Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmain Antminer A3 earning $500 a day mining SIAcoin . .WHAT?! Results & Stats - page 17. (Read 11726 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
How much profit are you guys getting on SIA using A3 these days?

around 40$/day
Activity: 68
How much profit are you guys getting on SIA using A3 these days?
Antminer A3 is on the way to become another useless D3, 1 week ago the A3 would make you a whopping 19K USD a month, today it is at 1K.
The more A3's they create the more your earnings go with it, but antminer will always make a profit in the process.

I bought mine at 2230 USD, now they selling at 980USD!!!!  Huh

you could of just purchased siacoin at 47 satoshi's in December 2017 and stashed a few million away that would of been a much better investment

where do you see such amount of SC on sale? I've been trying to invest in top 50 tokens but their purchase are ether closed or very limited.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Antminer A3 is on the way to become another useless D3, 1 week ago the A3 would make you a whopping 19K USD a month, today it is at 1K.
The more A3's they create the more your earnings go with it, but antminer will always make a profit in the process.

you could of just purchased siacoin at 47 satoshi's in December 2017 and stashed a few million away that would of been a much better investment
Activity: 30
Merit: 1

Yeah, that's what everybody predicted and that's what has to come when the difficulty is such low and so much hashpower is suddenly available in the network.

Sad for those who ordered and still did not get their miners. Me in Germany I guess if I ordered one it would have reached the customs now and in 2 weeks I would get a letter about the fact that there is something I need to pick up from the customs. Even If i paid the customs before there would be heavy delays.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Activity: 98
Merit: 12
Don't they always "test" them Smiley  My guess is they have some hashing away at this moment....
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
40$/day already Sad tomorrow 30.... will it stabilize on 20 or on 10??? If so then shitmain made a good move ... sold the hardware with minimal profit gain...

And Bitmain just announced a second batch for sale via Emails.

Kiss them crazy-high first adopter profits bye-bye....

I think they said the second batch wouldn't be shipping until march 15th in the email I got.
Correct, but sometimes they ship early, sometimes late. Current batch is not all up yet. And we don't know if they won't test them a little before shipping Smiley So there are quite a few uncertainties.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
40$/day already Sad tomorrow 30.... will it stabilize on 20 or on 10??? If so then shitmain made a good move ... sold the hardware with minimal profit gain...

I think they said the second batch wouldn't be shipping until march 15th in the email I got.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin

I still dont have my A3s yet   Smiley Cry

why such a delay thats awful O_O
YouTube.com/VoskCoin

i kissed them goodbye day 1 im not naive T_T it has held strong 40+ sc each hour all day though a bit of hope remains lol
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
Considering the fact that Bitmain's apparently giving coupons to Obelisk buyers that could be used to purchase the A3, seems like the profitability on the A3s is going to continue to drop. It'll be the next D3 or worse.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

I still dont have my A3s yet   Smiley Cry
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
I can extrapolate the yield drop from my 2 580s rig.
before hard fork at block 139,000  1 sia per hour
right after  .5 sia per hour
now .2 sia per hour

Yield has dropped by 80% since the fork.

Now at .07 sia coin per hour, down 93% since 1/27. 2 or 3 days.
That's a lot of drop.

You shouldn't be dual-mining this coin anymore.

Try either DCR or PASC. Just go to what-to-mine and see which is more profitable.
baikal giant b mines both of those now too though, O_O asic invasion I warned people about this lol
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
now .2 sia per hour

That's a lot of drop.

You shouldn't be dual-mining this coin anymore.

Try either DCR or PASC. Just go to what-to-mine and see which is more profitable.
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Great review, thanks man
absolutely man thanks for checking it out Cheesy
Activity: 182
now .2 sia per hour

That's a lot of drop.
Gents,

you should two put your wisdom together on this with @blissz and comple a custom FW if that's only possible and output it with a dev fee ... we all will benefit especially if we could hit other "Blake" algos or X11's Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: