Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitkapital ICO is Live | 2nd Phase Crowdsale between 16-30 June - page 2. (Read 5785 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
@kriptopara What makes you think this project is not legit ? It looks to me JianJolly is trying to build something interesting and he seems pretty transparent.

I haven't verified the details of the documentation he provides but I am sure this can easily be done.

Have you?
This should be even easier for you as you reside in the same country as him.

I can confirm JollyTrades' national id documents are legit. I've met him in person.
Don't mind the kriptopara nicknamed *unknown* troll.

Ps: I didn't invest any money on this project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
@Geenstijl,

Unfortunately, structuring the same business in Turkey would be way more costly than in Northern Cyprus. So, with knowing the negative reputation, we have chosen to start the company in Northern Cyprus with the plans including acquiring a money-transfer license in Turkey as well.

As for British Virgin Islands, it is the second largest jurisdiction for hedge funds, and the regulations are quite strict, indeed. Considering the fact that even the largest hedge funds such as Berkshire Hathaway are located in such offshore jurisdictions such as Cayman Islands, Belize, BVI etc., I don't think it has any negative indication concerning the reputability of the investment fund.

Best,

Jian
legendary
Activity: 1232
Please give me REAL names and identities of the people behind this project. When you're going to manage my money, i'd actually like to know who you are...

To me this project is just a simple wordpress website with some Google Forms on it...

@Geenstijl,

My legal name is present on the website, and also a picture of mine. It is on the main page at https://bitkapital.com. Moreover, after the funding, I am sending a signed copy of the Fundraising Agreement with my national ID attached.

I would also like to note that this ICO is not for managing your money, but for raising funds to launch a business to act as a Turkish lira gateway on the Waves platform.

Best,

Jian

Thanks for your quick answer Jian. People who distrust Cyprus Companies and British Virgin Island registered Hedgefunds are no racists. These kind of business structures have proven to be scams many many many times. Not just in Crypto. Maybe you should settle in some country where the legal system is actually a guarantee that it's trustworthy.

Good luck with the project.

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
@kriptopara You definitely sound racist and an ultimate troll, seriously get a life and let serious people work

Besides I know him from the Waves project and he is certainly not a scammer.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
@kriptopara What makes you think this project is not legit ? It looks to me JianJolly is trying to build something interesting and he seems pretty transparent.

I haven't verified the details of the documentation he provides but I am sure this can easily be done.

Have you?
This should be even easier for you as you reside in the same country as him.

Please give me REAL names and identities of the people behind this project. When you're going to manage my money, i'd actually like to know who you are...

To me this project is just a simple wordpress website with some Google Forms on it...

@Geenstijl,

My legal name is present on the website, and also a picture of mine. It is on the main page at https://bitkapital.com. Moreover, after the funding, I am sending a signed copy of the Fundraising Agreement with my national ID attached.

I would also like to note that this ICO is not for managing your money, but for raising funds to launch a business to act as a Turkish lira gateway on the Waves platform.

Best,

Jian
legendary
Activity: 1232

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i am sane more than you  mister zuhtu Smiley

his real name is zuhtu soysal . he dont use his real name here .

keep away your money and btc from him .
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
this is a scam project be careful . i know this person from turkish community . as my opinion not honest . his project is about just a dream nothing real .
"Personal Fundraising" sounds like quick profits for the developer!

@Woody20285,

No, it doesn't. And there is no developer here.

Best,

Jian
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
"Personal Fundraising" sounds like quick profits for the developer!
Well, companies are regulated indeed, however, IPOs and generally capital asset markets are even more regulated in most of the countries. There're tons of procedures you need to follow in order to be allowed for collecting money from investors.

What you're trying to do is to not proceed with accordance to all those regulations, and get the same result which is getting capital from the market for quasi-shares that you call "crypto-securities". You can obviously try to do it, no problem for me. Just let's make things clear for everyone - especially for all those kids looking for quick profits :-)

@tomkat,

Yes, this is not an IPO proper and just a personal fundraising with future-dated warrants. In other words, an ICO. As everyone knows, a non-existent company cannot do an IPO of the regulated kind you mentioned. However, we are trying to pursue the fundraising as much legislation-compliant as possible; this is why we have the Fundraising Agreement. So we are not trying to overcome the regulations; just to the contrary, we are trying to render ourselves liable as much as the law permits.

And yes, no quick profits with us. Should be written in capitals. NO QUICK PROFITS WITH US! PLEASE DO NOT INVEST IN OUR PROJECT IF YOU THINK THIS IS A GET-RICH-QUICK INVESTMENT.

Best,

Jian
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Is it still cryptocurrency? Not, it's just buying (high risk, unregulated) shares in crypto exchange - correct me if I'm wrong pleeeease...
We will register Bitkapital Exchange in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, where cryptocurrencies are not regulated, allowing us to pursue our operations through the use of a crypto-platform.

On the other hand, ICOs seem to be turning into regular IPOs with the only difference being "no regulations by any authority".

@tomkat,

We do not claim these shares to be a cryptocurrency. The "ICO" we use stands for Initial Crowd Offering, as is used by many in the crowdfunding arena. So yes, this is a high-risk investment, and it is obviously so, as with the all investments you may find in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

As for Northern Cyprus, we will be a company and to be sure, companies are regulated. It is just there is no specific legislation concerning the use of crypto-securities. Thus, before the law, it does not matter whether you use paper warrants or digital warrants in the form of a crypto-asset.

Best,

Jian

Well, companies are regulated indeed, however, IPOs and generally capital asset markets are even more regulated in most of the countries. There're tons of procedures you need to follow in order to be allowed for collecting money from investors.

What you're trying to do is to not proceed with accordance to all those regulations, and get the same result which is getting capital from the market for quasi-shares that you call "crypto-securities". You can obviously try to do it, no problem for me. Just let's make things clear for everyone - especially for all those kids looking for quick profits :-)
Is it still cryptocurrency? Not, it's just buying (high risk, unregulated) shares in crypto exchange - correct me if I'm wrong pleeeease...
We will register Bitkapital Exchange in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, where cryptocurrencies are not regulated, allowing us to pursue our operations through the use of a crypto-platform.

On the other hand, ICOs seem to be turning into regular IPOs with the only difference being "no regulations by any authority".

@tomkat,

We do not claim these shares to be a cryptocurrency. The "ICO" we use stands for Initial Crowd Offering, as is used by many in the crowdfunding arena. So yes, this is a high-risk investment, and it is obviously so, as with the all investments you may find in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

As for Northern Cyprus, we will be a company and to be sure, companies are regulated. It is just there is no specific legislation concerning the use of crypto-securities. Thus, before the law, it does not matter whether you use paper warrants or digital warrants in the form of a crypto-asset.

Best,

Jian
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Is it still cryptocurrency? No, it's just buying (high risk, unregulated) shares in crypto exchange - correct me if I'm wrong pleeeease...

Looks crap.

@WarofCoins,

Thank you for your valuable comment.

Best,

Jian
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
The first phase of our ICO will be live in 1-15 June.

The investors may easily participate in the crowdsale by proceeding to the following link.

https://bitkapital.com/ico.html
Dropped the payment options PayPal and debit/credit card.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Are you going to have an escrow? if yes who will it be please
Thanks

@Sam123,

Escrow doesn't really effective for our crowdsale, so we won't use. Escrows guarantee that you will get your tokens, but the real trust issue here is not about that you will get the tokens, but that the tokens will really represent the shares in the business. So, I mean, I can create a custom token and send it to you to get your money without a hassle to get over what the escrow is supposed to guarantee. Therefore, we thought that what this crowdsale actually needs is the Fundraising Agreement, with my signature and photo ID scan, warranting both parties' rights and responsibilities.

On the other hand, if anyone comes up with a reasonable argument for how the escrow could improve your rights regarding this crowdsale, we can immediately seek for an escrow.

Best,

Jian
Thanks for clarify. One more week  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: