Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmain Antminer A3 earning $500 a day mining SIAcoin . .WHAT?! Results & Stats - page 23. (Read 11726 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
i raised the frequency to 625 from 600 and it raised the GH/S to 865 and only raised temp 5 degrees to 76 degrees

this is a beastly miner , Lots of watts though at 1600 or so though
bitmain is smart , rather than waste time worring about efficency they just rolled out
a high hash rate miner to kill obelisk 😂😂😂
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
i raised the frequency to 625 from 600 and it raised the GH/S to 865 and only raised temp 5 degrees to 76 degrees
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I had one in the cart but decided to hold off.... always second guessing myself... Smiley
Activity: 46
Hey Vosk, I hang in your discord-- good stuff. I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet but will post again on here after I watch it. I did watch your live stream this morning end enjoyed that.

Do you still think that the value of SC will go up?-- this happened with the D3 miners. Within weeks of the D3 release, DASH went up. Perhaps this isn't the place for projections and I understand that, though I am curious what your thoughts are on the subject.

The other thought I had is if it's worth even keeping around and rather re-selling. I know I know, that's not any fun, and I wouldn't recommend anyone buy one on eBay, etc. But you know how quickly the D3 became a museum piece (arguably).

Overall I am very impressed (questionably) with Bitmain and how quickly they shipped these out after their announcement.
that's cool to hear Cheesy good to see you man and thanks for watching the livestream hopefully it was semi decent lol xD

its all speculation of course but with millions of dollars being thrown at bitmain hardware it would only make sense for siacoin to rise.

I agree the safer bet is definitely to sell and agreed all within one week. .  .obelisk is over here going on a year for their release kind of wild

I don't think they can fork.  It would be a pretty petty move and a huge trust issue going forward.  So they brick the A3s, then what about the Halongs?  They get Bricked?  Its one thing if they had a patent on their coin, but the coin is open source..... ughhh.... 
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
One more gpu coin that was killed by asics, business as usual and trolls think gpu mining will be forever, keep dreaming while you can trolls hehe

I like what bitmain is doing though, it will teach the siacoin devs a lesson, they need a hard spank.
Activity: 349
Merit: 102
Great stuff Vosk. Glad you are reaping some profits while the rest of the market is sorting itself out.

And gotta say I really enjoy your channel. Your recent visit with crazydane was interesting, an amazing setup with that solar. Keep it up man!
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
Yep can't wait till Sia forks.  Bitmain does whatever the hell they want for there own self interest without talking to the community , Sia should do whatever the hell they want also that's in their best interest without the need to discuss to the community.  , They should have just forked it before the A3 bricks arrived.
then they should brick their asic miners too?

if they are "decentralized" they cant just fork because bitmain crashed their party imo

Your point is valid on a zoomed in viewpoint. All miners should freely compete for coin to mine.

I would argue that in the bigger picture Sia is doing their job by breaking up centralized asic mining. So allowing their obelisk to stand a chance to enter asic competition, Sia forking is nessary to support more decentralized asic manufacturing and jobs right in the USA.

Decentralized miners don't mine on large pools. It's healthy to  break up the big pools

If your a true decentralized miner you should think about Supporting the fork. If your in it only for the cash. Keep on buying bitmain and support their toxic centralized asic ecosystem. I know I will and never proud of it. But they are the only game in town unfortunately.

Enjoy your $500 a day mining profits. You earned it and really supported hard working  Sia devs(cough bitmain). As for the Sc1 folks they will enjoy their bricks and what's left. The rich will get richer with centralized asic mining
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Hey Vosk, I hang in your discord-- good stuff. I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet but will post again on here after I watch it. I did watch your live stream this morning end enjoyed that.

Do you still think that the value of SC will go up?-- this happened with the D3 miners. Within weeks of the D3 release, DASH went up. Perhaps this isn't the place for projections and I understand that, though I am curious what your thoughts are on the subject.

The other thought I had is if it's worth even keeping around and rather re-selling. I know I know, that's not any fun, and I wouldn't recommend anyone buy one on eBay, etc. But you know how quickly the D3 became a museum piece (arguably).

Overall I am very impressed (questionably) with Bitmain and how quickly they shipped these out after their announcement.
that's cool to hear Cheesy good to see you man and thanks for watching the livestream hopefully it was semi decent lol xD

its all speculation of course but with millions of dollars being thrown at bitmain hardware it would only make sense for siacoin to rise.

I agree the safer bet is definitely to sell and agreed all within one week. .  .obelisk is over here going on a year for their release kind of wild
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Yep can't wait till Sia forks.  Bitmain does whatever the hell they want for there own self interest without talking to the community , Sia should do whatever the hell they want also that's in their best interest without the need to discuss to the community.  , They should have just forked it before the A3 bricks arrived.
then they should brick their asic miners too?

if they are "decentralized" they cant just fork because bitmain crashed their party imo
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Vosk i heard that the antminer a3's be nothing worth in few days? What do you think about the fork? Do i sell my A3 or hold it ?
all a gamble, safer bet is to sell it Cheesy I'm on the fence w/ what to do w/ mine
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
Vosk i heard that the antminer a3's be nothing worth in few days? What do you think about the fork? Do i sell my A3 or hold it ?

I sold my Vegas x 7 because i got over 1K for them so if you bought for 2K and can get 5K for it or whatever, strongly consider it.  OR list it keep mining till it sells =P
Man Vosk i'm happy for ya bro, but yeah I would not buy any now.  You will bank but just like X11 the next batch peeps are fooked!

That coming from a PsYcO that just bought 7 Titans for fun rofl.
Thanks brother, yeah I'm imagining that this is heading that direction and if so SIA will use that AMMO to brick the antminers and it will be a whole shit show

haha my man! keep me posted on the titans I wanted to do that but ruining my quality of life by getting some vega's xD

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28784080

LOL keep tuned it's a fookin beast but just retarded expensive!   Tongue
Activity: 2
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
Activity: 1

YouTube.com/VoskCoin
so this is why my 1 1080ti cant get  1 coin in SIA
well to be fair, the baikalminers are also partially responsible xD lol
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Man Vosk i'm happy for ya bro, but yeah I would not buy any now.  You will bank but just like X11 the next batch peeps are fooked!

Thanks brother, yeah I'm imagining that this is heading that direction and if so SIA will use that AMMO to brick the antminers and it will be a whole shit show

haha my man! keep me posted on the titans I wanted to do that but ruining my quality of life by getting some vega's xD
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
so this is why my 1 1080ti cant get  1 coin in SIA

YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Thanks for sharing the info Vosk!

Should I pull the trigger on a A3 for 5.5k?

No this coin will be gutted by the A3  and crash and burn.

Why do you think that? Litecoin and Dash made pretty big price moves within 0-2 months after the L3+ and D3 -- not arguing just want to start some discussion because logically I see SIA blowing up here. . in a bad way lol however crypto never seems to make sense and if that's the case the coin will moon? xD
Pages:
Jump to: