Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitkapital ICO is Live | 2nd Phase Crowdsale between 16-30 June - page 3. (Read 5785 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Are you going to have an escrow? if yes who will it be please
Thanks

@Sam123,

Escrow doesn't really effective for our crowdsale, so we won't use. Escrows guarantee that you will get your tokens, but the real trust issue here is not about that you will get the tokens, but that the tokens will really represent the shares in the business. So, I mean, I can create a custom token and send it to you to get your money without a hassle to get over what the escrow is supposed to guarantee. Therefore, we thought that what this crowdsale actually needs is the Fundraising Agreement, with my signature and photo ID scan, warranting both parties' rights and responsibilities.

On the other hand, if anyone comes up with a reasonable argument for how the escrow could improve your rights regarding this crowdsale, we can immediately seek for an escrow.

Best,

Jian
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Are you going to have an escrow? if yes who will it be please
Thanks
Any update on the project?

@Sam123,

We will announce the crew soon. Apart from that, the plan is ready, detailed operational workflow is ready, we're ready to get funded and get to the business. Now I'm working on the plans for 1 year ahead, also our attorney is preparing the documents for the fund to meet the KYC/AML rules and at the same time operate on blockchain, which is being a little bit harder and slower than I thought. And we need the Waves platform to release the client to translate it.

Best,

Jian
Thanks for the update. Good luck

@Sam123,

We will announce the crew soon. Apart from that, the plan is ready, detailed operational workflow is ready, we're ready to get funded and get to the business. Now I'm working on the plans for 1 year ahead, also our attorney is preparing the documents for the fund to meet the KYC/AML rules and at the same time operate on blockchain, which is being a little bit harder and slower than I thought. And we need the Waves platform to release the client to translate it.

Best,

Jian
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
very interesting. will invest some.
ICO in the thread topic, not really a smart move prepare yourself for 10 pages of scam spam

@kahir,

I am not sure if I understand your point. Would you please elaborate? Thank you in advance.

Best,

Jian
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
ICO in the thread topic, not really a smart move prepare yourself for 10 pages of scam spam
OK - So your 3 page document only displays pages 1 of 3 and 2 of 3.
       Is there a page 3? For the kind of money you want people to trust
       you with, you should at least proof read the legal documents.

@Woody20285,

In the third page will be the scan of my national ID, as stated in the document.

Best,

Jian

PS. Also added this detail to the OP. Thank you for mentioning.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
I only trust myself to piss away my BTC on the markets.............. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
OK - So your 3 page document only displays pages 1 of 3 and 2 of 3.
       Is there a page 3? For the kind of money you want people to trust
       you with, you should at least proof read the legal documents.
Activity: 1022
Interst some to Ico of course if it is not scam.
Dear all,

The provisional version of the fundraising agreement has been added to the OP. You have 15 days to review it. Feedbacks appreciated.

Best,

Jian
@Mr.Ease,

Thank you for your keen interest in Bitkapital. In the trading track record section of our webpage (https://bitkapital.com/track.html), you will see all the trades made from the account by looking at the broker statements. Mainly, the traded instruments are NASDAQ large-cap stocks and major currency pairs. Our state of the art portfolio management strategy draws on many paradigms including value investing and quality investing, as well as naked technical analysis tools, and combines them with the risk management tactics with the help of a modified version of the post-modern portfolio theory, all combined together in a solid portfolio management strategy by my years of study. The strategy finds a risk/reward equilibrium point between a well-justified long/short equity strategy and a somewhat traditional relative-value arbitrage method. According to my calculations, the strategy should work for a capital of up to $100M. However, I want to stress this major point again: 123.6% quarterly ROI is way above our expectations. We aim at reaching a quarterly 10% gross profit. The fact that the last three months have proven to be so profitable should be considered as an extraordinary luck by all means.

As for the timespan, I have multiple accounts for different strategies, and I only have 3 months of record for this strategy sterilized from the others. We hope to have at least 6 months of work before we are operative.

Best,

Jian
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Hey, So what exactly would you be investing in?   Ico's, current coins, or the real world stock market?

I see you have 3months of "past" experience, which included ~4.5k or 10btc. I understand you made a profit,  but in all honesty, 10btc is a small amount, and what is there to guarunteee those figures are correct? for instance, maybe you started with 20btc a year ago, lost most of it but in the past few month have recouped some losses? I wish you provided more than just 3months worth of data, and that it was trading with a supstantial amount to be relevent.

In case you didnt know. The last 6months has had an influx of nearly 4billion $$ into the crypto sphere. Which says that most decent crypto traders experienced a nice profit in that time. I cant really say your near 100% gain during this time is anything impressive, its just more of a lucky dice toss. In fact, if your profit came from investing in eth, 100% is actually quite pathetic.

Im kinda just rambling, but i was dissapointed to see only 10btc being traded. With an investment like this, i would have expected atleast 50k $, more so in the 100k-200k range, just to show that you can handle large amounts of btc succefully and pull out a profit. I personally cant accept your confidence with such a small amount invested.

Dont get me wrong, I think its a good idea, but if you have more trading experience please show it.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Really nice project,good luck.
Not interested. Good Luck
Activity: 714
So many ico's now not even sure what is legit anymore  Cry
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
OK - Read the 23 page paper (actually 24 pages) which does not say much more than
       is here. I do like that your 2nd investment fund (page 14) is named "SCAM".
       Pretty funny and an odd choice.

Thanks for the link - I'm out

Of course it's a SCAM!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
OK - Read the 23 page paper (actually 24 pages) which does not say much more than
       is here. I do like that your 2nd investment fund (page 14) is named "SCAM".
       Pretty funny and an odd choice.

Thanks for the link - I'm out
Pages:
Jump to: