this is a scam..
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
December 26, 2015, 10:28:55 PM
After reading more than 15 pages of opinions showing some bad and good opinions about bitgold... I dont have a legit idea if this is a scam or not.

Anyone who used it, could help me? Is this safe and legal or not?
Activity: 312
Merit: 111
December 26, 2015, 12:47:12 PM
Well PayPal also dont screw everbody at once everday,  they just screw sometimes,  some people when ever they like and its a security measure Wink like the patriot act or any other nice gov "we fuck you just because we can"  rules and its always to PROTECT YOU. My solution? Just stay away from any companey that act this way. So dear bitgold,  thank you,  but NO THANK YOU.
December 21, 2015, 12:36:24 AM
you can not transfer to another vault
At 1% cost, you can actually do that. Click Overview, and click the icon right from your balance.
this is not true
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
December 20, 2015, 12:21:39 PM
you can not transfer to another vault
At 1% cost, you can actually do that. Click Overview, and click the icon right from your balance.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
December 20, 2015, 10:17:14 AM
Why they accept deposits in btc only in Dubai vault and keeps the BTC stuck there?
It's impossible to use the gold purchased with btc to load the pre paid card, you can not transfer to another vault and also can not withdraw the btc again.
They are receiving deposits in btc of hundreds of people and they are holding it
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
December 17, 2015, 12:32:07 PM
From this Below email that I received from them few days ago I dont think they are scammer.

Subject: Update: Golden Heart™ Referral Program – Earn Gold with No Pending Periods!

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
December 16, 2015, 11:33:59 PM
Is it true that BitGold's CEO is the former chairman of Paypal Canada?

I think I saw it on an advert on Neobux, while browser through ads.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
December 16, 2015, 11:31:15 PM
Im just thinking that its not too late to fix it. Of course multi accounts are not welcome. its just opinion, you running this business.
December 16, 2015, 04:59:51 PM
Every time they send a newsletter i get nervous, its always them changing payouts for their golden heart program or some kind of rule change,last month they changed the heart program  and this month too. I am being punished for not getting people to deposit; so they lowered payout ref. Personally its ok to change what you want but to not account how many signups in a month and instead based on refs that deposit i send is just another way of saying im lowering the pay to you even though you have sent 1000 people to me.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 16, 2015, 11:11:06 AM
I was an early adopter and received a very tatty temporary Mastercard a few months back. I thought that was bad enough .... until this week they sent me a Replacement, proudly sporting the new Goldmoney Livery ... just one problem - MY BALANCE HAS DISAPPEARED! A week of Support requests remain unanswered :O There is no way I am going to let this pass NO F W!

Hi midasjohn! You should have received a response to your inquiry as there are no messages in our support inbox that old, but nevertheless I would be happy to clarify for you! Your beta card (the white card) still has its remaining balance. You can view this balance by logging into icwd.cardportal.com with your card credentials and can still use it at POS terminals or withdraw from local ATMs. The reason your BitGold account displays a $0 on your card is that the new card is now displayed on your dashboard rather than the old one, as was mentioned in the emails sent out to beta participants in mid-November and last week. All future redemptions will be made to the teal GoldMoney card. We recommend using your beta card to spend down the balance as the beta card will be inactive starting January 17th. If the amount is too high to do so reasonably, give us a shout at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist.

The invitation to give us a shout extends to anyone else who might have questions! Emailing us directly is the best way to get help regarding your specific inquiries, as we cannot look up your account based on your forum username Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: