Pages:
Author

Topic: bitinstant / zipzap wont sent my bitcoin - page 2. (Read 3351 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 02, 2013, 03:43:03 PM
Yup, I'd have to concur with the above post. Sending multiple payments in the same day, with the sam epersons info will get your payments flagged beccause of laws having to deal with terrorism and fraud.

Contact Yankee in the bit instant thread to get more info, they can and will help you out.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
January 02, 2013, 01:34:19 PM
i just did 2 moneygram payments to bitinstant, they received both payments however only sent me bitcoins for one of them. has been over 2 hours.
what can i do? ive called and emailed them but cant reach them.

The likely reason you sent two was because of the $500 per-transaction limit?    When there are delays, sending multiple times at once is often the common denominator and MoneyGram holding up the second payment is often the cause of a delay.  

Two hours ... isn't necessarily a significant delay (requiring manual prodding), but BitInstant has a support thread.  You might want to post your inquiry there.

Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)
 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-newbie-bitinstant-support-thread-active-customer-support-128314
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 02, 2013, 10:54:48 AM
i just did 2 moneygram payments to bitinstant, they received both payments however only sent me bitcoins for one of them. has been over 2 hours.
what can i do? ive called and emailed them but cant reach them.
Pages:
Jump to: