Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitkapital ICO is Live | 2nd Phase Crowdsale between 16-30 June - page 4. (Read 5785 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Dear all,

Thank you for your attention. If you would like to get more information about the project, we have a 23-page long whitepaper reachable here: https://bitkapital.com/funding.html

On the other hand, if you would like to learn about how the funding will be carried out, we will post updates very soon.

@Woody20285,

We regret causing such a tangle. Let me clarify a few points regarding your confusion. Bitkapital will have two different aspects; one is the investment fund, and the other one is the Turkish lira gateway for the Waves platform.

We are not collecting funds for the investment fund yet, for which we expect 7.5% quarterly return on investment on the investor's part. 10% of the Bitkapital Exchange (the Turkish lira gateway) is offered in order to set up the entire business and get licensed, which the ICO will be for.

Best,
Jian
Thank you for the link to the white paper.
I will read it as I am interested in the project but,
did not understand how the an investor would benefit
from the original link. Thank you for the additional information.
Activity: 545
Merit: 254
If you have bounties on translation I can do the spanish translation.Good luck with your project!! Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
@enhu,

We do have plans on such campaigns. Have no doubt that you will be informed should we decide on the Filipino translation. Thank you for your interest.

Best,

Jian
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Do you have plans to giveaway bounties like twitter/signature campaign as well?
I'm by the way available to translate into Filipino for your Filipino investors and to spread the word about your ICO, this will help you reach the audience who don't come out of the local section of our forum. Smiley
Dear all,

Thank you for your attention. If you would like to get more information about the project, we have a 23-page long whitepaper reachable here: https://bitkapital.com/funding.html

On the other hand, if you would like to learn about how the funding will be carried out, we will post updates very soon.

@Woody20285,

We regret causing such a tangle. Let me clarify a few points regarding your confusion. Bitkapital will have two different aspects; one is the investment fund, and the other one is the Turkish lira gateway for the Waves platform.

We are not collecting funds for the investment fund yet, for which we expect 7.5% quarterly return on investment on the investor's part. 40% of the Bitkapital Exchange (the Turkish lira gateway) is offered in order to set up the entire business and get licensed, which the ICO will be for.

Best,

Jian
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
More info please
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Sounds interesting but, I read your info and I am not sure I get it.
Let me know where I am wrong or misinterpreted.

I give you 1 BTC & get shares. I do this because your professional traders
hope to get 7.5% return per Quarter (or better).

Only 40% of shares will be sold, so shareholders will get 40% of  profits.
Each 1 BTC invested will generate 1.54 BTC at the 7.5%/Q example.
The shareholder portion would be 40% of 1.54 BTC = .61 BTC over 18 mo.
or a return of 41% annually.  It may take 2 years because it will take a while
sell enough shares ($500,000).

You expect 150% return on investment in 2 years for the seed round investors.
You would have to greatly exceed 7 1/2% per Q to meet the goal of 150%
return for the investor. At your 7 1/2% projection, I would only need to make a
1% per month return to do better than your group. Of course, you may lose (our) money.
Many professional traders chalk up (occasional?) loses.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Hope to see more  info in the near future!
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Interesting project, especially being on the waves platform, good luck.

19% of the capital stock of Bitkapital Exchange has been distributed to the investors in the fist phase of the ICO.

The second phase of the ICO has been finalized.

Tune in the Wavestalk Forum for developments.

ICO Details

Round: Seed
2nd phase start time: June 16th, 2016, 00:00 (UTC)
2nd phase deadline: July 1st, 2016, 00:00 (UTC)

Platform: Colu
Asset name: Bitkapital Exchange Equity
Asset ID: La7qXm8gpF3HyXiKB21pyZX1RzsgujHdSMUTUb

Number of tokens offered: 210
Offering price: 150 USD

Each token warrants 0.1% share from the capital stock of Bitkapital Exchange Free-Port Ltd., in accordance with the fundraising agreement. Note that this fundraising is only for Bitkapital Exchange, and not for the fund company.

Accepted payment methods: Bitcoin, bank wire in USD, EUR or TRY (fees payable by you)

Miscellaneous

Tokens are not divisible. Upon registering for funding, you will be sent an e-mail containing the payment instructions, upon the completion of which the fundraising agreement signed by our managing director will be sent to the same e-mail address together with his ID scan.

The Fundraising Agreement

In the third page will be the scan of our managing director's national ID.
Pages:
Jump to: